Thread documents over 6,000 rapes by Asians and blacks on white British women

stormfront.org/forum/t746893/

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t746893-10/
news.sky.com/story/grooming-gang-convictions-84-asian-say-researchers-11164589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So it is being reported by the media. Sup Forums says the media is hiding it.

Sup Forums lies.

When you cunts say "Asian", you're referring to street-shitters, not east Asians, right? (Why do you do this by the way?)

to not hurt the sentiments.

Because saying 'the pakibastards', 'curryniggers' or 'slimy mohammedans' usually ends you up in prison (despite being correct)

>sticky
>rape

Only a commie would be more worried about the PR than the actual raping.

>by the media
None of these reports are coming from the media, they are taken from police records. They are being reported on private forums.

"Asian" is a politically correct term for Pakistani Muslims but smears an entire continent of innocent people so they don't feel singled out.

Brits call them "Asians" and smugly say they're right because the middle east is in Asia. The whole thing is fucking hilarious because brits hate it when you call them Europeans.

part and parcel of living with muslims.

so what would happen if newspapers and channels started to name them as pakistani muslims?

Based paki

its systematic and state sanctioned

>Tfw born male
>tfw get to grow up without fear
>will never be raped because I was not born the weak gender with tits

So long as reincarnation isn't a thing I win.

I also will never have a daughter because fuck the effort of protecting something that will ultimately get raped when they leave the house

Because "Asian" has meant "South Asian" in Britain for literally hundreds of years. We call Chinks "East Asians" or "Orientals", there is absolutely no confusion in Britain when someone says "Asian", everyone knows it means South Asians, it's not an attempt to conflate Pakis with Chinks.

South Asia isn't in the middle east you moron. No Brit would call a Middle Easterner an "Asian", any more than they would call a Chink or a Russian an "Asian".

Hate Crime

By asians they mean pakistani muslims, just remember that. Asians should be PISSED off by them using that definition but that's what they do to hide that they're muslims. Every british person knows what i'm talking about.

Jesus, same goes for you, you rapey pajeets.

Britain is fucking ruined. Fuck my life we need a race war. Sad but fucking true. Or we could crash our own economy, so you all FUCK OFF?

Camacho said purge the pedos

When the rotherham scandal happened they also called them asians, this should tell you everything you need to know.

>By asians they mean pakistani muslims

NO. Asian in the UK means anyone from south Asia, this includes Pakis and Indians as well as Bangledeshis and even the Burmese, Bhutanese, and Nepalese. This has been the convention in Britain since at least the 18th century.

Didn't you hear the news? Stormfront is officially a legacy media source.

>NO. Asian in the UK means anyone from south Asia, this includes Pakis and Indians as well as Bangledeshis and even the Burmese, Bhutanese, and Nepalese. This has been the convention in Britain since at least the 18th century.
Please stop your bullshit everybody knows the ones doing this are pakistani muslims just like rotherham.
Just try making the distinction between the ones you mention and list it for the perpetrators and you'll find out they're like 99.9% pakistani muslims doing the raping etc.

You'd think it was time for a revolution

>Britain is fucking ruined.
grab a seat, enjoy the ride, rise when everything is over.

Everyone knows it's Pakistani muslims just admit it that news papers don't have the balls to go after the real culprit.

if the economy crashes then I'm pretty sure all the rape/pimping would increase

Yes these rapes are by Pakis, no the term "asian" does not refer to Pakis, it covers ALL south asians. Stop telling me what the correct terms used in my own fucking country are you dense faggot.

I don't disagree, all muslims are animals and should be exterminated. But calling them asian is not a weasel-term and its not meant to confuse people, its just the usual and correct term for pakis AND indians in Britain.

So you're telling me that everyone knows it is pakistanis, but instead of using pakistani origin you guys are using asian origin?

They don;t all come from Pakistan, there are millions of muslims with Indian passports too, and a good chunk of our muslim south asians are from Bangladesh.

should just call them shitskins desu. it's like calling mestizos "hispanics"

>Everyone knows it's Pakistani muslims just admit it that news papers don't have the balls to go after the real culprit.
Yep they just want to implicate other groups to pretend it's more spread out evenly among south asia, pakis, indians, bangladeshis, burmese, bhutanese, and nepalese which the UK user mention.
They want to make it seem like
>ok it's the niggers and then all these groups
To avoid saying it's niggers and then almost exclusively pakistani muslims doing all this raping. In order for people not to say.
>well if the pakistani muslims are such a big problem let's get fucking rid of them
THAT'S why they just use the blanket term of asians instead of being specific of which particular group of "asians" it is.

WTF I hate Asians now

It's not even that anyone wants to spread the blame, it's just that this is the term we have, and we don't have another one. Imagine if Japs in America started causing trouble, your media would call them "asians" because that's the word for them, even tho that word also covers chinks and SEA in america, too.

>>>/leftypol/

>It's not even that anyone wants to spread the blame, it's just that this is the term we have, and we don't have another one. Imagine if Japs in America started causing trouble, your media would call them "asians" because that's the word for them, even tho that word also covers chinks and SEA in america, too.
Nah that's no excuse, that would be like calling someone middle eastern and totally concealing which particular nation that person actually came from.
It's very CLEAR why they are doing it, so people don't find out which PARTICULAR GROUP is worse than the other.
Don't tell me they can't differentiate, they know exactly where they are originally from. They don't have to say asian. Using asians in this context of the 18th century definition, is also VERY MISLEADING. ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS VERY CLEAR ITS IN THIS CASE IS A VERY SPECIFIC GROUP OF 'ASIANS' That overwhelmingly do this.

>"Asians"
99% are Arabs

probably means Poos and Pakis

Unlike africa which is not so different as the 'ASIAN' Definition you know they are african, but asian can mean a whole different group of people who don't do this whatsoever. So it should be important to distinguish between what exactly you mean. Imo pakistanis shouldn't even be called asians whatsoever. They have nothing in common with actual asians.

Fucking Asians

But again, everyone knows its muslims who are doing this, the papers here call them muslims as well as asians. No attempt is being made to implicate Hindus and Sikhs in this, we call them asians because they are asians, not because we're trying to hide who they are.

Barely any are Arabs, these are nearly all south asians. Also, Arabia IS in asia, although no Brit would call an Arab an asian, he would be a middle easterner.

The forum leaves a source at the bottom, and it points to the media. Look at the links

stormfront.org/forum/t746893-10/

Sup Forums lies again. So the media does not lie. It is Sup Forums that is a liar.

sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better

They LITERALLY live in asia you moron.

>But again, everyone knows its muslims who are doing this, the papers here call them muslims as well as asians. No attempt is being made to implicate Hindus and Sikhs in this, we call them asians because they are asians, not because we're trying to hide who they are.
Well it's very misleading to everyone else in the world who think a totally different thing when someone says asian and you know that too. And i think many brits do this aswell when they hear the term asian, they think ACTUAL asian lineages not people in the asiatic area. And it's very dishonest and bad to smear these people. But if you want to keep covering it up like that then go ahead and keep using that antiquated definition to make cover for pakistani muslims.

>Asians

Just put some fuckign effort and write 'middleeasterners' or 'northern africans'.

They are local papers and most of the links are down, Sup Forums definitely isn't lying about the pakis raping are we retard

>although no Brit would call an Arab an asian, he would be a middle easterner.
The British Media replaced the term "Arab" with "Asian" in general in all media. "Asian" almost always means "Arab"

Its confusing to dumb americans who think their use of words is the ONLY use of words. Guess what? We have been calling south asians "asian" for longer than you have been calling chinks "asian", so it is fact YOU who adopted the "wrong" definition.

They're pakis

Don't get angry with me asshole, you're the one having the problem with them. If you want to keep calling them asians then keep fucking calling them asians, doesn't change who the fuck specifically the main problem is which you well know.

South asia is not in the middle east or in north africa.

No, Asian NEVER means arab, Arabs are middle easterners, not asians, in UK usage.

>South Asia isn't in the middle east
You're correct, no idea why you think I said it was. The middle east is however in Asia and brits think that makes them "Asian"

>No Brit would call a Middle Easterner an "Asian"
Every single British newspaper disagrees with you. Every single ones of them.

>t. arab Rotheram rapist

>Sup Forums definitely isn't lying about the pakis raping

That's not what I said. Don't lie. What I did say was that Sup Forums said that the media doesn't report the rape cases.

BBC isn't local news. Don't lie. You lied again. BBC is international. Liar.

You really need to go back to your leftist shithole.

Top kek you're mental

>Every single British newspaper disagrees with you. Every single ones of them.

Show me ONE (1) paper that calls Arabs "asians". ONE.

>knowing what words mean makes you a rapist

I realize you're only a G*rm but seriously, even for a subhuman like you this is pretty pathetic.

Dont call Mudscum “Asians“ u deceptive fuck!

This is actually just sad.

they covered up the rotherhamn scandal for 10 years to not admit that it was pakistani muslims doing it because it would be "racist" to point out. Try looking that up for example. child abuse of 1400 kids between 11-16 iirc.
There's a massive coverup in the UK who is doing all these things. They do same thing in sweden where when they imported african and middle eastern immigrants their crime and rape rates spiked and they stopped reported ethnicities who were doing it. But with recent leak you can see it's pretty much exclusively africans and middle easterners doing it. So no wonder they stopped reporting the ethnicities.

Keep your commie delusions to yourself.

news.sky.com/story/grooming-gang-convictions-84-asian-say-researchers-11164589
>British-Pakistani researchers have found that 84% of all people convicted since 2005 for the specific crime of gang grooming were Asian
Asian? I think you mean Paki?

>this faggots argument is about it being reported by local sources so haha Sup Forums is wrong
KYS you fucking piece of shit. you are protecting massive fucking rape and you deserve to be removed
he's probably some paki fuck hiding his flag

Take off the memeflag Ranjeev.

this is the lie I was talking about. Sup Forums says there's a cover up, when it fact it is being reported with pictures by the non-local media.

thanks for providing an example of how Sup Forums lies

fpbp

Pakis are asian, very good. These rapists aren't only pakis, tho, they are also Bagladeshis and indian muslims, hence "asians".

We just call them Pakis over here. Indians and Bangladeshis too. Go to the Paki shop run by an Iranian.

They should just be called the browns

Eh it's fine calling them asians, everyone in Britain knows what that means. These rapists are described as "muslim" as well as asian, so people know it's pakis and other south asian muslims and not Hindus or Sikhs doing this, Americans think its an attempt to equate paki rapists with model minority chinks but chinks are never called asian in Britain so this confusion exists only outside the UK.

>stormfront
>"the media"

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
LIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAARRRRR

WAHHHHHHH

That's real fucking rich coming from a disgusting fucking communist. If you're so concerned about truth why don't you go kill yourself and make the world a more truthful place.

Holy shit that first article. I was wondering where the dads were of those Rotherham girls. Police were literally protecting criminals.

Asian isn't even poo in loos. It's 99% Arabs.

>a jew was behind it
literally every time

No. You will never see a Brit call an Arab an asian, they are middle easterners. These rape gangs are pakis and other south asian muslims, NOT Arabs. I'm certain Arabs in Britain are raping white girls too, but the Rotherham and similar cases of organized muslim rape gangs are a purely asian phenomenon, not Arabs.

The term 'Asian' for Pakis etc, comes from the East India Company from the early 16th century. So we've been calling them that before fucking muttland and skippyland were even a twinkle in James Cook's eye. What we say, goes, and is the OFFICIAL VERSION! Fuck this "Asian = chink" shit.

It was covered up for years mate. There was a Channel 4 documentary about the BNP due to be broadcast around 2004 (off the top of my head, not sure that's exactly the right year) where one of the main talking points was the "evil Nazi conspiracy theory" that Muslims were raping white girls. What wild nonsense eh, these nutters have switched from Jews to Muslims tee hee. That was the mindset at the time.

Of course the conspiracy theory turned out to be true and the local authorities in Rotherham for example were covering it up, as in many other places for reasons including a desire not to be "racist" or a fear of being seen as "racist", or "to avoid inflaming community tensions". Really the lid came off the whole thing thanks to investigative journalism by Andrew Norfolk in the Times - I believe he broke the story in 2010. Since then it has been much harder to brush under the carpet. But you do realise that if something happens that doesn't fit the narrative that diversity is our strength, it's quite possible to play it down and release the information in a way that attracts little attention. Many of these cases will receive a footnote in the papers - those that are even prosecuted in the first place.

fucking rapey chinks

Why do Americans call "Orientals" Asians?

Because we call them Asians and we call east Asians Orientals. People over here are completely aware of what the media means.

I like the name Oriental. Retains the mystery of East Asians. Europeans and Orientals are the vanguards of civilisation and anything inbetween in the continent of Eurasia are subhuman.

Haha you're in for a rude awakening. Before 2015 gay rapes were very rare here. The the refugee flood happened, and now one in ten *convicted* rapists are convicted for raping another man. Bongland is just as bad as us, so it's only a matter of time before you get gang raped by a pack of asian youths.

>the media does not lie

Finally someone wants to fuck British women...

Lies! our asian penis is too small to rape british women

It's funny cuz british women pussy is too small to be raped by the big cocks of the rest of the anglo world.
Btw most british women are ugly. Only asians and niggers find them rape worthy.