Roy Moore on his way to a blowout in 2 days

Turns out that namecalling doesn't actually win elections, Libs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcmKZ63T0ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Turns out that namecalling doesn't actually win elections, Libs.

Meh, the election of Roy Moore diminishes any "moral authority" that the neo-conservatives in Alabama might claim to have. If you don't think electing an accused child molester isn't going to hurt republican prospects in the future, you're an idiot. That's just how this game goes.

Democrats have had the moral authority for decades. DECADES.

It doesn't mean SHIT.

I hope you get raped. I hope Hillary Clinton rapes you.

We are in the Trump Era, nothing makes sense

Roy Moore is an accused child molester in the same sense that Hillary is an accused murderer.

>Conservatives lose moral authority
>Liberals still support abortion and sodomy

>call an entire state pedophiles because of their culture
>shame the shit out of them for it
>expect to win an election
Coming from the same people that want to normalize pedophilia.

The Republican party had finally overcome its toxic pedophobia. When will the Democrats follow?

>checked

democrats are literal retards.

this is why they cannot win elections without voter fraud and ballot stuffing.

No they haven't. Since the 80's the conservative party as been the party of God and therefore moral authority by God.

>Conservatives lose moral authority
>Liberals still support abortion and sodomy

This is exactly my point. Right now you're using two moral guidelines preserved by neo-conservatives. The very fact that you can say "abortions are bad" and "homosexuality is bad" is due to the religious right being able to claim they are moral, due to following the teaching of their bible. However, child molestation is considered incredibly "evil" all across the board of the U.S. So if the religious conservatives vote in an accused child molester, they are reducing their hold on morality in the eyes of the U.S. populace. I.E. it's hard to take someone seriously talking about abortions when they go off and stab some homeless person for no reason.

The U.S. and the entire world is undergoing a paradigm shift. Basically, anything that Trump gets away will be gotten away with by future presidents in more and more extreme ways. Regardless of their party affiliation.

Actually it just makes Democrats look like shit because now we've caught them red handed making up rape stories for political reasons.

Ask hollywood

Haha, oh buddy... you're in for a wild ride. The left has been eating their own high-profile people due to sexual harassment allegations. The right is doing this in a small part, but with stories like O'Reilly and Moore it's obvious the party is demonizing the victims instead of the perpetrators. Don't forget that 53% of white women voted for Trump and also probably voted down Republican party lines on their ballot. Now women all across the U.S. are seeing one ideology demonize harassment and another hiding it. Considering voting is an anonymous effort (and for good reasons), how do you think things will fair for midterms and 2020 if things keep going this route?

>Turns out that namecalling doesn't actually win elections
nigger did you just...

>implying that liberal dems didn't just spend their time demonizing the Al Franken accusers

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards will vote for Moore. Progressive city people will all vote for Jones.

A bunch of paid democrat operatives with no evidence =/= decades of stories backed up by physical evidence and photos. You won't gain the moral high ground by shouting "NO U!" as your sins are revealed, Trump had a dozen false accusers too, did it change anything in the end?

You're running in circles.

In other words, Jones will lose

the closest thing the Moore accusers have to evidence is something that would be laughed out of court, the two-color ink yearbook

They got him to resign, sooo no.

The woman with the yearbook admitted to doctoring it up. Sup Forums was right. Also, since the mods are censoring Zionist threads, I want to say here: The Jew will fight until the last American.

Reminder not only are they making shit up they've already been caught making fake votes

youtube.com/watch?v=dcmKZ63T0ac

THEY WERE CAUGHT CHEATING RED HANDED AND NO ONE IS EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT

so far all he has done is announced a resignation at some unknown future date. For all we know, he'll change his mind.

You should look around social media, thousands of people have left the Democrat party because they're mad at Franken resigning.

they insist that she didn't "doctor it", she just added stuff and then didn't tell. A lie by omission.

>A bunch of paid democrat operatives with no evidence =/= decades of stories backed up by physical evidence and photos

You realize when you start off like that, the discussion is over, right? Conspiracy theorists aren't taken seriously in the real world and shouldn't be taken seriously outside of /x/. Also, you understand that in most homicide cases there isn't DNA of the murderer caked on the wall or perfect fingerprints somewhere in the crime scene, right? The Washington Post does a pretty good job in story corroboration, apparent when Veritas tried to slip in an operative and failed. There are many people that have to be approached to corroborate just one story. There wasn't much evidence for the child molesting priests out there, but eventually enough victims came out with corroborated (validated) stories that overwhelmed the priest's testimonies.

>You won't gain the moral high ground by shouting "NO U!" as your sins are revealed

Libertarian. I don't usually concern myself with identity politics. I only care about economics and geo-political things that affect economics. But I think the whole sexual harassment posturing right now is fascinating. If you review your history, it's pretty apparent that in a two-party system... the pendulum will always swing.

>Trump had a dozen false accusers too, did it change anything in the end?

I'd say Trump's accusers were as false as Clinton's. It's not a stretch to say that upper-class men that have won at practically at everything in life have gotten a little "out-of-hand" by today's standards.

go back to plebbit

>No they haven't. Since the 80's the conservative party as been the party of God and therefore moral authority by God.
Newsflash faggot we dont care about those days or any rules from them. We're playing with the alinskyist playbook now, anything goes and to counter the enemies classic alinsky move of holding your enemy accountable, we act an as an amorphous mass in constant disagreement with itself

Nobody has even one ounce of moral high ground anything anymore cause all that shit is out the window

>Democrats had SO MUCH MORAL AUTHORITY for decades they would never elect someone like this

Bill Clinton is a rapist infowars dot com

Average "redneck" = pic related
Educate yourself, Bernie.

>This
Our goal is to protect our people and kill the Jews at whatever cost.

Just because more people searched for him doesn't mean they're gonna vote for him

And child molester. Don’t forget Haiti.

>dirty old man dated teenagers in the 70s
who gives a shit? this was normal behavior then

well, let's take a look at what people are searching for in regards to Doug Jones

>image is for you, faggot

Been on this site for over a decade. Don't need some newfag boomer giving me sass.

>Newsflash faggot we dont care about those days or any rules from them.

Sup Forums doesn't, which is great... but outside of Sup Forums the game is still the same. The only thing up in the air right now, for everyone else, is the concept of truth. Which is great, because the idea that the main media groups can push the true "truth" is fucking frightening and I'm glad that shit is failing.

>Nobody has even one ounce of moral high ground anything anymore cause all that shit is out the window

I can agree with that. Besides, you're not ever likely to find a clean politician. You're talking about the apex of the apex con artists in the U.S. These people had to fight sociopaths and psychopaths on their route to the top. I think that's kind of telling who these types of people are.

Is it Roy Moore or Ray Maher?

And then what for Roy?

>Roy Moore child sex
>roy moore pedophile
>roy moore yearbook
>roy moore racist
>roy moore underage

Save this.

Is anybody REALLY surprised? I hope not.

Libs will tout this as a win because of how much they will have "gained" and how it's a "moral victory" and other stupid shit.

A friend once told me, and I believe his words: For a Democrat to win in the South without massive support of minorities, you need to think about how dirty that person is and what they are capable of.

At this point it just doesn't matter anymore, voters frankly don't care if he's guilty or not. Previously the child molestation accusation might have been enough to sink him but that's just not how it works anymore. People know this is all just politics and they're sick of being jerked around. It's not just the Dems either, this is a "fuck you" to the Republicans as well.

For decades the GOP has basically been treating Evangelicals and Conservatives about the way Democrats treat blacks; like it's just a given that they're going to get their vote and they don't need to actually do anything or follow through on any of their promises. They just toss them some empty rhetoric about Jesus and abortion and whatever during the campaign and then just go right back to pushing centrist kike agendas as soon as they're in office. Voters are fed up. Moore is going to win for the same reason Evangelicals picked Trump over Cruz: if it comes down to it, voters would rather support a pedophile who sticks up for them and their principles than a pedophile who doesn't.

0 for 5

Out of curiosity, How many women have now accused him? How many of the accusations are verifiably false? Any details on the 14-year old rape claim? Lastly, I read that he admitted to dating two of them but then later retracted that claim; Any details that can be offered on this so I can be better informed?

I’ve actually argued this to liberals who nearly started foaming at the mouth. Not to mention he was single and in his early 30s. I guarantee these parents were even cool with it back then. How else could it have happened? Shit was a different world back then.

it was fucking woodstock in the 70s
the age of "free love"

they're always pushing this 'previous generations have to live up to modern sensibilities, not the sensibilities of that period' bullshit

fuck you troll

Last I heard it was 9 women accusing him, but it could be more depending on how many people the Washington Post has been able to round up at the bus stop since then.

You’re right in part, but not the pedo part. People in Alabama would rather vote for a former pederast when pederasy was actually the norm, than vote for a Democuck piece of shit, especially when it means handing that party such a symbolic win. Alabamans know exactly how important this win would be to Dems, they ain’t eating the shit they’re selling and they don’t appreciate the sudden, obviously-fake concern over morality and their state. They see right through the bullshit. It’s that simple.

fucking righteous words man

That's a lot of women man. I know the most infamous one, the yearbook one, is now a verified fraud, but the rest is where I'm not so sure.

Goldwater was right, once the Republicans made religion a plank, that was the end of the party as he knew it...

>accused
yawn

The irony lies in the fact that the Dems still come out looking worse in this situation.

>die by your own rules, goy!

That no longer works, filthy fucking leftist neocon JEWISH parasite. Gas yourself, zionist KIKE shithead!

I dunno, Republicans seem pretty immoral to me.

WRONG

You can keep Moral Authority the Republicans will can keep winning LMAO

roy moore will win and there's nothing you butthurt niggers can do about it

>moral authority
Don't need it against the left. They have to morals.

>been here a decade
>reddit spacing

Fuck off shill

>reddit spacing

Reddit spacing is spacing between paragraphs. I have one paragraph for every post and I always leave a space between the greentext summary and my reply. Begone newfag.

> 9 women "accusing"

Yeah but when they say 9 women are "accusing" they are including women who "accuse" him of legally dating him with their mothers' approval when they were young, but over the age of consent.

Sounds great I hope that he doesn't resign.

Turns out money, namecalling, fake news and forgery dont win elections these days.

Its almost like in the internet age you have to win with substance. Crazy man.

She doesn't have the equipment. Michelle Obama on the other hand...

You just wont know what horrors Hillary has, down there. All those years of sacrificing children to Satan. All the rapes. All the murders. She may be the portal Cern opened.

definitely ourguy. roasties, cat ladies and jeb bush btfo.

and let me not forget that cuck Macron

>libtards think that their conspiracy theories hold more water than pizzagate after defending massive pedophile canoodlers
loool

What substance? Moore wouldn't even debate Jones. He's a giant shart mart on a pony ride.

ROASTIES
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

I don't even know the name of the other guy. Roy more has gotten so much free publicity out of this. Everyone on the planet has seen snippets of Roy Moore rallies and connects and agrees with a number of his points.

>party of slavery
>moral authority

Pronounced like 'more'

Hey moron,searched doesn't mean supported, it only means they want to hear more about him.
Besides, it's not the counties that vote, it's people.

You guys should be concerned about absentee voting. It 6x higher than usual. That's a sign of voter fraud.

Leave it to Dems to steal the election. Be on your guard and vote!

>Turns out that namecalling doesn't actually win elections, Libs.
Unless you're running in the Republican primary.

Trump won because he wasn't a neocuck and had hardline stances on trade and immigration.

>accused
>A C C U S E D
>not actually convicted
what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
>the yearbook was forged

I'd argue he won because the competition was so poor, and that's basically it. Issues don't matter. Trump said whatever he felt like and all the career pol's had absolutely no idea how to handle it and here we are.

Abortion and gay sex are not immoral in any way.

Think about what you're saying here. Abortion is when women abort their useless, barely sentient fetuses. Gay sex is just men/women playing around with their bodies. If you think these are immoral you have just been brainwashed. These things are so benign.

Or because people have contempt for failed laissez-faire, free trade policy and a mealy-mouthed, sheepish approach to immigration.

>Forgetting that accusation = evidence in the court of public opinion.

Bill Clinton even won with Killer Ted Kennedy in the Senate.

Why the fuck are you still thinking in moral terms? Winning is what matters.

They didn't learn anything after losing the election, huh?

It's that "when they go low, we go high" mentality, despite the fact that name calling means that they don't have the moral high ground.
>If we call Trump a racist, homophobic, transphobic no one will vote for him!

>checked
or pandering to minority groups because theyre a minority...