Answer me this Pol!

Why almost every devout anti-muslim, anti-islamic propagator and provocateur, turns out to be the most devout pro-Israel and pro-Zionist individual?
Is this just a coincidence Pol?
hmm?
To name a few of those individuals
Tommy Robinsosn: youtube.com/watch?v=bmOrtCETmGU&t=9s
Jayda Frensen:
youtube.com/watch?v=ibWzurBbC68
David Horowitz, Etc.

Lol

Alex Jones
PJW
the list goes on...

can't concentrate (would wife and have 88 kids)
is your pic, related?

dats pic of Jayda Frensen

Every milf these days has this shitty generic whore Siouxsie Sioux-looking face, what gives?

because they are being funded by far right Israelis, who are sort of on our side but at the end of the day you can't really trust them

It's called kosher conservatism.

The best way to spot Zionist shills is see if all they ever talk about is how evil Islam is cuz dey are mean to women and gay people.

Meanwhile poor whites are killing themselves on heroin, enslaved through usury, having their rights stripped, and being replaced demographically.

>Muh civic nationalism

When they talk about saving the west they mean saving fag marriage, feminism, and McDonald's.

Wolfs in sheep's clothing basically

Pure coincidence, shegetz. Oy vey stop wasting your time with this hateful idea and pay to fix climate change.

Just transferred some shekels to you from my GoyFundMe page Dr.GoldenBerg

To control the damn narrative.

The (((Narrative)))

Great tits, crazy eyes. Bet she's a demon in the sack

>millions of right wing people are Zionists
>if I say they are Jewish it means they are definitely Jewish
Maybe...oh I dunno, stop cherry picking and using left wing propaganda to smear opponents of the religion of rape and murder?! Just a suggestion.

Right wing movements, especially in Europe, have to cuck to Israel or else be purged. It's the sad state of the modern world that the only opposition movements are controlled by the enemy to be used like Zion, subverting true dissident movements and defanging them

Judging by the nose and the tits there's a good chance she's got some tribe in her

Alah boy asking POL
Insalahpol

Nose looks perfectly british to me

Kikes are demons everywhere

Nick griffin of all people explained a whilst back on youtube that israelis fund movements like the e.d.l to essentially recruit working classes to fight on their behalf, nick stepped away because he was told by the financiers in the e.d.l/ britain first etc you are allowed to criticize everything but can never mention bankers or anything relating to jews. So yeah it's exploitation of the dumdums to fight battles on their behalf.

Jesus fucking christ that picture.

It makes me want sperg out and blow up parliament.