Prisma Illya 3rei Chapter 44

Summary of chapter:
>Welcome in world where Pandora's box was never open.

imgur.com/a/0WuTa

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0WuTa
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61025350
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You made me think the chapter was translated you faggot

3rei BD 5 comes out today, so new BD special should be out in a few hours.

Bah it's an Erika special anyway. It's the sixth BD I'm really excited about.

True. That special needs to finish what was started here.

the artist is really good

>You will never be Miyu's onii-chan.
Just kill me already.

The fifth one is about Erika thinking she's too much of a lady to wear cute pajamas. You can guess where that goes from there.

And though I forgot where I read it the BD6 special is Ruby recording them in the bath.

How does the box having never opened lead to the mana of the world going away?

Apparently that the evil which is contained within box is "Hope".

They'll save the world by having everyone cheer up and look forward to a better future or something cheesy like, I bet.

Apparently "hope" is some kind of a wish granter from the Gods. So Ainsworths probably wants hijack whole war with servant who can grant wishes on his own, than relying on dubious Grail.

Smart man.

>the evil which is contained within box is "Hope".

>mfw Hope is the V Beast

>I DON'T TRUST THE WISH GRANTING DEVICE TO GRANT MY WISH
>SO I'LL TRUST IT TO SUMMON SOMEONE WHO CAN GRANT WISHES
>SURELY THIS RANDOM PERSON WILL GRANT MY WISHES JUST LIKE THAT SURELY NOTHING WILL GO WRONG

Seriously though, translation when?

Soon!

More likely Pandora herself will turn out to be First Lady.

>imgur.com/a/0WuTa
kek

That's literally the point of Class Cards instead of Servants.

When will Illya stop being overshadowed by Shirou and Chloe?

What other user said. I mean, that's pretty much been the entire hook of this series thus far? They're not summoning Servants; just hijacking their powers.

>what if we took a serious VN
>then, what if we took some random, unimportant side character...
>and then, what if we made her, and all her irrelevant friends lesbians
>prisma illya

a complete insult to the Fate franchise.

Never gets old.

But which one is Tamamo?

BB was the New VIII Beast and there's two slots left since VII directly appears because of I Beast and his defeat.

People should stop saying Tamamo. It's Amaterasu who said she was a Beast. Tamamo is a bunrei of Amaterasu who's nine tail form is equivalent to Amaterasu.

And she talks about it in relation to Tamamo to Hakuno. Even questioning if they can love her despite it.

Tamamo Nine are probably Amaterasu's equivalent of the 11 Elite Lahmu and 72 Demon Pillars.

Not really. Outdated as fuck. Needs new version.

Will Shirou or Kuro die?

Hope not.

So is Shirou just into Angelica's boobs?

Who wouldn't be? Her boobs are the biggest beyond the ridiculous tittymonsters of Extraverse. She even outshines Luvia, and Luvia is stacked as shit.

No I mean, since she's basically just an empty husk now, he's only into her boobs?

Knowing Shirou, he probably dreams of redeeming her, of filling the empty husk and making her whole.

At very last she is now making him blush.

Empty husk? How come?

But is Luvia more stacked than Sakura?

Depends of how many Zoukens are in there.

hope truly is the worst of all evils

> heroine
> biggest route
> biggest plot
> less popular than her own servant

Yes, but they'll survive and save the day at the end anyway because independent action.

>newfags
Sakura was on next batch already

Are they still pushing this pointless thing?

>> less popular than her own servant
This isn't the case though. Sakura is top ten most popular in TM, Rider isn't even in the top twenty.

Early on Rider was more popular in some polls, along the years though Sakura has moved up each time and Rider has moved down a lot. You can realize one engineered store image designed to create whatever point they want isn't really as accurate as polls.

I see those kinda images created about a lot of girls that people want to shitpost. Madokafags certainly make them.

Yeah, a good stacked batch of worms

Best girl right here.

Well that explains a lot.

Hope is what keep us rolling the gatcha, so yeah that's right.

Reminder that new art from Aki99 is out. But is too lewd for this christian board, so here is link:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61025350

Never.

wew

And that's still not complete. Aki promised next part in near future and we all know what will come next.

Very much so.

Which chapter was the end of the Shirou flashback? Its been so long that I forgot what happened.

And she pales in comparison Angelica.

As I said in the beginning.

Not confirmed. Luvia has no official 3-sizes.

Second batch regardless.

God, Rin is fucking pathetic

But will she win a Shero and be happy with him?

She'll win the Rin.

MiyuShirou is probaly being comforted by Sakura and they are joined by the crotch while the gang is traveling with the Ainsworths.

*IllyaShirou

>liking cowtits

Enjoy your oedipal complex.

>liking boys

Delet this

Rin likes Cowtits.

How can you say no to this?

How did Sakura steal Shirou twice?

She's exists in the other world too, anime just skipped over it.

Luvia is a meat-hole, acceptable to keep as concubine but never as wife.

She's a stunning, classy, but Tsundere as all hell woman. She's the perfect match for a fellow Tsundere who while lacking in the chest department has an amazing ass and knows how to please women.

>Sakura
>not the pink vixen

I would die laughing if 3rei ends on this cliffhanger, though.

Very possible it will be, even if omake form only.

What chapter again was the special where Rin explains she left school in part because of seeing Shirou run?

I can't seem to find it.

It's the virgin killer clothes. They boost her charisma up to EX level. It's just about enough to pierce through his dense metal.

>Ruby recording them in the bath.
Not recording, but recorded.
Synopsis for last special is:
"Sapphire found Ruby unconscious in her camera mode. Then Sapphire looks at Ruby's recording and is shocked by what it contains."

When will we have an Angelica focused special?

>and is shocked by what it contain
Holy shit.

She'll probably barely appear in the Erika one most likely.

Next year in Season 5.
Virgin Killer Clothes scream for that.

You guys think Prisma Illya is gonna be done and over with when 3rei ends? What else is there left for them to do?

3rei is pretty much the end game. However, if he does think of milking Prisma further then the best course of action is turning the series into a silly CP-like parody where the three cups travel across different Fate settings and basically shenanigans.

> new BD special should be out in a few hours.
Where is it?!

He could probably still do a hollow atraxia in illya's world for 4ier. What ever happened to the Einzberns and the grail fits right in with the parallels.

MAI dick.

None of them is translated beside the first one anyway.

What's in the Rin/Luvia one anyway? Is it worth watching for the tiny glimmer of hope of something lewd?

There are already some screencaps of the new BD special on twitter.

She's pretty flat. Also no bush. She must have a really tiny pussy for it to be hidden by that garb.

It would be the place to end it. The only thing left for 4ier would be determining who wins the Shiroub owl.

I believe the leather club is two blocks down, buddy.