Anti-muslim blocks installed at Cronulla Beach. Oh how far has Australia fallen

Anti-muslim blocks installed at Cronulla Beach. Oh how far has Australia fallen.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/412627-us-embassy-beirut-riots-jerusalem/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ne9sRcSrM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_Lebanese_protests
youtube.com/watch?v=ka7Cw-Nie_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where do I do a sick doughie now??

The fear is there, which is depressing. In that, these motherfuckers sure have succeeded.

I see the Merkel Legos are an export hit

Why the fuck did you guys import non white immigrants? There was nothing wrong with White Australia.

And even if you did get immigrants why did you let muslims in? At least should have listened to India when we told the world that muslims aren't to be trusted and they will make your country insecure,

Instead of blocks, start having pig farms and pig meat shops to protect yourself.

how fucking trash are these cunts that they couldn't just drive around those lmao

What has happened to the shire

these are the same people who think offing yourself would give them 72 virgins. These people have an army so incompetent that 6 states together cannot defeat 1 .

>Anti-muslim blocks installed at Cronulla Beach. Oh how far has Australia fallen.

i wish we could just uninstall all the muslims.

>i wish we could just uninstall all the muslims.
Difficult once installed. They're like chinese software on your computer.

They're probably protecting the citizens from false flags to be honest, they just can't admit that of course.

they're not sending their best

Probably just to stop women drivers.

KEK tfw Australians fucked themselves over

removing the white australia policy is the biggest mistake they made.
Second was a recent, allowing fags to marry.

still space for a normal car to get through
you should complain about this
just sayin
>barcelona

Anyone that goes to cronulla deserves to be hit with a speeding cement mixer. Remove the concrete bollards and put in those speed-up roads from Crash Team Racing

Christian empires have continuously meddled with all Islamic countries to make sure they never form a single cohesive group. An Islamic super power with control of the huge amount of resources they sit on would be a legitimate threat for world power.

>because christians this murder cult doesn't like other sects of its murder cult
really peels my grapes

"Southerland Stories" becoming a reality

>White Australia
Nice meme.

Also, why are you here on Sup Forums as an indian supporting white nationalist ideas? You've got nothing better to do or do you have some strange issues? It's like some chinese guy supporting black nationalists on a mainly black nationalist forum which views all non-blacks with disdain...what the fuck?! I'm genuinely curious, this is sad.

The worst part? You can just drive around the barriers

Meh, those cucks never messed with Leb bikies

>Oh how far has Australia fallen.
Taking a preventive measure because of what you see around the world isn't stupid of your country.

>Taking a preventive measure

That would be telling them to fuck off

fugin chug er in the ute ey

You know what to do

Australia has never even suffered a terror attack besides that one guy which ended up with the Police killing more then anyone else

Blame bleeding vaginas and fearmongering

Theres muslims in australia?!

Over the last year I've seen more and more niggers around my once-white small town.

It's fucking saddening guys. Goddamn we had something perfect here. But no, diversity is good, bring in the niggers even though they stand out like a sore thumb and do shit fuck all besides work shit jobs like McDonalds and KFC.

There have been 12 terrorist attacks in the last 3 years in Australia and the media has covered it up.

Depend on whether you call Melb or Sydney part of Aus, though I've started to see them in Bendigo in their vans of peace.

Try doing it at speed... in a truck

2.4% of the population apparently. I think it's higher though. I can get on the bus to work (Brisbane) in the morning and there are probably ~10 Muslims on it and that's just the ones I'm sure of like hijab wearers.

if you want to feel good about yourself, watch the lebos attack the US embassy live rt.com/news/412627-us-embassy-beirut-riots-jerusalem/

>Australia has never even suffered a terror attack

Idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Australia

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe this.

Do you think there have been no mass shootings since we banned guns either?

What happens when Muslims sue to remove them with the assumption that anti-Muslim blocks incite Islamaphobia the way niggers sued convenient store clerks to remove the plexi glass so they can get robbed easier.

Are there any Trump-like populist/nationalist figures in your political system that aren't complete jokes and have a chance at getting elected? This Turnbull guy is a complete cuck and I don't want to see Straya follow the path of Canada

>anti explosion, knife attack, acid attack, car attack, etc...

What a bunch of assholes!

We're already gone. Hanson is our only chance but One Nation is growing.

We're so full of immigrants now... Can't even find white people at all in a lot of areas of Sydney.

no, theres one nation but they're shit cunts

Palestinians are the niggers of Lebanon. They are not wanted. If you go to their areas, such as Sabra and Shatila, you'll see that those areas are complete garbage. Come to think of it, all the Muslim majority areas in the city are complete garbage.

How are One Nation shit cunts?

Go watch Hanson's 1970's maiden speech, she was literally right about everything, despite being mocked so heavily by the media.

her policies suck ass, she'll fuck the economy for sure

Based India. May the Chad Durgesh forever vanquish his enemy the virgin Sanjayy.

I may not be the cleverest cunt, but to my untrained eye I'd say you could just drive around these things.

Economies can be remade. Civilizations rebuilt. Nations can be reborn.

But if we let our race die, we will be gone forever. No more Western Civilization. Right now we need to be protecting Australia, ensuring that our money stays within the country, stop selling out to overseas investors, and, most importantly, securing the existence of the white race and a future for our children. Everything else comes second.

Because he knows how valuable white people and their culture/history are and respect it. What is sad is seeing them get fucked over by their gov and all self hating liberals.

Think about it guys... Every time a white society forms, it is condemned and attacked... Why?

There's a driveway NEXT to this anti-muslim block

This cunt has the right idea. Australia must remain the last bastion of the white race

yeah fair fuckin call

When you get a 10 ton truck up to killing speed, it's gonna be hard to swerve around them.

because we are weak minded cunts open to subversion

someone should spray paint, anti muslim terrorist attack on them. Those faggot ass paintings is keeping people in the constance dream world.

>Merkel legos
And they say you people have no humor

>that pic

Holy fuck. Did not expect to laugh as hard as I did. Fucken poos. Top kek.

Et tu Bilel?

first the faggot marriage
now this

oh well

youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ne9sRcSrM

I hate these faggots. And they have the audacity to say Christians are the problem.

>muslim majority
You're a maronite? Hows life for christian there right now?

You wish but I'm white and show your flag.

#PasMonDrapeau

Yes I'm a Maronite. Life here is okay I guess. Could be much better obviously.

What's the actual technical term for Merkel Legos again?

>vast majority has nothing to do with islamic terrorism and is mainly embassy bombings during the cold war

There has been I think 2 or 3.

These bollards aren't needed considering there hasn't been a single car terror attack. The worst one on this retards list I found
was a 15 and 16 year old robbing and killing a pakastani

We laugh at pig westerners.

no fuck that user, we cant do this alone. we need an arab spring for white people. its fucking now or never cunts

we'll laugh when you're chinked by force

i honestly think something big will happen terrorist wise for christmas, we must use to to our advantage or we are not worth saving

>we need an arab spring for white people
Never going to happen.Any whites who rebel will be slaughtered by the other loyal whites.

what if you guys had another 9/11? do you honestly think you'd stand for it?

No, no it won't.
There's a reason the Middle East is a corrupt mess of ethnic and tribal rivalries. That reason is simply the fact that they've damaged their genetic health by following the example of Muhammad and marrying their cousins for over a millennia. The longer it's gone on, the more retarded the locals are.

It has nothing to do with Western intervention and everything to being inbred retards. The Caliphate was dying from Mecca outwards longer before The West was even a political concept. Iraq hasn't had a stable government in centuries. The British and French had to draw imaginary lines to try to generate some stability.

They could be a Caliphate tomorrow and without Western Aid and Oil money to prop up their dictatorships, they'd collapse into barbarism and city-states within a year.

Forget that for a moment and look at the big picture. Racist whites are a minority, and as they get more open with their views, majority whites double down on their kosher egalitarian programming. Keep in mind that this "majority" does in fact include many whites who are armed and may believe themselves to be right-wing but believe the same stupid "we all bleed red" shit that the left does. These people would gladly take up arms against whites who dared to resist the ZOG.

Go eat a kebab you fucking loser.

>cronulla
Yeah nah cunt. Cronulla had been the happening, my city has got them long time ago and now it's being decorated by the leftists. Fuck it, this is the reality now.

>mfw western countries set up merkel legos everywhere, in the market, in the beach
>only merkel legos here are in some part of jerusalem

Contain your fucking muslims.
Just like we do. [spoiler]We send them to you[/spoiler]

Its so easy to spot an east coaster online

Yep, I hear ya about Brissie. Seems to be worse on the Southside though. Although Inala and Woodridge etc are always gonna be full of shitskins and gooks anyway, but I'd prefer them over mudslimes.

Truth.

The Racial Issue transcends all other issues.

Trump would be pissed and want to wreck shit, but I'm beginning to lose hope with the average American (and Westerner in general). It just feels like we're so accustomed to terrorists attacks at this point that we can see Muslims run over or blow up dozens of people and carry on with our lives like it's completely normal, and then go home to social media and signal about how #NotAllMuslims are like this. Even if we stopped all immigration today and began to deport all of the illegal immigrants already here, we'd only be able to get back to being MAYBE 75% white. I can't help but be blackpilled when i look at the statistics and see that if I had a child today, one in every two of his contemporaries would be non-white. God forbid raising a son in an environment like that, let alone a daughter when 50% of possible suitors are some form of shitskin
The boomer, 60s civil rights-era mentality is still strong in many "right-wing" boomers, many of whom would fight and die to defend their based, #MAGA hat wearing black brethren. I foresee the first European nation that rises up and begins to forcibly deport/genocide their Africans and Arabs will likely be bombed back into the stoneage much like Yugoslavia was in the 90s. Preserving the Great European Diversity Experiment is much more important than the safety of their own people

>If you go to their areas, such as Sabra and Shatila, you'll see that those areas are complete garbage

Fuck off niggerleb, your entire country is garbage and it's not because of us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_Lebanese_protests

godspeed you goodcunt

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_Lebanese_protests

>Investigation into actions of police brutality
Methods:
Demonstrations
Sit-ins
Self-immolation
>Self-immolation
Fucking nigger.

why do i come to Sup Forums
it's all just depressing shit

This name for them really needs to reach the Normie Sphere.

When are Western nations going to realize that those concrete block are just as racist to muslims as bullet proof glass is to blacks? You better quit using them before they are legislated out of existence!

NUKE MELBOURNE

>Yes I'm a Maronite

Have fun in your muslim country, arrogant scum. Can't wait until israel come back since you nigger choosed to be iran's proxy.

You mean like the bulletproof glass in Baltimore?

So you can fight this poison.

youtube.com/watch?v=ka7Cw-Nie_A

They can only do bombs and other barbaric shit, while the shapeshifting Jews shoot them with laser beams while flying, if I had to choose, it'd be a world without Jews

Allah Akbarriers

Exactly right!
The glass is there because black people are around. Just because there are black people around doesn't mean you are going to get robbed! It is racist to assume that!
Just because you invited muslims into your nation doesn't mean they are going to attack you either. Putting up these barriers basically tells every muslim that you assume they are a violent truck attacker and they feel unwelcome. They wont properly assimilate and get radicalized!
You don't want to get attacked, do you? remove the barriers before it is too late!
>ignore that truck attacks happened before barriers were put up and have become lessened due to barriers. noticing things is racist, you bigots!

>They're like chinese software on your computer.

Or like Chinese in Australia.

Youre an idiot, they bombed a christian church.

This is a thing. We should consider allying ourselves with muslims as white people. Why? Because once we so that we’ll either defeat the jew or see how fast the jew owned tv stations turn to wanting to kick out muslims. Either way we win.

KSA did nothing wrong in not allowing women to drive.