At what age should a man just kill himself if he ends up without wife and kid/s? 30?

at what age should a man just kill himself if he ends up without wife and kid/s? 30?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=CCTtfQOK6-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never because you can almost always reproduce if you're healthy

What age are you again OP?

>never because you can almost always reproduce if you're healthy

is this what childless losers of Sup Forums actually believe and keep telling themselves?

I don't know when did Issac Newton kill himself?

>tfw married at 20, father at 21, divorced at 23, and now i'm a neet

let's see... i used to work with a guy in his 60s... when he was young he was a terrible alcoholic and he actually lived on the street... for reasons i can't recall he got his shit together at age 38, finished school by age 45 and by the time i knew him, he was a VP of finance and i don't know how much dough he made but he lived in a chicago hi rise and could afford season tickets to the Bears... he married a woman 20 years younger than him... she was about 24 or something and it wasn't a golddigger thing -- she had the same sick sense of humor -- cute redhead; last i heard their kids were in high school

so there ya go

In conclusion to all of my points I would like to say that one man provided more value to the world than your stupid shit kids will but that's okay because we are going to need some factory workers in the future. Make sure they are taught how bells work in school and the rest doesn't really matter. You can't mold your kids mind to be a genius, and your kids are not likely to provide as much value as Issac Newton.

>Men
>Not aging well
Are you retarded? If you have a good joba nd income and are decent looking you can get prime women at 40+ and raise a big family.

I'm not doing that but it is not a hard thing, women on the other hand age very badly and over 30 they start to have an increased risk defective kids

Do the kids in this thread understand that guys basically only get more valuable as fathers/husbands as time goes on, until they encroach on retirement age/loss of sexual virility.

Men ain't women.

You have only to look to the Trump's most promising progeny, Barron. Trump was 60 when he fathered Barron.

I'm 28. I will never find anyone. I'm not even that bad looking. 7/10 at best. Guess it's my time.

>at what age should a man just kill himself if he ends up without wife and kid/s? 30?

I've had 2 wives in that time frame, it ain't worth the headache,Slap the flesh ketchup bottle.

Some people find love and have babby at 35 - 40. I have known people who didn't have their kid until second marriage also. Don't ever lose hope user.

23 max. If you can't manage by then, just end it.

Thing is I feel like at that time its too old to start a family. I should have had one in my early 20s like my parents before me. I wasted my life.

Are your eggs going to rot soygoy? Start unfucking yourself at the age at which you first realize you are thinking and acting like a bitch.

>it's not worth bringing kids into this fucked up world... anyone who does is just a selfish cunt.

how many people here in their early 20s actually have kids in a good relationship?

the only people I know from my school who had kids that young were roasties who got knocked up after whoring themselves out

>Develop that raw Riley

What did alvareo mean?

>Pretend shitskins are emus and just surrender?
Well thought out user.

>why are you not breeding goys? we need another generation of tax payers.

Meh, when I was younger my mom told me it wasn't uncommon for catholic girls to not get married and have kids until late twenties. Gotta get and education and out of your parents' house before starting a family. Waiting until you are older also has the benefit of being a bit wiser and more psychologically ready for raising a kid(especially if you actually choose it instead of it being an accident). Your kid will be much more well adjusted than if you'd had a surprise baby before you were ready to support and parent it. Also, the baby phase is intense, so waiting also will prevent that feeling like you lost your chance to be young. I partied for a long time before becoming a parent(my spouse did too)- when we settled down there was no need to look back because it was getting boring.

If you hit 40 your chances of having a family are probably very limited.
If you hit 40 and you're not wealthy or financially secure than your chances of having a family with a healthy woman below 35 are extremely limited.

>my anectode proves that you are wrong

reddit/10

yeah? i'm still trying to figure that out

A man can impregnate a woman with no serious side effects to the baby for his entire life, women are basically done at 35.
Unless you want your child to be a potato

its "anecdote", you mong
>oh hey, my opinion and hearsay is so much more valid

Wizards should not neck themselves. Every decade of virginity, their magical powers grow.

I mean, it's true. You can have kids well in to old age, and there are plenty of men that don't do something stupid like have kids before they can afford them.

I'm a medicalfag. Most of my kind will be 30 or older before finishing residency. Having kids or buying a house on a 40-60k salary while you're $200k in debt is tomfoolery. Especially if you're wanting to hang out a shingle when you're done and need to borrow even more money.

I'm not saying you need to be debt free first, but I'm glad I didn't have my first kid until I had been out working a few years.

if you haven't found a stable wife before you entered puberty just fucking end it

you can buy a women in middle east for 1000 euros or you can fuck a australian meth whore for some drugs and plant your seed on her and 9 months later you collect your baby for 5 grams of meth and coke hopefully she had be alive with no od

simple, i can find you more options if you need

>men with kids are the ones killing themselves just check out the divorce rates.

>Early twenties female.
>Mid to late thirties male.
Gain some wisdom and resources first. Find a healthy (mentally and physically) mate. Be K selective like nature intended.

Never, even if you don't reproduce you should fight and be willing to die to physically "drain" the swamp.

How to destroy the white race? Simple, convince them that the best hope they have to fight against their creeping genocide is to embrace a shitty form of post-modern Christianity and that all they have to do is work hard and be content at a mid-level job and have a couple of kids -then die peacefully with their mediocre life, mediocre job, and mediocre family while mentally masturbating that they're "woke" (but use an alternative word like "redpilled").

The so called "solution" that is tossed around here is nothing more than mediocrity that damns whatever white kids you do have to a future that violently hates whites, they will live out their years in a country that looks completely different than they do.

Until white men wake up and are willing to actually sacrifice to change the world, then we are doomed. White men must stand up and be willing to physically "drain" the swamp.

Grow a fucking spine white man.

hooktube.com/watch?v=CCTtfQOK6-E

Never. Roasties aren't worth it. Live your life nigger.

For a male 55, for a woman 28

It's more scary getting divorced than getting married in real life.

Also, consider where you plan to marry or live.

I think California has the country's worst alimony law for example.

That is why a lot of male celebrities get fucked over in divorce court.

hey man I'm atleast 1/17th german

You know the biggest factor in autism is the age of the dad, right?

>tfw turning 30 in 2 days with no kids/wife

>Focusing on age
>Not focusing on the 3 primary functions
>Finances in order
>Degree or stable career
>Good relationship/family

Not having these, but continuing to pump out a kid for status, are just going to contribute to the revolving door and continuing moral degradation of society.
Secondly, judging by our public education system the majority shouldn't even be having kids if this is what people consider as priorities.
> if he ends up without wife and kid/s?
You only 'end up' without a wife and kids if you either: Die or give up.
Men don't give up, the ones that did get forgotten, stop trying to turn Sup Forums into your hugbox.

say good bye to the cruel world
is this real ?

the moment you can no longer care for yourself, depending on your lifestyle it might be around 60 or 70 or 80, you should have a simple plan in place where you it would be a simple procedure to end it all.

Concur. You have to be able to know what a suitable wife/mother looks like. How to provide for your family. How to keep your wife and kids safe from indoctrination. And you have to have back up plans for when any of these things goes to shit. This is rarely going to be a young mans game.

Honestly, probably 35.

whats your age ?

32 same, maybe I'm bi?

>the moment you can no longer care for yourself,

So an adult that still lives with his parents?

damn, you have to get married by 30 or kill yourself? thats pressure for all you under 30s. good luck.

27 here and in the same spot.
Dad was 33 when I was born so I guess I still have some chances. Also what said.

well, a man can have kids later in life with less detriment to the child's health than women can. I don't think anyone should kill themselves just because they don't have a wife or kids, BUT

If you're a man who believes there's no point in living without a wife and children, then I'd say start thinking about killing yourself at 40 if you haven't accomplished your goal by then. If, however, you have an otherwise decent life and you still want to contribute something, look at different ways to spend the rest of your days and kill yourself after you're diagnosed with something severe and terminal.

Passing on your genes isn't the only way you can leave your mark on society. Especially since you can't control your kids, and they could end up dead or absolute degenerates. Look at volunteering, look for how you bring value to others and apply that to the world in a positive way.

my mother's side of the family has basically died off. The only grandkids that have had kids are absolute shit parents. my father's line will likely die with me.

children aren't the only valuable investment of your time. but never forget that the most base, physical drive of all life is to make it's specific DNA strand immortal. arguably the most irrational, impossible task imaginable. but your entire being is convinced it's the most important thing in the universe. Perspective is everything. Don't kill yourself until you're content with the possibility that it'll be worse after you die.

Why would someone want to kill themselves because they DON'T have any useless baggage?

What are you, fucking retarded?

what you gonna have a kid in the next 5 years?

you better start tomorrow early in the morning

im 36 with my own place and im single but i want to live

Hope so

>pays child support
>neet

Neck yourself

abandoning this planet without necking a jew...
all of that because of a jew baby
and they say the whit rce is dying

this is correct

This is terrible advice for women.

Are you stupid? If you have kids now, great, but if you don't you're a man you can reproduce way into your late years aswell. And even if you don't have kids it's no reason to kill yourself you fucking idiot. Stop listening to everything these edgelords in here tell you, some of them are so edgy and pathetic telling them to go kill themselves if they don't have kids at 22 or something that i almost want to burst into tears, my older sister had her first kid in her early 30's and now has 3 healthy kickass kids, her latest which is also super healthy she got just over 40. And her husband is like 10 years older than her.
It's women who have it in a hurry comparatively because they have a very real biological clock.

This, a lot of women prefer older men who are very established, as long as you got a decent situation going that's what matters.
IDEALLY ofcourse you should get kids somewhat early in order to be old enough to see them grow up and have grandchildren etc. but it's not necessary.
It depends on what you have to offer with regards to personality and many other things, that's what matters.

>You know the biggest factor in autism is the age of the dad, right?
>mfw both of my parents were 25 when I was born
>mfw I'm still an autist
>mfw I mastered acting I'm not

*burst into tears laughing.

Amen to that , brother.

That is one badass tit.

The MOST important thing you can do with regards to kids, is find a woman you can live the rest of your life with so your kid doesn't have to go through things like divorce/separation.

OP is a chode-licking gimp.

Richfag here. Just purchased pic related.

Any girls looking for a husband?

Never
keep fighting forever

Don't get married early, I made that mistake.
Wait until you're atleast 30 and find a girl 10 + years younger.

hope they like earthquakes

Having your spawn birthed from some junkie or a wife purchased from the third world isn't really what I was thinking when I thought of family.

26 or 33 or 58

Never? Men can still have value in skills, political capital, abilities etc.

>I partied for a long time before becoming a parent(my spouse did too

cuck

I don't even fap anymore and forget that babies are the result of sex

>38
>snip snip
>never even considered marriage
>fuck whatever girl 21 or over girl I want
>do whatever I want in life

The great thing about being an independent white man is being expected by everybody else already to do and be whatever the fuck I want, and not chase 5 steps behind some retard's ideal of what society thinks I should be and want.

Being a strong, independent fucking white man is AWESOME. That's exactly why everybody either wants to be one, or wants to end us.

men dont hit their sexual prime before 30-45
eat a dick you faggot
look at (not that you have any) testosterone charts graphed by age.

Just become Muslim instead

>If you have a good joba nd income and are decent looking
well I'm out

I just sit alone in my flat and drink once a month to escapism

That's even harder and requires more effort

30 sounds like a good cutoff. I wouldn't let my daughters marry a man over 30.

22 never had a gf before

12. And only go for younger bitches, like, half your age. Aw ya boy.

Stay fit and you're good till 50s
No kid wants a limping geezer as a dad.

It’s worth it tho, can’t knock it till you’ve tried it

Where is that?

Same age I found a GF and lost my virginity... Not all is lost user.

40 to 45, throughout history men typically don't marry until their 20's\30's due to spending time building their career or working towards being able to support a home and family.

Women on the other-hand tended more to marry in the early 20's but 30 they were seen as old maids. It is only recently and thanks to medical technology that women can marry and have kids later in life. But really the rule still stands, not many women that marry over 30 keep a stable home\family life.

I require drugs and alcohol for anti depressant rewards at the weekend

No dice. And I'm partial to a little heroin too atm

I cheated and became gay to lose my virginity

If I hadn't I'd still feel like a virgin

Never. A man is never too old. Even a 70 year old man can buy an 18 year old Eastern European mail order bride and knock her up.

Except if you have a child with a woman over 25, they will turn into soy boys or autistic.

yeah I want to have sons before 30, so by the time I'm old and feeble my sons will be grown and strong