Stop being played, you obnoxious brats

Eating what kikes and commies are spoon feeding you. Taking their orders and attacking our women..

For shame.

youtu.be/obdXbTZ-YSM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6ADm2e1k2M
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
pscp.tv/w/1zqKVMAdVkdxB
archive.is/gqEPt)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From the comments:
>It's a near certainty that whatever organic fracture points do exist are going to be seized upon, and certain cashed-up globalist NGOs will try to drive their D&C dildo in there as aggressively as possible, as will /leftypol/ types. Try not to play into their hands - we've got work to do.
Demography is Destiny is always on point

>vaginas should not be criticized

GTFO of here

the preponderance of the thots as the face of this thing is pretty embarrassing, but at the end of the day never forget how useful a whole lot of them are when it comes to base propaganda value

if you can't see you're being coopted in a campaign by external actors to minimize the normalization of our views you're not very smart

Get out of my country strawmanner

White women have been completely compromised by the Jew. It's not just a bit of surface rot that can be cleaned off with a couple of generations of work. They've been infected at a genetic level. It will be far easier to use CRISPR to modify Asian women to be the new white women than to remove the Jew from ours.

TL;DR - Fuentes and anti-ethot commentators are using SJW tactics to enhance their percieved credibility at the expense of the movement

As someone who came to the alt-right from the Berniebros, it's pretty obvious what figures like Fuentes and others attacking popular commentators are doing.

On the left, there's a problem with SJWs stirring up unnecessary conflict. We would try to have a conversation about TPP or something and then a shrill POC would bring up police violence or unrelated bullshit. When the leader of the meeting (white man) would try to redirect the conversation to something actually related to the agenda, the SJW would then start attacking them - usually implying that they shouldn't be speaking at all.

The debate would then shift from a relevant topic that we were supposed to be working on to typical SJW fare about who should lead the meeting. As this involves many false premises and the entire debate was unnecessary, the SJW framed the argument. The left is full of beta white "allies," who would default to the SJW's perspective and become skeptical of leadership. The final demands of the SJWs were always the same: give me leadership, submission, or money. All the outcomes were net negatives because the debate wasn't in good faith.

Fuentes and others are doing the same thing the left does to white men to women. They attack figures on the right who have wider audiences than them over petty bullshit. This is a way to access these figures' audiences. But they never have realistic suggestions for what to do after the debate ends. Fuentes advocates against IRL activism. He wants a bigger platform so his podcast gets move views, not because he actually wants to change things. That's why he attacks "leaders" on the right while offering no leadership himself. White identitarianism? Psh, we really need to attack attractive women who hold 90% of our views and expose them to mass audiences.

We should recognize these people for what they are: parasites.

White miscegenation is universally very rare, despite what (((they))) would have us believe. Stop pushing kike demoralization.

Is this notion that these women are good for the movement and bring people into the movement actually true?

Where you convinced by an e-thot or did you just watch them because having your world view repeated back to you by a pair of tits is comfy?

He's a faggot simp that is being led around by the nose by these tradthot e-celebs who have made him one of the top knights in their army. He's like a general in the tradthot white knight army. You can tell, half his arguments are about what these dumb bimbos "told him" and he believes all their basic bitch bullshit. He's a simp. Good boyim.

>a dimwitted moron makes a dimwitted, moronic, video

he bases this assertion on view counts. They are more popular therefore they are introducing beliefs similar to or overlapping with his to a broader audience. Not a particularly bad assumption. Especially considering Woes is probably the most well-liked and least controversial figure that actually identifies as a part of the alt-right.

turn off your meme flag, you bloody bogan.

I almost married a South African white girl that let me brainwash her. She went back to S.A. I ended up marrying several Jew raised adopted Asian girl. She complains about how I use nigger and spic all the time. Asians are mostly liberal as fuck and won't change. I used to solely date Asian girls and they're all liberal.

>tfw I lost my one chance at a big titted redpilled white foreign girl

Not several **

It's funny, because Tara wouldn't even be involved if she didn't defend Lauren's coalburning.

Women in the Alt Right need to be trad, and to patrol the thots trying to enter the movement.

What we are doing is setting the standards for women in the movement, and making a statement that crypto-thots will be exposed and subsequently removed.

The real solution to their hegelian dialectic. Don't bite.

Who is this Norwegian thot he was talking about?

You think I'm being played?

No, my friend. I just enjoy the game.

>look mom I posted the cartoon thot patrol meme image again
You're really selling the organic-ness of this campaign, senpai

Got an actual argument in you or are you just one of the little knights?

Thank you for this, I think you're bang on. Glad you saw the light too, m8.

My main problem with women being spokespeople in the alt-right is that they're emotionally fragile. The alt-right is a fringe movement filled with some very angry and occasionally deranged people; of course they're going to be spewing vitriol at women trying to speak their minds. Tara isn't some kind of mentally ill freak like Emily Youcis; she's normal girl and ex-leftist who saw the light and now wants to settle down and have children, and I don't think being constantly surrounded by the autistic weirdos on the alt-right is healthy for someone trying to start a family.

Tl; dr I have nothing against Tara but I think she should lay low for the sake of her own sanity.

Wrong.
Woes is wrong.
Weev is right.
youtube.com/watch?v=a6ADm2e1k2M

hello shariablue script, how is your editor today?

I'll make an argument once you make one. All I'm seeing from you are assertions and name-calling, friendo.

("You're memes look like shill images, so you're probably a shill" is an argument, by the way)

I like weev and think he gets a lot of things right but if you don't think he is without massively paranoid in a pathological sense you probably haven't listened to enough weev

Already made it. Woes' arguments are mostly built on the shaky foundation of what these attention addicted bimbos "told him." He makes no attempt to investigate ulterior motives, he just accepts their word as if it's gospel. This end runs around not just the entire nature of women generally (to the point that no man who understands woman can take anything that comes after this sort of intellectual laziness seriously) but the central thesis he's white knighting against in the first place - which is that women, by their nature, corrupt male spaces when introduced.

without warrant*

I like Woes, watch most of his videos, but come on, he is low-T, was Bi.. not exactly someone I am going to listen to on the woman question.

Anglin has this right. And not catering to woman will bring more to the cause.

woes is right
we are imperfect, products of a degenerate society
if we are to progress we must defend the faces of this movement
regardless if you agree on every point/action, everyone is pushing in the same direction
our enemies want to divide and provoke infighting

>call these people out
>shut down threads that focus inward

our differences are minuscule compared to our true enemies

Quick, don't hold people to account and make allowances for all the degeneracy coz current year.

List the arguments he gave that were based on the woman's word.

>we are imperfect, products of a degenerate society
This is a lazy argument. It's an incomplete thought. Why are we products of degeneracy? What degeneracy? Lots. But certainly feminism. Certainly the cultural effects of feminism. Certainly the environments feminism has created has produced degeneracy. And yet here comes feminism with the same breaching tactic they always use, tone policing about men who question their presence in a previously male space and in light of unwelcomed changes as a result. Now we're gently being told to shut the fuck up and bite our tongues, and naturally that won't happen because fuck you. Then the amperage will be turned up a notch, and the subversive tactic will become more virulent. Gee, what could be more literally degenerate than that?

>if we are to progress we must defend the faces of this movement
That's bullshit. I don't defend faces, I defend ideas. Fedora tip to you good sir!

we need info memes

bumping for redpill

You know damn well I'm not going to do that. Take your rhetorical goose chase and shove it up your twat, roastie. Anyone watching the video will spot him building arguments on top of his claims that he spoke to this e-slut or that one, and he knows this or that about their personal lives, etc. All one needs to do is watch it.

Well, he deserves to be paranoid. he was under surveillance by the FBI in his late teens and is practically a fugitive now, living in Eastern Europe.

but remove the coal burners

About half an hour into this video and jesus what a faggot.

Oh wow isn't it convenient that you can declare yourself the winner of this argument without citing evidence
>tfw

Don't attack the women goy!

Look at how pretty they are! You should give them Patreon shekels so they can regurgitate a message you've heard elsewhere. Give them enough and they might notice you.

Simonsen? No, of course she's not Jewish! Silly goy!

Stop attacking them for the content of their character and their hypocrisy! We don't do that in AltRight+!

Like I said. Anybody can watch the video and see what I'm talking about. He does it repeatedly and throughout.

think about the character of a person who could spend 1hour talking about all that shit.

normies ruin almost anything they touch because they are too attached to ego and poison ideas with emotions.

Turn off your meme flag amerimutt

This shit doesn't need to be an hour long.

Just stop getting pulled into retarded purity spirals by taking the bait of obvious leftist shills.

There, that was one sentence.

Your picture is retarded. Pierce, Sargon, Milo, etc. all together? Let me fix that for you.

Then you do it if it's so easy. Shouldn't take you long to find a good example.

>"I went through a gay phase"

Satan what is going on in this video?

Spot on, inb4 he plays the victim on twitter again how baddies on pol are talking shit about him and the autist orbiter chime in

Related pic, especially the last paragraph.

Okay, one example is more fair than demanding I scour a one hour video and list them all. One example that sticks out is when he mentions how all of these lovely tradthots who totally aren't in it for the money because believe me guys, there's no money in this (except for the paypig donations) because these girls told me lol, and then goes on to say that 2 of the thots "want" to get married but their BFs won't let them! Mean guys! No thought, of course, given to the notion that maybe these guys recognize them for the easy sluts they are and have no intention of marrying some ambitious careerist roastie. No just bad men. Because these girls told me so and I guess I believe them because I'm an intellectually lazy, chainsmoking, obese sodomite with no control over what happens inside my skull.

>we've got work to do

yeah, make more youtube videos dude, that'll for sure get shit done
lmao

the "alt right" has done jack shit for 2 years now, it's time for real action in the real world, not white knighting for some vapid whores on twitter

>if we are to progress we must defend the faces of this movement
wrong
real power is argument and truth, not cult of personality bullshit

> real power is argument

Postmodernism 101. At a certain point, deconstructing things stops being useful. What's more important is building a movement ot last. You don't do that by attacking people who are obstensively your allies.

You are going to have a small movement if being degenerate at 16 makes you for a lifetime unwanted to your movement.

Does it help the white race if we hold everyone who is ready to speak for us up to the standard of a medieval saint? No. Who does it help if we are demanded to ''follow our own rules'', as Saul Alinsky would say? Leftypol.

Are you alt-right? If not, why are you so concerned about what Tara thinks? How has Tara restricted your speech?

>allies

That's kiketalk. We don't need allies, we need brothers-in-arms. Not little pussy worshiping faggots that don't know how to stand by their brothers in a fight. Who wants them anyway? Here's Adolf Hitler explaining more eloquently why you're a dipshit.

>"We need a mass movement rather than elitist vanguards."

It's like you never listed to Uncle Bowden and Poppa Pierce.

>What's more important is building a movement
a movement of what?
some faggots on youtube?

no, you go out and you publish your ideas in the mainstream. you don't just sit in your corner of the internet like an online couch potato. you start a political party or use whatever support you have to influence politics.

Millenial Woes is nothing, a shit smear in the inside of a public toilet and the same goes for any whore that tries to use these types of "movements" to get attention or money

Did he sleep in that t shirt? A wash and a shave wouldn't do him any harm.

checked

>Are you alt-right?
Jesus, what has happened to Sup Forums?
>why are you so concerned about what Tara thinks? How has Tara restricted your speech?
No, she doesn't have the power to restrict my speech and neither do you know. That's the whole point. Once feminist tone policing is permitted in this space, then feminist tone policing will occur in this space. And since we're not going to stop expressing ourselves politically on a board devoted to free political expression, then that means infighting will occur. It's almost as if women weren't here that wouldn't happen, huh? But if men weren't here there wouldn't be a fucking "alt-right" you faggot. Starting to get the gist?

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

kek weev mentioned finshill at ~19:50

top lel

I generally agree with this. You get taught the difference between constructive criticism and being an asshole when you're 10 years old.

If you dont understand the difference then youre fucking retarded

We are talking about calling out a couple of thots because of the shit they are saying. Not barring everyone that has ever been degenerate. Grasp what actually happened here please. Kinda ironic that woman are causing this much division in the first place.

You're missing the point. That's not a bridge, they all belong on the right side.

More people were woken up to the state of Europe by a CIVIC fag like Douglas Murrey talking about the migrant crisis, in Strange Death of Europe. Even though he only mentioned ethnicity as a demographic statistic, everyone white comes away from it with a feeling of "oh shit, we're in trouble."

That book was a best-seller on Amazon, in multiple countries I'd bet, what good is a youtube video talking about the same old bullshit about "Jewish subversion" that hasn't given the Right a single victory in 60 years?

Fully automated luxury white sharia rape drone gangs :D

>rders and attacking our women..
>For shame

Yeah.' Try harder, u femdom male dog pussy whoreshipper.
It's spineless pussybeggrs like u that produced the wests problems in the first place.
Ot's pathezic live sers like u that gifted women with unearned and unwarranted rights that ruined the west.

>truth is appeal

lawdy, nobody except the septic community actually believes this. You probably believe scientists are 100% objective and totally immune to the influence of the political climate too.

The core idea of the movement of the alt-right is white identity and nothing else, that is its explicit purpose. Because before any of these random political factions that hinge on white identity can even begin to consider forming a real movement this obstacle of modern conditioning needs to be overcome. It is not a political party or ideology. you are clearly profoundly confused about what you are looking at.

If you want to make a point by appealing to some other figure you should at least choose someone who was successful in generating a real movement of any kind.

>start a political party

Yes, nobody has ever thought of this. Really profound thinking on your part. I wonder what happened with all those true, uncontrolled nationalist movements and parties around the world in the post war period? What became of them?

Evola wrote extensively about the impossibility of a political solution shortly after the war. The situation has only gotten worse since then. Now the focus should be on reversing people's perceptions on topics like race and culture.

yeah dude i had to, that dude is crazy. he seriously is posting in every thread involving skank subversion I see, who the fuck is paying for this? does he live on finnish welfare? bet he's got an EU or Soros grant for this kind of shilling

>inb4 he plays the victim on twitter
He already has

exactly

people like douglas murray, but also ryan faulk and ryan dawson, are doing good work for us, even if they might not identify as alt right. they take valuable information and make it presentable to the public in such a way that it sets them on our path.
even stefan molyneux has done this, although it seems he's returned to simply throwing rhetoric out there instead of video analyzing important data

>lawdy, nobody except the septic community actually believes this
our problem today is that the masses are uninformed about their situation. that's what "the red pill" is all about. the only way to get people to "wake up" is properly informing them of their situation.
of course, this must be done correctly, otherwise they will reject it and it will become harder to convince them in the future

the path to doing this isn't making response videos on the internet however. in the past two years talking heads like millenial woes and tara mccarthy have only been able to unite people who were already somewhat "woke" to their situation. our goal must be to grow this group of people until our influence is so great that we can change the system for the better

cultural Marxism not our enemy?
it must be defeated before we can progress

>The core idea of the movement of the alt-right is white identity and nothing else, that is its explicit purpose. Because before any of these random political factions that hinge on white identity can even begin to consider forming a real movement this obstacle of modern conditioning needs to be overcome. It is not a political party or ideology. you are clearly profoundly confused about what you are looking at.

A distinction without a difference. Hitler was talking about movements generally, and the common, but mistaken, belief that arises in some movements that call for factionalization. Hitler warns that as tempting as this may seem, it is always a mistake, and robs the movement of its ability to refine its edges by its struggle and prepare its strength for when it is needed to act. To add, white identity is indeed the goal, but you won't have it if women are permitted to corrupt the "movement." Instead, you will gradually find your ability to speak openly about the trajectory of the movement limited by the pressures of the factionalization women will invariably cause (as it is their nature to do so). You thinking you're drinking from the cup of life when you invite these women where they don't belong, but you're drinking poison. I won't assist you in suicide.

that's not playing the victim

playing the victim is when tara mccarthy said "oh no the alt right is bullying me off the internet bloo bloo bloo :'("

>Instead, you will gradually find your ability to speak openly about the trajectory of the movement limited by the pressures of the factionalization women will invariably cause (as it is their nature to do so).
This.

>that's not playing the victim
Yes it is.

it's an observation, retard
he's not asking anyone to defend him, he's just saying people are shilling against him

>but you won't have it if women are permitted to corrupt the "movement."

Anything that is hostile to the goal is and will be expelled. The problem here is a fragmentation that is being generated over issues that are tangential to the core. I say the same thing to people who shill against spencer: I don't really like spencer but until he actually tries to encourage people to do something illegal all this talk of him being a fed is unproductive for everyone interested in white nationalism, not just those who identify with the alt right. You are thinking in very narrow terms, and in a sense you are part of what Hitler warned against.

You are similar to 'the movement' in that you probably in your mind support the core goal, but at the same time you are only similar because you have these other ideas floating around in your head that interfere with your perception of what is important, and you can, as a consequence, only ever be a divisive influence at best, or at worst and adulterant that will distort the message into something less productive.

only similar and not equivalent*

You're right. going on livestreams and talking about how it was just jokes, it was banter, and now you can't even make jokes because it had repercussions for you, and how now there's lots of shilling against you by losers and haters is totally not playing the victim when the people you were "joking" about didn't really do anything besides exist before they spoke up about what they complained about.

Nick Fuentes reaction stream,

pscp.tv/w/1zqKVMAdVkdxB

MW btfo

>To add, white identity is indeed the goal, but you won't have it if women are permitted to corrupt the "movement."
They have no such permission.

this
i like them girls

So wait a fucking minute.
We're ok with coalburners and vegan half-indians since they support our cause now?

>HANDS OFF M'LADY!

>there's no money in this (except for the paypig donations) because these girls told me lol
His full argument is that there are easier and less stressful ways to make the sort of money that they receive via crowdfunding, so there is likely a component of true conviction to their work.
Although she had previously kept it public, McCarthy has evidently now hidden the monthly donations amount from her Patreon page. There is, however, an archive of her page from 7 months ago (archive.is/gqEPt) that reveals she received $297 per video at the time. At a rate of what appears to be about 10 videos a month, that winds up being about $35.6k a year. Not exactly living a life of lavish luxury.
For the record, Woes admits he knows nothing about Southern's finances and strays away from defending her too adamantly in that regard.

>2 of the thots "want" to get married but their BFs won't let them! Mean guys!
Could you read into this statement any more unfairly? Functional human relationships take time to grow; there's nothing "mean" or "unfair" implied. This statement is totally benign and plausible.

>No thought, of course, given to the notion that maybe these guys recognize them for the easy sluts they are.
Are we writing fan fiction now? Yes, I'm just sure these men are in long-term relationships with these women but not proposing because they know that they're easy sluts.

30:20

> "what's going on in the comments"
> virtually all of them agree with MW
> he starts rambling about being called an incel when he's clearly an incel
> "I'm going to finish watching this by myself"

Hahahahahahah

eh,show them something true and theyll respond.stick to the right leaners,less of a battle.

You have troubles answering the question. Are you alt-right or not? If not, what is your problem? Nobody liked that label a few weeks ago.

How is Tara going to tone police you on Sup Forums? There are very few feminists on the far-right and you might be paranoid if you think there is some great attempt at thought suppression going on. Men have caused way more drama in the far-right than women. Women have understood their place well and acted like members, not queens.

To my knowledge this started because Southern was a degenerate at 16.

Nobody is causing any division except those who for no reason attack people.

This is unnecessarily pessimistic. Just think about how many people thought race was real about two years ago, and think about how many know so now. I'd estimate about 50 k minimum have learned about it, and honestly its probably more.

YouTube has been an exceedingly useful forum. You're right that eventually there needs to be something more tangible to show for it, but just getting the idea out there is pretty useful. In fact it's how all movements really start.

It is painfully obvious but most of it is actually them circlejerking

Mexican Nick Fuentes did nothing wrong.

People are not hating on tradthots for just being there they are hating on them because they preach a trad lifestyle whilst being thots.

those people didn't learn shit from the alt right though

it's people like alternative hypothesis that do the real work

What is happening right now is hostile to the goal. This in-fighting has but one source: E-celeb tradthots. Remove the source, and the in-fighting goes. Now, you can question whether it's worth it to endure the in-fighting, or continue to mount a doomed offensive of silencing the dissenters, in exchange for what you perceive the opportunities these bimbos can create for the achievement of the goal, but to say that this isn't hostile to the movement would be absurd. It's happening as we speak. This is a bona fide schism that is both predictable and recurring in any and every movement that invites this corruption inside. And it is a corruption. It is a corruption of nature to have women in intellectual spaces with men, which is exactly why it was prohibited, or at least extremely limited, throughout history. But even if you choose the bimbos over the congeniality, you will fail. It's devil's bargain, because as female power sources grow more formidable, they become increasingly difficult to take down, and they become increasingly bold, as any power source would, in securing their position through any means possible. What you are really telling me is that one day, you believe that you will have to be me, talking to some white knight on the other side. What a future you have mapped out for us! In any case,, you're incorrect, the problem here is an existential threat, not a tangential one. Knights are leading us to ruin. The male personality type that comprises the white knight is in particular a destructive type that needs to be inhibited from destructive acts.