ALL OUT!! EP 16

ALL OUT!! EP 16

Get in here, bros. It's time to meet the Mrs.

Looks like the anime added a few original sol moments again.

>giant team of hungry teenagers show up
>welcome them in and feed them

What a nice lady, though it's kind of bittersweet to see this. I suspected that Coach didn't have kid(s) for the very reason mentioned, but I didn't think they would ever talk about it. He too is being healed.

Coach is a handsome guy when he smiles.

Next week training camp?

>Next week training camp?
I guess, we'll meet Tenjiku High at last. I don't mind light-hearted SoL though, we deserve it after 2 weeks of suffering.

Their reaction to team Kansai was amusing, but it was painful to have the scans cut off right at the start. As someone new to this sport, I was amazed by one move in particular involving stopping/catching the ball with a leg.

Animate and Amazon BD volume two bonuses.

Subs seem to be late today. By the time I'll watch the episode the thread will probably be long dead, I hope there will be some discussion anyway.

I won't let it die before subs.

Does Umeno do anything interesting later on? She's cute.

>Show I look forward to the most on Thursday is late for no reason.
End it all.

Something to benefit the team or her own self?
Can't read the raws, but I wouldn't expect it when they have the greatest Coach they could ask for.

Subs?

My lord, those titties

I hope this isn't one of those times where it's a day late.

>subs never

What series is even deader than this one? except for shorts.

Samurai noir and MUH CADENCE.

Pedal.
Plus we often get 200 posts, just no subs today

Classica Loid. And it gets subs.

She does plenty, not sure what you mean.

A CUTE.

480 is out, 720 soon I hope

Looks like HS messed up.

>[HorribleSubs] All Out!! - 16 [720p].mkv
Here it is.

>subs out
>still ded thread

>subs out
>dead thread

The other girl is in the club too?

Aww.

I haven't watched today's episode yet but recently caught up on the rest.

I wish Gion wasn't even in the show and it was just more focused on Mutsumi and Sekizan. Gion seems useless except as a device to explain little rugby details to. His character is boring.

Mutsumi is my husbando

>I wish Gion wasn't even in the show
>mutsumi is my husbando

>implying Gion is a good character

I dunno man, I'm used to the newguy mc in sport.They dont have to be a good character whatever that means to you, on the other hand gion seems to be a very slow guy but the "newbie turned genius" irks me more.

Maybe you've right, I guess he's been better since the beach training

>summer training camp
There better be rugby all the way to the ending.

Gion is no genius and the manga throws obstacle after obstacle at him proving that he's just a strong idiot. Holy shit when Sekizan exploded on X day.

Yes, Gion is not a genius and I'm saying I dont like "newbie turned genius" mc.

Were you not implying that he's on that road? Sorry, I misread.

From the anime at least he wont be a regular any time soon and the others are a better rugby player than he is now, he did a good job in confusing the opponent with his newbie understanding of rugby though.

Official 3DPD version. They all are so skinny.

Yeah, which is why I like Coach. Bearing cartoon magic in mind, we're getting a more natural progression. Or so this rugby newbie thinks.
And I get why you want more focus on the third years. Sekizan is an interesting captain. Captains all have their emotional moments in sports manga wide, but he's a softie with his heart on his sleeve. He's a beast on the field yet he'll cry just as hard when shit fails. I like it. He's real.

I have no idea where the manga is now or headed, but it will blow if this year is all we see of him. I don't know how much Amase wants to write, but it would be awesome to see them continue in college or something.
Can't wait. Stage plays are so entertaining.

>I wish Gion wasn't even in the show
To me Gion is a pretty likable character, he's dumb and annoying yet he did a lot of good things even if it for selfish reasons. He made Iwashi play rugby again so he reunited with Miyuki and got over his psychological trauma. He found a great coach and in today's episode coach wife was very happy to meet the team.

Will we ever have a thread with over 170 replies again? I don't think so.

See you next week