Boruto

Gook scans out if anyone cares. Looks like the movie retelling is finally over.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/2O80dWUge5E

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/boruto/009/3976/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Boruto
fuck that

>boruto with girly heeled shoes
>the evil guy has large dick sucking lips
What did assistant-kun mean by this?

>gook scans

Actual chapter is up.
mangastream.com/r/boruto/009/3976/1

Mangastream just released.

Finally, now Sarada can become the MC and save this manga right?

>boruto

>Looks like the movie retelling is finally over.
FUCKING FINALLY

>Uchihas
>Save anything

I wish. I'd read about this little semen demon over that obnoxious little shit Boruto any day.

But it looks like he's gonna stay the main character so I'll stay away until they show Naruto's "death".

bort isn't supposed to look that much like Naruto though.

Someone post sage mode Boruto

>that outift
>that lipstick
>those heels

Is she a prostitute or a ninja? I guess we know how she and Sakura pay the bills.

You mean this one?

How can a technique carry so much emotional weight ;_;

>Is she a prostitute?
She is now

This is so awful, I know the movie was supposed to give the brat the spotlight but the fact that eh defeated the villain of the week that several adults couldn't do shit agaisnt is just laughable, it wasn't even a good father-son kamehameha ripoff

Why is Pierrot completely ignoring the new manga? They're using the original designs and everything.

He beat the villain because he managed to land one good hit. Without the ability to absorb chakra Momoshiki can be taken down far more easily.

It's going to be exactly like the DBS situation, the anime will be ahead and the threads (If mods don't ban them) will go full anime vs manga comparisons and become incredibly cancerous, enjoy

I guess they think it is a waste to only use thos designs for one movie.
Also I think the old designs are better than the new ones.

At that point everyone figured out how to beat the guy already, it could have been any, but it was Boruto moment and he had the technique at hand to do so, simple as that, do you have down syndrome or something?

>the threads (If mods don't ban them) will go full anime vs manga comparisons
I don't think that will happen.
I don't think Naruto is popular enough here for people to do that.
Also the manga art while it is definitely is getting better still looks kinda ass to me.

Anyone else find this part a bit creepy?

So it took about 25 regular sized chapters worth of content to adapt the Boruto movie. If the release next month is still wrapping up the movie content as well it'll be around 28.

What do you mean?
In the past he thought he isn't much like Naruto which kinda dissapointed him since he didn't seem to pick up his good traits, but then in the present he thinks to himself that Bort is more like than Naruto than he thought and that he actually does have Naruto's good traits.
That is atleast how I saw it.

Reminds me of this

Fuck the next chapter will be entirely about the movie's ending and MAYBE 1-2 new panels

pure cancer

>boruto with girly heeled shoes
He is trying to hide that he is a manlet

Is his art getting better or something? I'm starting to like it now

He still can't draw adult females properly, but overall he seems to have been improving.

Part of the reason for taking 9-10 months rehashing the movie was to get the style down before assistant-kun gets into original content. Only about 50% there though.

so the anime will rehash the Boruto movie like DB Super anime did with its own two movies?
also will you read the manga or watch the anime?

Is that supposed to be Naruto's old jacket? He looks like he's busting out of it. Why does Boruto look like such a lanklet? Why is he wearing high heels?

Seems to be the case the series will have to diverge from the manga only a few months after it starts even if the movie was adapted as there would probably only be four or five chapters of post-movie content released at that point. As far as the usual production schedule goes they probably start making new episodes up to four months before they air so would already have to be coming up with something original at this point.

I heard that kishimoto was involved with the production, but I don't know the details
I like to think that he has more involvement with the anime compared to Toriyama and the DB Super anime

Nip fashion.

Goddammit Snape Sasuke.

Probably watch the anime if I have time to kill. Especially since Hinata is probably going to look like she did in the Boruto movie instead of this abomination. I don't even care that they reduced her breast size, her and the other females just look so off. But her in particular though.

>They're using the original designs and everything.
Because they are better

I don't like the short haircut hinata has in Boruto.
She looked way better in this.

If they went with that design it would be great, but they will probably use the Boruto movie designs for the anime.

People liking naruto need to purge themselves. Shit is overly cringy and gay

If my dad would look like that I'd be on my knees in no time.

>egg
>managing to stay on the toast like this
bullshit

>implying he's not using his chakra on the egg

>when Naruto dies Kuruma will get sealed in Bort and instantly grant him access to all the tailed beats powers because hes the son of his only friend
That universe is done for. As long Nardos bloodline exists there will always be at least one Kyuubi exploiting demi god walking the earth.

more? holy shit I never know where to get this

I almost fell out of my chair choking on my laughter at the last panel.

Naruto is going to die?

kek

I want more of this

It's not just the design, Sarada's mannerisms and the way in which they draw her is just "sexier" in the manga. Her anime design and attitude feels more like a child, like she is.

shroomsdayproductions .com

you're welcome

continue

It's finally fucking over, thank God. Can't wait to complain about new shit for once

He's an Araki fan from the looks of it

>also will you read the manga or watch the anime?
Both, because I hate myself apparently

No more shitty crack pairings

Okay, so I have a question. We've seen this 3 times already, in the movie, in the novel, and in the recently released game DLC, but in all of them (except the novel which doesn't offer an actual image) it happens too fast to see exactly what's going on.

So Burrito twists his hand, and then the Rasengan goes inside Momoshiki, even though he was on the perimeter before. I don't remember any Rasengan in the series before this behaving this way.

I'm bringing this up because if this is actually something unique to Bort's Rasengan, then that makes it among the most lethal we've seen so far because usually most of the chakra, which is concentrated at the center doesn't affect whoever gets hit by it - they're pushed away in most instances.

If this one actually can go "inside" its targets and engulf them, then that means it's considerably more dangerous since the epicenter is where most of the spinning blue death happens.

>Also the manga art while it is definitely is getting better still looks kinda ass to me
Some panels look great, others look wonky as hell. I think it's the guy's inability to draw faces good, particularly the faces of kids.

Kishi early on managed to mask his ineptitude with a large amount of style and flair.

Because it's just one of them again instead of a bajillion with a bunch of wacky names and silly colors.

If they do rehash the movie again I hope they use Momoshiki's manga design.

DBShit is pretty shit, I doubt Boruto can be that retarded.

Basically Boruto gives another spin to the rasengan, increasing its penetrative power... basically, turning it into a drill.

>Chakra is Spiral power
>Boruto finds Lagann and goes off to space to fight the anti-spiral Ootsutsukis

>basically, turning it into a drill
Why the fuck didn't anyone think to do this before? A sphere is an awful thing to hit someone with, it has no penetrative power.

Rasengan already had quite the grinding power-

Also, it's the first time somebody tanked it long enough for the user to add the twist

Is one of the enemies a purple cat man? Is one of the arc villains just Naruto with pink hair instead of yellow?

No?

Then it's still fucking better than Super.

I'm just saying that if there's a way to put all of that power at a single point instead of dispersing it all across the ball, it becomes exponentially more lethal.

>Is one of the enemies a purple cat man?
>Beerus is an enemy
And Black was a legitimately good villain, is just that everything to do with Zamasu, including fused Zamasu, was terrible.

He might have been a good villain but the design was fucking awful. We've already done evil Goku with Turles, but I doubt anyone remember that shit.

Hit is pretty fucking cool though.

it's not dispersed.

The ball is already concentrated power- and already hard to use. Adding an ulterior spin is probably quite difficult and generally useless.

Nothing survived a Rasengan enough for it to need an upgrade that wasn't elemental recomposition

>technique

It wasn't even the invisible version, it was just a really big normal version which isn't even as good as the wind shuriken. It shouldn't have done shit to him.

This. Rasen-Shuriken was created to add an elemental twist to the Rasengan and then later modified to be used as a long-ranged jutsu; being far more lethal than the Rasengan (killing someone two times over) and not having to get close to the enemy.

It's simple physics. A sharp point is more effective at dealing damage than a sphere unless said sphere has a crushing weight.

A Rasengan in the shape of a drill will deal more damage than a regular Rasengan.

Anyway, Naruto never used the Rasengan to kill anyone except for that one guy who was already dead so I'll be happy to see it used for murdering fools like Minato made it to do.

>It shouldn't have done shit to him
You're retarded. The whole deal was for Bort to disable his absorbing hand and then finish him off with the giant Rasengan.

>It shouldn't have done shit to him
There's a reason Boruto stabbed Momoshiki's hand.
At that point, Momoshiki was unable to absorb the chakra, and Momoshiki isn't impervious to damage.

a Rasengan in the shape of a drill might be too hard to form effectively.

This isn't a rasendrill, it's a rasengan with an added spin.

Considering the scale of this guys power, 1 giant Rasengan wouldn't do shit. If it turned into the invisible version, THEN it would make sense, but it didn't.

>It shouldn't have done shit to him.

You do realize Naruto made that Rasengan, right? Also, Boruto added a twist at the last second to the Rasengan to pierce Momoshiki instead of simply blowing him away.

>This isn't a rasendrill, it's a rasengan with an added spin.
Hell, it might be a Rasengan that suddenly gets its spinning reversed to suck the target in.

well, the spin of a rasengan is multi-directional, but a sudden shift, at least in the outer layer, might take the enemy in surprise and therefore be more effective

>Considering the scale of this guys power

He's weaker than both Naruto and Sasuke. He was mainly a threat because he could absorb Ninjutsu and then use it even better, which is a large part of Naruto and Sasuke's lethal kit. Once his Rinnegan was disabled, he was fucked.

>a Rasengan in the shape of a drill might be too hard to form effectively
For Naruto, maybe.

>it's a rasengan with an added spin
Making it behave like a drill, or something that can suddenly pull something from the outside of it to the inside.

Momoshiki had to cover a lot of distance to get pulled into the center of that thing.

>If it turned into the invisible version
It does in the novel and here it does... something, though I'm not exactly sure what.

>it might be a Rasengan that suddenly gets its spinning reversed to suck the target in
nardo tried something similar with the Planetary Rasengan, which had a bunch of balls spinning in opposite directions to create a vacuum.

indeed

You know, it'd be nice if this series started doing more shit like that, where you'd have a weaker opponent but because of a special ability he's able to defeat people far stronger than he is.

Obito was kind of like that with Kamui, but ditched it for more stupid shit after becoming the Juubi Jin.

>Boruto fatter than Naruto was because Naruto had nobody to feed him

That's sad, man.

>You do realize Naruto made that Rasengan, right?
Boruto did, technically. Naruto just supplied almost all of the chakra.

I think the novel did it best, where he makes the Rasengan and even after getting suped-up it still retains its vanishing properties for a final fake-out before killing Momo.

I guess they just didn't draw it well then.

This guy might be onto something.

why is he wearing girls shoes?

No, it's like that in every other interpretation. So it might have just been an added thing for the novel exclusively.

Anyway, in both movie and game he twists it, Momo is suddenly inside and gets burnt to a crisp before shooting off into space.