Make the Police Pay their own settlements

Why are tax payers and not police unions forced to pay for police misconduct settlements? I think we should pass laws in every state that settlements are paid out by police pensions funds. Just watch, you pass those laws and police will start to do their jobs properly. Also end the war on drugs it’s fucking retarded.

>pic related cost my city over $1 million dollars when that money should be paid by the piggy bank

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/23/cops-tried-to-intimidate-rape-accuser-out-of-pressing-charges-lawyer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MODS give the shilling faggot a public b&

Why are you afraid of debate. If you disagree tell me why. Why wouldn’t a plan like this work? What’s the downside besides better trained and behaved cops?

not arguments

It’s like a college campus

There are a ton of anti cop shills here at the moment, so you can see how the thread follows a trend, but I agree with you. Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to shoulder misconduct. The war on drugs will end with the wall. The U.S. is becoming great again, maybe this change could be part of it.

bootlickers.

you should check out NYPD union pass tickets.From what i heard is that when you donate to the nypd union they will give you a few paper passes you can give to a police officer if you are speeding or doing minor shit.not sure if true

Source? Last time I checked Trump and Sessions want to increase the funding of the drug war and go after states with legal weed. I’m sorry but Trump is not a libertarian. He’s a neocon that launched missiles in Syria.

it painfully obv you faggots are not from around here

Maybe it can keep tour daughter from getting raped.

nypost.com/2017/11/23/cops-tried-to-intimidate-rape-accuser-out-of-pressing-charges-lawyer/

Last time I check Pol is a libertarian board. You seem to be the one unfamiliar with where you are.

>Gonna come after ak
gl. Massive number of stoners and every single one is not only armed, but most practice.

keep crying bitch nigga.you may like riding cop dick.does not mean we all do.

First of all, I'm against the ghetto lottery in the first place.

so you've been lurking 4chunz that long? answer me this
>what did the niggers do to my anus?

>Pol
It's Sup Forums.

Tongued it. You filthy double nigger.

The taxpayers really should raise a stink over the pensions of local police, firefighters, teachers, and administration. If it comes to the public bailing out their pension funds through taxes- the public should just refuse to allow their tax money to bail out these pension funds.

dammit memeflagger that was meant for the faggot shilling op posing as a Sup Forumsack, eaither way he took to long to answer anyway

>police unions
still tax payer money. all public servants are leeches. the solution is to insure police via (((progressive insurance))) and sue (((them))) every time a cop goes ballistic

it'd be nice but it would never pass

we can't even convict murder when its on video

Fuck'em. They can flip the bill themselves.

sure
also pass laws that prohibit goverment funds for shitty degrees that are not an economic benefit
makes nurses/doctors and caregivers perosnally responsible
make teachers personally responsible for shitty grades
prohibit all forms of foreign interference in elections
flat corporate tax, no deductions
no immigration if you dont have a job you are going to
no new citizens (people can come and work here, go home when job is done)
I too can think of lots of great improvements that center around "personal responsibility"
every driver that has an "accident" can pay real costs to victims or thier families

but lets not forget the big one

every criminal who commits a crime MUST pay restitution to thier victims, and PAY for their incarceration, and they stay incarcerated until the debt is paid

Are you asking for a source about how walls work? Trump is his own man. He's made all the right moves. The left is in chaos, it's hilarious, even you must be able to see it. We helped make this happen! Life is good. To the best of my knowledge Trump is leaving it up to the state regarding marijuana laws, it's not such a big deal to me, I don't smoke and live in a state where it's legal.

screenshot is from a (R) congressman from IA. if you have twitter acct then show him some support

are you trying to like...sound cool by being here longer? like a status thing?.......sad

Glad to see Trump hasn't turned the whole board into bootlicking goys

sure i support this idea

all criminals must pay full restitution to whomever their victims/victims families, and they must pay for thier own incarceration

and they will NOT be released until the debt is paid

personal responsibility , sounds good to me user

LS and Jess S are coal burning whores.

About his plan to end the drug war. He has never mentioned ending the failed war on drugs. I suspect he gets paid by big pharma jews to be a good little goy.

You're a shill and its obvious, look how sidetracked you went in your own thread when I mentioned Trump. What are your ideas for the police unions for this change to take effect? What would be a good first step?

Who and seriously who cares. Get a girl friend.

et tu jessu?
noooooooooooooooooooo

>are you trying to like...sound cool by being here longer? like a status thing?.......sad
not at all shill side kick,faggot op was shilling and larping as he was here for ron paul days.
just by the style of his post and the low testosterone it had it was obv he was lying
yes sometimes I feel sad when I think about how long I've been lurking this Chinese cartoon blog

Newfagging this hard, come on nigger

I've always hated pigs. The only thing that pissed me off about black lives matter is that they were a bunch of degenerate niggers that loved to put complete criminals in the limelight. They made it a racial issue which detracts from the cold fact that cops are not there to solve problems. They're there to overwhelm and find you guilty of something. anything.

The best thing a cop can do is show up to your residence after you killed some nog breaking into your place, take your gun, and try to charge you with a million different things after you just had to dispatch some thug that they failed to keep in prison.

that we incoporate into our respective constitutions the idea of "personal responsibility"

that no citizen shall be taxed to pay for the wrongdoings (criminal or civil) of another citizen, that our "societal safety net" should only be applied to those who operate within the bounds of our legal system

I would wager dollars to donuts that crime would drop by 99%

Word. BLM co-opted the libertarian movement.

Your shithole nation just got internet lmao.

>roodypoo

i aint new.i just think if you try to have a status on a internet board its sad.Time to accomplish more user.

You want answers?
Your idea is
>Instead of the tax payer paying
>Make the tax payer pay
And I'm supposed to argue against this revolutionary idea?

If you want a man to make good
on a debt, restore your property or otherwise be held to account for a trespass, file a claim. Don't go to the man's place of employment waving around a complaint of how he's performing on the job.

Just some advice, fren

>roodypoo
>i aint new
yes you are. what year you started lurking?
>do you know who this is also rate? pic related

how did I manage to walk this earth for nearly fifty years and never run into one these "cops" you describe
why is that? that despite having interacted with police on hundreds of occassions I have never had a problem.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am not some drunken drug using degenarate waving around a pistol and acting like an asshole

Its not shills you retard.
Its the people here who would like to live a country where the police are rational and do what they are paid to do.
And what they are paid to do, is not to shoot people who haven't even drawn on them.

Yeah they should wait until you ahve drawn a weapon probably they should just shoot it out of your hand too, cause they are all highly trained sharpshooters
OR
you could learn that when you are dealing with a police officer to keep your motherfucking hands visible at all times
its a little bit of empathy (thats where you put yourself in thier shoes) combined with a litttle bit of respect, and it just might save your life

>anti cop shills

Where the fuck do you think you are? Fucking Dorner of all people is a Sup Forums mascot, despite being a nigger.

How do I not have a girlfriend? Do you know me?

These cop threads are shills diverting attention

small town cops are different than city cops. city cops are 9 times out of 10, complete fuckwads that will go out of their way to ruin your day... and that's just in normal dealings with them.
God forbid you ever call them about something serious, they will go out of their way to be late, useless, and create a dangerous situation either through negligence, incompetence, or misplaced malice.

yawn.

switch up the script, please.

you are serious huh.pathetic lol.Tell me how roodypoo is new first

Lol.

If anything the cops are more restrained/cucked in big cities because they are controlled by liberals mayors and governors and the liberal MEDIA. Everything you said is the literal opposite. More crimes and gun violence happen in big liberal cities

>There are a ton of bootlicking stormfag shills here

FTFY

I don't understand how it took a million dollars to settle this, like where does all that money go? why does any money even need to go anywhere?

You can insert your little "look a bad cop killed someone!!!11!!" propaganda all day. Youve been doing it for 3 days straight. It's a sign that you are afraid of what was being focused on before.

Funny how civilians aren't afforded the same privilege to defend themselves

>The only thing that pissed me off about black lives matter is that they were a bunch of degenerate niggers that loved to put complete criminals in the limelight.

this. they fucked it up bad over "gentle giant" mike and trayvon. had they held off on that shit and chimped over castile then they mightve gotten some people on board. BLM is now a terrorist movement - right up there with antifa

>What is reading comprehension
I just gave 2 examples of that exact thing you fucking retard. Cops often let criminals go and create larger problems from that.

spotted the newfag
lurk more you stupid nigger
Nice try kid, you must really enjoy sucking that kike dick. Its hilarious how you faggots pretend you're a voice of reason, you are the epitome of a loser
holy shit shills are so desperate they hired pajeets to shitpost
YOU CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH YOU STUPID FAGGOT

I think we should Lynch niggers that can’t pay for their own kids as well. I’m for both so let’s get the ball rolling... oh wait. OP is for one group of people paying for their dumb shit and not the other. Funny how that works.

actually i've been doing it here for about 10 years straight.

t. trump voter/supporter that was fucked with by crooked cops on the day i voted for trump

stupid nigger, cops outside of NYC, LA and Chimpcongo welcome citizens that defend themselves
even in liberal seattle, a conservative shot a liberal in self defense and was let go on the spot

>being this mad

lol