Which one do you choose?

Which one do you choose?

neither

If you drink from the one on the right, you become a Civic Nationalist Jew

A coffee cup or a thermic liquid container?

Depends on where I am, at the office or at home I'd go for a ceramic cup.

And here's a rokkit ship B======D ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

>looked at thumbnail and thought this was a beer vs tea thread
I was prepared lo laugh at tea drinkers and everything
shit thread m8. 2/10

>((((((DAILYWIRE))))))

I will neve buy anything endorse by leftist JEW Benji Shapirestein.

Both, because both are political commentators who announce their own bias, sure neither of them are as far right as me, but they have both on occasion given me a chuckle and for that a shekel for ben and for crowder.

Wait do you actually think ben is a leftist?

He is tho. A leftist KIKE, no less.

I would be embarrassed to drink from a Crowder mug, even though I occasionally watch the show.
I listen to Shapiro and Klavan daily, but I'm not a retarded 12-year-old Instagram whore, and so I'm not going to drink from something labelled '___ tears'.
The only winning move is not to play.

And anti-white to boot.

:(

Right one lacks punchline
Left one looks gay

My coffee mug says I like dogs

Pic related looks good imho

Well, until this thread pointed out the left was ben shappiros; i still have to say right. Its less controversial; and on a casual point I would rather associate with Crowder despite thinking Benny is also an above average Jew.

fpbp

I'm not going to give either of them my money but I do watch them sometimes and I'm not against them. They are a bridge to begin to red pill normies and put them on the path to understanding what we're dealing with.

I don't get it.

Pretty much this. If I were to support someone on their tier I'd give my money to Molymeme, because at least he straight up asks for it instead of trying to dress it up with a branded household item and a bunch of side shows I don't give a fuck about.