I fucking told you Sup Forums

>From their Twitter: "we are happy to announce that in our next video at Blacked.com we are featuring 3 prominant female members of the alt-right. More info to follow."

Based

all i see is 6 BASED christian conservatives...

Reminder that the Isaac from the Anti-Defamation league is making these threads

I see 3 future gynecologists.

>did not know what blacked was
>looked it up
>i am blind now

fuck you OP

This is a bait thread but i am going to ask you something seriously. Why are you so determined to blot out your race? i always see cucks posting with a BN flag but i never see them advocating for the beauty of their women and the purity of their race. You are just a hater of your own race and a hater of yourself whether you are white or black when you post with that flag.

I see a beautiful cross tattoo on the young gentleman on the right... a bit of fraternization between some followers of jesus...

what type of sick pervert judges the character of a man by the shade of his benis..

the only way we should judge each other is by our level of acceptance and love for our lord and savior jesus

doesnt that biohazard tattoo mean he has aids? wasnt that a thing?

shop the black guys in maga hats

African DNA is a biohazard

Dear White Knight,
All three of those bitches are krypto jews.
They can get fucked by an entire freight train of coons for all I care. They're parasites trying to hitch a free ride on the rising tide of the alt.right while subtly trying to redirect it away from the most important and blatant fact of our era;

911 was a Mossad coup d'etat of the USA and the jews of Hollywood and Wall St are totally dragging the USA down into poverty and despair and moral depravity.

NIGGERS DO YOUR WORST.
Somebody post me a pic of those stinking cunts after the gang bang when they look like garden slugs after salt has been sprinkled on them

Pol would unironically love this

This was recently leaked

They don't even have to shoot new footage

3 women, so shouldn't there be at least 6 niggers in that pic?

Christ....... just stop it

I thought blacks didn't usually go for jews

serves you right for being total cucklets and listening to any bullshit a woman says, or anything coming from the beta couch-dweller youtuber losers of the so-called alt-right. you people are fucking soppy sacks of shit

Fucking tell em bro. I never trusted these whores from the start

lmao

>caring about women's political views yet alone a whore's political views
Women's right to vote was a mistake.

coalburner lauren

it's monies against blood lad. Thanks to Churchill, Bomber Harris and the British people for resisting back in the 40s.

Now this is how civilization fights barbarians.

>did not know what blacked was
Hi newfriend

I'd unironically watch it.

This pic looks photoshoped.
Where is the source for this tweet?

No screenshot or link to tweet.
>Ironically wouldnt be suprised if true
Is you some blacked doible 00 agent

Now think for a moment. If this was real, would they really be standing there fully clothed, while all of the nigs are naked?

My exact point.
I'm surprised that anyone fell for this in the first place.

You guys fucking faggots

>dear white knight
le pre-2007 meme words that the left finally learned how to use
>cucklets
the left still can't meme
STOP REPLYING TO OBVIOUS SHILL THREADS

snl tier
kys

niggers contaminating our race