What will you do when the race war comes?

What will you do when the race war comes?

Kill and be killed.

Self hating whites are the worst

Take a nap and be well rested for the live streams and Jims comments as I masturbate?

In their reality non whites will take over and everything will be ok but they will enslave these cucked whites and murder the proud ones because to liberals two wrongs make a right

It's been happening since before you were born They're just fighting with their best weapon; media.

When gender, race, age, and even species is completely unclear.

Suffer not the alien to live?

Normie Jews, I'm sorry, but if you guys don't speak up than you're implicit.

Something to take from religion & science isn't so much the content but the fact that both lead to indescribable experiences that humanity have yet to classify. Furthermore, something as bigly as a God wouldn't give a shit what you called him or prayed under as, for, how, when, et al. Someone or something of that magnitude simply wouldn't give a fuck. Which implies he's gone or he's all of us and in which case 1488. I digress. I would suggest, however, that open discourse must occur and as such we must lay bare the hidden power structure that binds us. Inflationary debt.
The government is shutting down for a while, gentleman. Brush up on Home Alone. Buy a gun. Buy some Bitcoin. Stay safe. Spooks if you're watching this, I have 3 grenades primed. Ok, not three.
>Guys, can you imagine if the world found their inner peace?
Kek wills you to pray

kill jews, niggers, politicians, lawyers, white traitors maybe a few spics
in that order

Traitors hang first.

Black people will run rather than fight when whitey stops hating himself. It won't be a war. When the gibs stop coming in they will eat their own. Just create containment zones to control the looting.

>white

Maybe in your country, amerimongrel.

>British
>Calls Americans mongrels because of demographics
>doesn't realize they're in our shoes in 5 years

Oh, user!

It all starts with the word.

it's a jew

Spic here
>inb4 you have to go back
Don't have to worry about white people, but I will keep my AR locked and loaded for all the other spics an d niggers that live in my neighborhood

This just in: "Investments in fullbody vantablack warsuits are on the rise. You haven't actually been "blacked", until you've been VANTABLACKED!"

Hang the traitors
Burn the jews
Castrate the niggers
Mutilate the spics

Get on Sup Forums and make snarky comments about it from the comfort of my room.

I thought that was someone with an Obama mask in the thumbnail.

We'll do what we always do. Win.

And what do you plan to do when whites win? Go back to your country of origin? Or would you accept segregation?

Shit up in the mountains here... white people are snow chimps....fuckin white niggers, just niggin. Its sad, real fuckin sad. I blame the jew owned music industry and compliant/paid radio stations/mtv.

I have nothing against the brave soul who will venture into a nogo zone and speed up the process a bit.

Grew up in black neighborhoods my whole life. Most have no heart they are only tough in groups and have no loyalty to each other. Thats why no black gangs ever rose to Italian mob level, they poison and rape their own.

>Self hating whites are the worst

It's clearly a racist Jew who hates whites.