Chimera are now real

Where were you when humanity created chimera, Sup Forums?

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

>In a remarkable—if likely controversial—feat, scientists announced today that they have created the first successful human-animal hybrids. The project proves that human cells can be introduced into a non-human organism, survive, and even grow inside a host animal, in this case, pigs.

>That’s now one step closer to reality, an international team of researchers led by the Salk Institute reports in the journal Cell. The team created what’s known scientifically as a chimera: an organism that contains cells from two different species.

And how do you feel about the possibility that catgirls MAY ACTUALLY BE A THING within our lifetimes?

My little sister got scared by the Nina scene

Cat girl soon.

Dolly the Sheep was a human/sheep hybrid.

you are literally late by 2 decades.

It'd be a cat with human features, such as human ears, not the other way around.

Muslims gonna hate this.

Nice Sup Forums-related thread, friend.

i hate reality too

>being able to splice creatures together

I'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong here.

I always thought robots would do us in.
I hope all of you are prepared for Chimera Doomsday

>Real life is like movies and fiction.

It will literally be a pig with some mutated blood. It wont gain intelligence, or speak, or walk on 2 legs

Would it be bestiality if the chimera was part human?

Why can't we create giant humans? It's the year 2017. Let's weaponize ourselves!

Aren't pig organs/DNA exceedingly similar to humans or something? It's to the point hospitals used to use them for surgeries and such.

I'm pretty sure this is just an exception unless we can find another creature we can play organ donor with.

I want intelligent animals so I can finally make a friend

same things can be said about niggers and yet here we are...

Fuck yes, custom catgirl maids soon

Sensei, is this the new transfer student that is coming to Sup Forums class?

except that the process is very inefficient, and the pig is only 0.001% human

>and the pig is only 0.001% human
That's still part human

But why human genes? Why can't they test with anime genes?

>Catgirls in our lifetime
Better start saving up right now, so that i can buy one of the 2nd or 3rd generation catgirls.

It's a fucking pigman.

What happens if this Hypig wants to convert to Islam or Judaism?

It was a clone, retard.

iv actually heard an /x/-teir conspiracy that states that all those "cattle mutilations" where cows are found dead, drained of blood, and their organs surgically removed arent being fucked with by ayy's, but actually part of some vast organ harvesting network. Cows and humans are apparently chimera'ed so they get more or less cow bodies with human organs inside. There arent enough people dying to keep up with organ demands, so they harvest these human-cow-chimeras. The "shadow government" or whatever you want to call it does this for profit and just bullshits a story about extraterestrials being the culprits, when a spacefareing civilization obviously wouldnt need to mutilate a creature to find out how it works.

Certainly everyone knows some family member that has recieved a "bovine" heart valve in an opperation. but just how deep does the rabbit hole go?

nigga they been growing ears on rats for years this isn't news

Creating organs from pigs that can be used on humans is one thing. Creating humans with animal parts, let alone going past ethical faggotry, is another.

Now create a human-cat hybrid (female).

And that's how orcs were invented.

>WW3 will be fought because of people that want to ban catgirls
Hopefully that fascist dystopia will still possess the know how to produce catgirls.