A cop could literally rape and kill babies and there will be an amerimutt to defend his actions

A cop could literally rape and kill babies and there will be an amerimutt to defend his actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article90905442.html
statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's true. We've got too many bacon-lovers in this country.

did a cop steal your girlfriend

Ya blew it with all the shilling. Now I don't care one way or the other and will instead judge each cop shooting on its merits. Good going.

Nothing will change until a cop who murders gets actually convicted and sentenced for murder.

Don't be silly. The only girl the OP ever had was his dog.

*REPOSTING*
A functioning white society has no need for a police force to enforce justice. A sheriff, a deputy, and a law that allow vigilantism a law that allows CC/OC without a permit is all you need to keep a hhhhuuuwhite society functional and safe. An armed vigilante saves more lives than an armed police force during shootings and police rely on the public anyways to identify, locate and catch criminals. You DO NOT need a goonsquad. You need common sense laws. You need to get rid of shitskins in your country. A police force is a complete waste of resource, these are jobs citizens would do for free if it wasn't illegal. Cops cuck your country and take power away from the people and into the state.

Cops aren't doing enough to take care of the black problem in this country no matter what media tells you. Every media scandal outrage is a justifiable negro homicide every way around it, we need the police to just start doing drivebys on every black they see.

FOLLOW THE LAW YOU DEGENERATE LEFTIST ASSHOLES AND STOP SPAMMING YOUR SHILL THREADS.

>stop hating zog

Wow you're right. We should live in a society without law enforcement. I bet it would be perfect with no down sides whatsoever

did a cop steal your girlfriend

>STOP RESISTING!!!!

see

I don't understand you pic OP? SO the durggies know the consequences of their actions yes? They know the price they will pay for it in this society yes? They do it anyway and I'm supposed to feel sorry for them?

Seriously what's up with all the cop hate threads lately? Past 3 days have been flooded and it's getting boring.

It's almost like they want us to forget about LS and her sister being admitted coal burning whores. (

See

I'M NOT!!!
*continues to thrash and violently resist*

see
my post doesn't imply there is no law being enforced, just that a police force is a huge waste of tax money and vigilantism is more effective in spotting and stopping crime as vigilantes are what police rely on to report and catch criminals in the first place

*Shoves gun up anus and unloads.*
That was a close one.

Yes, because there's no justice as pure as mob justice

You have a good point (though I don't 100% agree (let's agree that we could spend a lot less money on police activities if there were no niggers))... but the sad practical reality is that there's no such thing as a white society anymore.

You mean the police force?
>only state sponsored mob justice is ok

Yeah, it seems that it's a case of reactive assessment. Pretty much what goes down with everything these days, people slowing down to come to a decision instead of immediately screaming impeach/resist/kill da cops/we wuz/privilege/etc

Then again, if the left wanted to win this fight, having their most hysterical and unstable members in front of the camera every moment didn't help.

*reaches into pants and grabs gun*
*kills cop because they didn't want to shoot for fear of POLEEC BROOTALITY backlash*
*death is regarded as not as severe than if shoe was on the other foot*

What if the baby consents though

I can also argue that niggers will be put in their place more effectively if whites were allowed to bring them to justice like the KKK did. Police are protecting antifa, they kill more whites than they do niggers. The police are a burden on our society and well being. They will AVOID ghettos and patrol white neighborhoods to pop tickets all day.

>A justice system that has to be accountable and is kept in check by a governing body that gives each person subject to it a fair trial versus an anonymous mob that answers to no one, screaming "HE DID IT!!" and doing whatever they want to who they've deemed guilty
I remember my anarchy phase when I was 13, too.

*Media shills for the cop-killer.*
He was a good boi who dindu nuffin. Da po-lice was harrasin him.

>A justice system that has to be accountable
you actually believe cops are held accountable for anything here? They get off scott free constantly BECAUSE they are state sponsored. If someone outside of the state fucked up like cops do they would actually be brought to justice without any bias to his profession from the judge and jury.

Also, we literally reject officers who score too high on an IQ test, they force DOES NOT want intelligent people in it. Fact.

Cops get paid the same whether in the ghetto or mansionville. If I was a cop that saw it as another job instead of a duty, would I want to be patrolling high risk areas where I could get shot? No, fuck those places, they can rot. I would want safe and easy, writing tickets for middle class moms with a bunch of stick figure families on their minivans.

That's what I think is going on anyway. Do cops get some kind of hazard pay for being in the ghetto?

I don't defend any of them. I simply don't care about the idiots they kill. Even if they are innocent. I've never seen a cop kill someone who was relevant. Nothing of value is lost. Stop being irrationally emotional over people you don't know. What a bunch of cucks.

This. The cops and the 'justice system' are in bed with each other. Only the most gross offenders get anything more than a slap on the wrist. There's no accountability for how the cops behave.

>Bootlicker detected.
Does that mean we should ignore all the murders niggers do unless it happens to someone we know?

And this is the problem. Cops are joining a force that is known to be dangerous, but they want a comfy office job vibe of sitting around and eating doughnuts instead of taking on the risks and challenges that you are supposed to deal with. This is WHY these areas are so rotten, cowards like you who wouldn't take their job seriously and why they are completely unnecessary if they are going to roll around in their rascals handing out traffic tickets instead of actually combating and controlling the crime riddling our urban areas. At this rate, a bunch of drunk bored rednecks who decide to go shoot up a bunch of random niggers in the ghetto will be more of a hero than the average fatass cop.

>that picture
Once you become a degenerate it's not about saving you, it's about making an example for those who haven't ruined themselves. You don't suddenly marry a prostitute, you let her die alone so girls know not to be prostitutes.

When cops account for 50% of the homicides in America then you can bring that up, niggerlover.

I don't give a fuck about the cops either. Couldn't care less if they get shot either.

You have to go back

Prisons should be here to rehabilitate people and give them a second chance to clean up after serving a sentence, if you truly think someone is unfit for society and can never be released WHY do you keep them alive and feed and pay for his life with the taxes collected from the society they have wronged? Either you think they are worthy of rehabilitation and a second chance OR you DONT and they get the fucking bullet.

>you actually believe cops are held accountable for anything here?
>They get off scott free
This fucking meme again. How many more "Cop fired for X" headlines do you have to read before you get the idea out of your head that they can literally do anything they want and not get in shit for it?
Fuck you, too.

It's a good way of turning niggers back out into slavery.

Yes yes they must be punished....spending tax dollars enforcing jew pharma laws makes for good goyim

>cops
>stopping niggers
>implying they don't avoid niggers by any means necessary to patrol safe white neighborhoods to give soccer moms tickets
if you were concerned about niggers you'd start killing them, cuck.

you would be shocked how many of those cops move to another state or county and become a cop again. LOL they are not prevented from being a cop forever, they get kicked off one force and go to another one idiot.

How about we kill them instead? Slavery was a mistake, it brought niggers here.

>What is proportionality
Seeing how there's more whites than blacks, it would be pretty standard to assume that more whites are confronted and therefore more likely to get shot. Stats aren't hard, it's basically a required class in highschool by now.

Fired for x is country mile for convicted of 2nd degree murder......

How did the educational system fail all of you so spectacularly?

a fucking leaf

Fuck you too, buddy.

>niggers have more than 50% of crime
>spics are second place
>somehow whites get shot and killed the most despite not committing near the amount of crimes let alone VIOLENT crimes minorities commit
whites are OVER represented when you consider crime statistics.

>lay on ground not resisting with hands up
>still get shot
>a fucking leaf defends it
miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article90905442.html

No they aren't. Blacks get killed 1.5x more than whites. But niggers are 8x more likely to kill anyone else. Also "unjustified" police murders are like .1% of all murders in a year and less than .0000001% of our total population. Why do you shill faggots care so much about trying to get people to hate cops?

We aren't going to say fuck having laws n shiet just because you're shilling.

FIrst off, that's false. There's actual statistic. You can look this up. There are more white people in the United States, there are more white people in jail period. Stop watching tv and read a book. African Americans only commit violent crimes at rates higher than whites. They should be locked up for this, no one is debating that. African Americans commit more violent crimes, more African Americans are locked up for violent crimes. Boom. Done. However, that is only violent crimes, not ALL crimes. Whites and blacks statistically use and sell drugs at the same rates. Ergo, we should see an equal amount of whites and blacks in jail for drug crimes. That isn't the case. Of course, I'm speaking on a macro level and not simply violent crimes.

Wrong.
statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/
You ignore that whites are one of the least violent race and commit a lot less crime compared to the other races, but are the majority of fatalities for some reason despite niggers and spics holding the crown for biggest dindus. WHY are so many being shot if they commit far less crime on average than niggers and spics?

No, a cop couldnt rape and kill babies and have someone defend them.

/thread

Ok this was a little sad to see yesterday, but we're done entertaining this.
Your Jewish divide and conquer tactics wont work.
Fuck off

A cop fucked your wife.

because the negro knows not to even sneeze around a cop (and still get shot about 1/4th of the time anyways), while whites still think they have rights (look up devin guilford) and try to fight cops

Booker T. Washington told you faggots. Everything you think is a black problem is actually an american problem and comes home to roost after you dismiss it for decades
>president declaring a state of emergency over opioids ravaging white communities
>white male being forced to crawl on his hands and knees before being executed
>mass shootings and gun violence among whites

>niggers are 8x more likely to kill
>8x
can you tell me the value of x?

>whites commit a lot less violent crime
>niggers commit 50% so of course they are over represented in statistics because more niggers commit crimes on average like the savage monkeys they are
>somehow police shoot more whites despite niggers and spics being more irrational and violent
>user thinks its ok this many whites are being killed because "HURRRR nigger control!" while he loses all control of the niggers as cops do nothing about them
Also, a lot of white people are in prison for NON VIOLENT crime like not being able to pay up child support. Its totally fucking fucked.

fuck out of here, as if you wouldn't have the occasional serial killer

NOT what my post is about. The serial killer can still be caught and detained by citizens/sheriff/deputy. In fact, cops RELY on citizens to identify and give the detective teams leads to the where abouts of said criminal. Cops are absolutely useless without vigilantism anyways. 100% of these cases are only able to be solved because of the PEOPLE being vigilant not the POLICE. Cops don't prevent crime. They never ever will be able to prevent a crime, only respond to when its already happened.

>can you tell me the value of x?
Yes.
Can you not fucking redpill, commie scum?

DELETE THIS. STOP HATING CRIMINALS AND NIGGERS SINCE ONE COP SHOT A GUY! MUH BOOTLICKERS!

It's sad how many boot lickers we have in this country. They are as bad as libtards.

Then I can start running every fucking plate I see in the Walmart parking lot. Fuck those fat bitches.