>Amerimutts actually get their foreskin CUT OFF at birth
>Based on JEWISH medical tradition
>Amerimensh on Sup Forums WILL defend having a scorched earth pecker

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1gjHM
youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand it, either.
Why are there so much jews in the US to begin with? It doesn't make any sense.

That practice is actually dying here in America, a majority of us White people are not mutilated.

Not me, my mom was a hippie
They invited each other all over here during the Nazi era

I love mine cut, no foreskin to roll back when I'm sucking my own dick

>here in america
>us white people
take the meme flag off brazil, everybody knows americans all have butchered kike dicks
not that I'm supporting it, it's disgusting

If that makes you feel better about Kuntakinte over there fucking your women while the cops confiscate your spoons

MUSLIM MAYOR

>most Americans get their dick mutilated at birth
how does it feel to literally be Jewish property?

>we may have been programmed to follow an ancient jewish ritual for generation, but one city in your country has a muslim mayour!
False equivalence.

What difference does it make, I mean, in the big picture

Maybe it is my fault as an American dare talking to you Eurotrash, but, what difference i the big picture does it make? A serious question, I want an answer, not just some rhetorical garbage.

Less sensitivity and then of course there's the principle of it - you've been kiked. You, as a presumed white man, have been mutiliated in the same fashion as the jew and the muzzrat because .. well, there's a question for you now.

I'm American. I've been working as a surgeon for the past 8 years, my co-worker who delivers like 4 babies a day says its rare for white families to ask for a circumcision.

I know what effect it has on me. It changes nothing but my sex life. What effect does it have on the big picture?

>Amerimutts actually get their foreskin CUT OFF at birth

No I didn't.

YOU'VE BEEN KIKED YOU RETARDED FUCKING MONGREL

more identification with jews since both of you have same tradition leading to actitudes "they are the chosen people" and fighting their wars and letting your mans killed by them

That is another trickery to control the goyim

You didn't give a tip to the doctor? He will spit on your face next time you're born

>SOROS SHILLS EARNING SHEKELS
>O
>R
>O
>S

>S
>H
>I
>L
>L
>S

>E
>A
>R
>N
>I
>N
>G

>S
>H
>E
>K
>E
>L
>S

So just some more divide and conquer shit. How many shekels did you get?

Yeah, it actually is on the decline. Here's an article where some panicked Jews try scare-tactics about what might happen if people don't go back to having their foreskins cut off: archive.fo/1gjHM

holy fuck the left cant meme. literally looks drawn by a 7 year old trying to be edgy

My dad was cut, he decided long ago that his sons would not be, so we aren't.

What?!? Haha, not really, it has no effect on me except my sex life. My penis has no divine power over me. I know your circumcised to, if you aren't an """"""(((English teacher)))""""""

yeah and you and your parents will go to hell for not having it done, these mutt memes have become even staler than "soyboy" btw, it's like all eurocucks have this delay from the No 1 country and still haven't been able to grasp humor properly yet

What do (((they))) gain by promoting antisemtism and anti-racemixing propaganda kek?

Oh no, Based le56% America is being divided from the white race oh my god what a huge loss ..

You LOST. You got KIKED. You're going the way of Brazil and you won't lift a fucking cheeto stained finger to stop it you pathetic mongrel coward.

All these eurofags are mad that our american adonis dicks set the standard worldwide.

>archive.fo/1gjHM
HOLY SHIT this level of kikery is unbelievable
Chosen extracts:
>The paper also finds that over their lifetime, half of all uncircumcised males will contract a medical condition related to their foreskin.
>"Infant circumcision should be regarded as equivalent to childhood vaccination," said Brian Morris, coauthor of the new report and professor emeritus in the School of Medical Sciences at the University of Sydney, in a press release. "As such, it would be unethical not to routinely offer parents circumcision for their baby boy. Delay puts the child's health at risk and will usually mean it will never happen."
>The study says the benefits of newborn circumcision exceed the risks by at least 100 to 1.
>Clinical research has found circumcision can safeguard an infant from a number of health complications, most notably urinary tract infections. Kidney damage develops in about half of infants who contract a UTI. The adult lifetime risk for a UTI is approximately 1 in 3 for uncircumcised men.
>Additionally, circumcision has been found to lowers one's risk for contracting HIV and HPV, the human papilloma virus, which can cause genital warts and has been linked to some cancers.

Am I really hearing this from a bong? You wouldn't even elect Nigel! We atleast elected Trump's nationalist rhetoric. I am not le 56% face? I am 100% European!I demand to know who is coming up with this crap.

It doesnt change your sex life. Besides that you would probably nut faster than you already do.

>not understanding the circumcisioin was a strong Catholic tradition, and that’s why a lot of kids were cut

British intelligence, folks.

>and you won't lift a fucking cheeto stained finger
That's rich coming from a Brit who lives in a country where all the serious nationalist movements have been banned, lol

my cock is whiter than yours mohammed

There are always paid shills making a mess of this place.

Haven't you ever noticed that they always come up with new one so nicely drawn! It must have took them hours, and they come out so fast!

1. Medicaid cancellation
2. Tissue transfer ban
3. ?

Another new one.

Is someone being paid to make these and distribute it? I mean really!

Also the lack of argument is nice too

Soros shill detected

I'm cut, but I intend to keep my son uncut when he is born later this month.

All the baby prep classes and such act on the assumption you are getting the kids cut though...

>imagine being so delusional you actually believe bongs are being paid money to call you names on the 4chinnz

jews act as middle men between the overlords and the rest of mankind. jews get moved around and concentrated wherever the current power structure rules from, sumer, egypt, greece, rome, china, england, germany, usa. there is something different about their blood which allows them to be fully controlled and trustworthy, they are renfield to dracula, faust to the devil.

there is good evidence that most of the planet has been strip mined for millions of years, and things now called 'natural formations' (some volcanoes, gorges, deserts) are just ancient waste product of industrial machinery. if your skin is white and your eyes are blue you come from the vedic tradition, which worshiped different beings and was destroyed and suppressed by the current world order.

youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang/videos

one of the only youtube channels you really need to watch to understand what is going on and prepare yourself for the next flood.

The only people who make and post mutt memes are mutts themselves, think of it as a self-portrait

I mean, I do not think it is the bongs who are doing this.

>t. ypical gay amerimutt

I want Anglo cum in my boipuccy

Shareblue kike detected

JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES

>Divide and Conquer post.

Fuck off shill.

SAGE.

Would anyone like to perform a case study? I need you to literally follow some kids stolen foreskin.

These two -brand new!

You sound rather agitated, hit a little close to home?

Not agitated, I mean they take time!

Yeah, it's ridiculous. Americans are opting out of this shit finally and they're in full panic mode over it.