So if Jesus came back today, how would you know it was him? Would society want to kill him...

so if Jesus came back today, how would you know it was him? Would society want to kill him? What if he didn't have super powers but was just a regular dude and neither you nor he had any idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6shpHuUpSCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He drowned on his way to the European coast.

interesting theory

Hit him with a car. If he is a god, he would survive that. If he did, hit him again... and again and again..

Yeah, shit happens.

It specifically says his return will be unmistakable worldwide and won't be as a normal guy. Any normal guy claiming to be Jesus will be an imposter.

what if he isnt magical ?

But this god is powerless against iron chariot, it would get creamed on the spot....

Do you even know who "Jesus" is

yeah i mean, OG jesus was killed with some nails and wood.

no who is he ?

Talking to op not you

You'll know when the false gods you worship get utterly BTFO by Christ.
>11.Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had[e] a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean,[f] followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp[g] sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

>17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,[h] 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free[i] and slave, both small and great.”

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

He'll bring legions to liberate Palestine and his homeland first and then the rest of the world.
May God showcased him the way to victory, and may I be the third that will die under him or the third that will live to see the End.

we all got wood and nails turned into a hate factory.

>would society want to kill him?
Yes, there are (((people))) who would want to kill him

I would look for the sandnigger.

>gas yourself rabbi.

>Would society want to kill him?
he's white, so yes.

Sorry, fanfiction doesn't count.

>If God had a name what would it be?
And would you call it to his face?
If you were faced with Him in all His glory
What would you ask if you had just one question?

Nowadays we have an invention called name tags.

>if Jesus came back today, how would you know it was him?
the heart knows.

magic is an illusion, therefore an abomination.
jesus is Light.

>If you were faced with Him in all His glory
you are.
every moment of every day.
do you think man created the cosmos?

Well, if it is him he can perform magic in front of everyone. I believe that people won´t try to kill him because he would just get up again anyway lol

Of course not, Ymir did!

SAGE

Jesus didn't have magic powers back then anyhow. He just stole some old talking points from other folk and then died from an overdose in autism.

Then a bunch of fagots started out bragging about how great he was making up better and better bullshit until we got the bible we have today.

I'll make sure to hit the horse with a car too.

Jesus wouldnt know his ass from a hole in the ground if he "came back", that's why it wont ever happen.

Jesus had the Akira spirit flowing through him

He chose to be peaceful with it

He'd be arrested for being a key player in an international child trafficking and organ trafficking syndicate.
youtube.com/watch?v=6shpHuUpSCo

>It was David Koresh
The Clinton's killed him in Waco.

> how would you know it was him?

The bible states very clearly how it will happen:
> Sun & Moon are darkened
> The entire world will see him coming
> Everyone who isn't saved will be screaming out of fear because they know it's their time to pay
> Everyone who's saved, dead or alive, will be gathered by angels before he begins pouring out his wrath upon the earth
> This all takes place AFTER the Tribulation (massive worldwide persecution of Christians) and is known as the "rapture."
> When Jesus shows up, it isn't going to be because he's bringing peace. He's going to make sinners pay and they know it.
> Don't forget, before all of this happens, the AntiChrist will arrive and pretend to be Christ to trick as many people as possible into taking his mark.

>What if he didn't have super powers but was just a regular dude and neither you nor he had any idea?
There are plenty of those down in South America pedro. Literally nobody cares about them.

He has probably come back, but was killed because he is a faggot.

Oh wait, he never existed in the first place, moron.

He just walks over the water you mongolid

Found the nigger

Rifampicin and clofazimine are now combined with dapsone to treat multibacillary leprosy. A single dose of combination therapy has been used to cure single lesion paucibacillary leprosy: rifampicin (600 mg), ofloxacin (400 mg), and minocycline (100 mg).

As a christian, I know I shouldn't feel this way. I know it's wrong. But man I want to see the looks on the faces of all the non believers. I know I should be praying for their salvation, it's just so damn difficult. They make me hate them. I'm a degenerate as they are, only difference is I'm trying to change my habits. Lay down my vices, because I do believe in Jesus and simply want peace for my life.

When Christ comes back, you'll know it. It will be something you can't even imagine or comprehend. All I know is, when it does, I'm running toward Him.

What blows my mind is, in that time, in the last days when it's known Christ has returned, these non believing people will still shake their fists and say how The creator of the nervous system is wrong and a murdering bigot.
The flesh is probably the most powerful thing besides the lord himself.

Year 2017 - since when?
Even secular historians like Tacitus and Suetonius accepted his existence.

He did not buy that special power this time, and Poseidon is unhappy with a foreign diety on his sea.

Jesus won't come back. If you read the Bible you would know that. Anyone telling you he is Jesus's is a hack

You won't know my man, he comes and goes like lightning, barely noticeable in the moment but recognised after he has come and gone. I think it will be very similar to the first time, where only a small group of people will believe and know while the rest of us will be ensnared by sin.

If you truly want to know, read the bible, read his story (Mathew, Mark, Luke and John) as well as the revelations. He's already told us how, why and to a degree, who. Just stay vigilant, stay true to the old and new testiment and the qu'ran (it does hold some truth even thought I'm sure that they have all been corrupted with out us knowing at some point) and reject the empty life that surrounds you, the one perpetrated by Hollywood, by the west and the 'free' world.

Oh, and remember, God loves you, unconditionally, all he asks in return is that you be a good human being, respect one another and live by the rules within the bible.

Finally, if you have sinned, summed up as anything that can align with what we consider the deadly sins (Sloth, greed, gluttony, wrath, lust, envy and pride), you can still come round to his salvation and witness the truth as it will happen, redemption is the quality that God respects the most after love as it is simply and a variation of true love, by falling like the prodigal son, learning from your mistake and improving yourself to be a better person and returning to the fold, I think that as a result God will smile upon you like a father smiles upon his son when he comes back from doing something wrong and fessing up to what you've done.

(cont.)

I mean, the biggest and most brave men in life are the ones who recognise when they fuck up and strive to avoid doing it a second time while also atoning for what they've done through their actions (this includes preaching a message, helping others and spreading the truth). They are the ones loved most for they have learnt the lesson that our species has been taught since we awoke all those thousands of years ago.

1,500 miles of hovering cube would convince me

Good post. Also, the sheep know the voice of their shepherd. If you don't recognize his voice you are not of his flock.

First thing I would do, is ask him where his project bluebeam generators are located.