Purest love always wins

Of what? Your crippling autism?

Still mad?

>Kirino gets a fake boyfriend to make Kyousuke jealous
>Kyousuke gets jealous
>she throws a fit and cries
Why?

wtf I hate derp_commander now.

Because Kyousuke was dating Kuroneko, so Kirino was the one who got jealous first. She got angry because Kyousuke didn't want her to have a boyfriend even though he had a girlfriend himself.

Kyousuke only started dating neko AFTER the fake boyfriend incident

Wincest is fine till they put the penis in the vagina.
Season 2 never.

I meant season 3

whyyy did sheee do a novelll and then get an animeee

Was it ever in the manga as well, cuz it was out of the blue for the show. It was fucking surrealistc and was also the start of getting shittier each episode.

Because they had to make her a Mary sue.

thanks doc

>all these tripfags contaminating our thread

I don't even care about the show. I just wish you would stop posting shit.

>"Kanzaki-san, corporate called. A marketing studio made by the publisher concluded that an incest ending would increase the series' profit by a 5%. So, we have new orders: Kyousuke and Kirino-san must end together"
>"But that's not where my story is headed! Now that Ruri-chan an-"
>"They aren't asking for your permission. They even say that you can force Kirino-san's victory if needed".

He told her that he couldn't live without her but when she came back it turned out that he was hanging around Manami/Kuroneko/Saori. She was jealous of Manami and Kuroneko mostly. That is why the whole thing started.

She wanted him to understand the feelings of jealousy that she had. And he didn't so It frustrated her so she starts crying.

Keep telling yourself that m8

>couldn't even get the name of the author right
Nekofags, everyone

Kirino a shit.

That is all.

t.nekofag

Man, you could have turn this into a good bait pasta but your butthurt shows too much.