ITT: girls that would be considered the best of their series if they weren't overshadowed by other more popular ones

ITT: girls that would be considered the best of their series if they weren't overshadowed by other more popular ones.

But Rin is the best.
This would apply to most of the original Fate grills though

Fate girls are the most bland entry level garbage ever.

I've yet to play the eroge VN, I'm tempted to...

Isn't Sakura supposed to the overshadowed one?

Sakura could never be considered best girl, so no.

>lets take one of our most popular female characters
>whose smart, modest, and somewhat bashful
>and transform her into the Mesopotamian goddess of sex
>Ishtar Rin

BRAVO TYPE/MOON

Literally all of them; if you have to define a character as best, there will always be someone selected. Even a show with 1 shitty girl will have her as the de facto best girl of her respective series. Any girl no matter how shit herself or how shit her series is has the potential to be best girl with your logic.

>overshadowed

Heh.

Is ishtar rin's anus more defensible than regular rin? or less so?

>t. Rinfag

>and transform her into the Mesopotamian goddess of prostitution
ftfy

But wasn't Rin's version the most popular?

Rin is the least popular heroine, actually.

Yeah, you just keep thinking that.

poor lancer

I'm not usually a footfag but...
Also, Rin was better before I realized she was tsundere (around the part when she starts trying to kill Shirou after school)

It took you that long to learn she was tsun?

>It took you that long to learn she was tsun?
Yeah, I'm usually quick to pick up on that stuff but this one somehow escaped me. I don't tend to watch a lot of anime with tsuns tbqh
Also,
>dem feet
I'm beginning to think there must be some scenes in FSN that are subliminally fucking with me

>I'm beginning to think there must be some scenes in FSN that are subliminally fucking with me

You think so?

10th Alice Kuonji
Nasu Comment
The modern witch of Witch on a Holy Night, Alice Kunonji is now in the Top 10!
"I thought my angel would easily take the first place, but the oldies are well entrenched. Ah, and Aoko's ranking is as expected!"
The above is the comment left by Mr. Robin, president of the Wild Birds Association, who came to support Kuonji.

9th Gilgamesh
Nasu Comment
He first debuted in FSN, and then showed up in many other places, even in EXTRA. This is our AUO (I think it's a joke on the Japanese for "King of Heroes"), Gilgamesh, at Number 9.
If you ask why we separated the FSN and Zero versions, it's because the two Gilgameshes were very different. Which one did you fall in love with, the not very prideful Horny King of Heroes, or the prideful Boss King of Heroes?

8th Sakura Matou
Nasu Comment
It has been 8 years since the shocking, "how-did-that-happen", first popularity poll. The times has finally caught up with Sakura. No, Sakura has finally caught up with the times.
Considering there were 200 competitors, her position was quite the leap. Pure (pure blackness, that is) Kohai-Type female protagonist, Sakura, is now Number 8! ----- Endure, Sakura, your time to shine will come.

7th Aoko Aozaki
Nasu Comment
The newest Magician from Witch on a Holy Night is finally here, Aoko Aozaki! There had been comments like "she was more a hero than a heroine" and "one does not love Aoko but admire her",
and even the development team whispered of rumours that "Aoko will lose to Alice". However, Aoko has staunchly defended her position as the heroine of the story without a doubt. Now Aoko is all ready to go.

6th Rider (Zero)
Nasu Comment
The world itself cower before him. It is then natural for you to become his subordinate. The most charismatic one in Zero, King of Conqueror Iskander had muscled his way right to Number 6.
Focused on the faraway land without turning back, I think that is the destiny of mankind. You know, it would not be surprising if the Rider in EXTRA just showed up in the Hetairoi (King's Army).

5th Arcueid Brunestud
Nasu Comment:
"Have you heard of Tsukihime? Once upon the time, it was extremely popular. Now it is active in the background".... The only people who haven't heard of this are probably the newbies.
This is Type Moon's original heroine, Arcueid, at Number 5. This powerful one remained at Number 5 not because her potential is mediocre. For future activities of the pure-pure princess, please stay tuned.

4th Tohsaka Rin
Nasu Comment:
Double ponytail, miniskirt, and black stockings. Genius magus and meddling honour student. Tohsaka Rin had overwhelmed her sister as well as many other heroines, and achieved Number 4!
Is it because Rin was so active? She is visible in many works. She came closest to the female second place. This is Tohsaka Rin. If Sabre is the face of Fate/Stay Night, then Rin is the "usher of the Fate Series".
Just like Sakura, she will be active in CCC more than you would expect.

3rd Archer (Stay Night)
Nasu Comment:
The nameless blacksmith hero. First place among male characters. The halo of King of Type Moon shines brightly above the head of Archer.
It's good that he will be in good terms with Rin, since the difference is only 200 votes. Like comments such as "Champion of Butlers" said,
he is an all-purpose character who performs well in battle, housework, and sarcasm. He's definitely a good purchase if you, as a Master Candidate, wishes to experience the elegant life of nobles.
In EXTRA, he was suspected to be a "womanizer who does not seem to lust after woman", which makes his popularity in the future an unknown.

2nd Ryougi Shiki
Nasu Comment
If Arc is Type Moon's original heroine, then Ryougi Shiki is the unrivaled heroine at the eve of Type Moon. The pioneer of Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, Taiji incarnate, leaped into Number 2!
Thank you, thanks everyone! She also made it to Number 1 in the "Witch's Box" popularity vote. Where does all this popularity come from? It's got to be the effect of the ufotable moves.
As a heroine, she is kind of dangerous. Although I think of it that way, but it's not like the other heroines are any better. Mmmm, actually she's not that dangerous. Please support the Gospel of the Future movie!

1st Sabre (Stay Night)
Nasu Comment:
Excess introduction is not necessary. Blonde-haired-green-eyed girl knight. The sword-wielding and most powerful Servant. The brilliant Queen of Type Moon----Altria, King of Knights, Sabre!
I appreciated the passionate comments, thank you! Everyone really loves Sabre! Her charisma even conquered Gilgamesh, so there is no way she would yield the First Place.
Takuechi is not satisfied with Sabre Lily, so he wants to create the next generation of Sabre. Idol Sabre, what do you think?

>literal slut who even Gilgamesh wouldn't touch
really makes you think

>girls that would be considered the best of their series if they weren't overshadowed by other more popular ones.
>girls that would be considered the best of their series if other girls didn't exist

That's older.

It isn't.

pic unrelated

She is the best though. I love all three though.

Overshadowed hard by Kyou and Tomoyo.

Kyou is a fucking weirdo, I never got her appeal.

If Onodera wasn't friends with anyone she might be a bit more forward.

>hasnt read the VN
>has the audacity to post in a fate thread as a "fan"

literally drop whatever youre doing and go read the vn right now, secondary

_______ ___ _______ ___ ___ ___ _____

>muh popularity contest

This is why Fate fans are cancer

>hasnt read F/SN VN, the Tsukihime VN, the Kagetsu Tohya fandisc, the Melty Blood fighting game, read Angel Notes, read Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
>has the audacity to post in a fate thread as a "fan"

I haven't watched the anime or anything desu. Not a fan, yet.

Kotomine is Shirou and Kiritsugu's nemesis