CRAWL

CRAWL
TOWARDS
ME

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/mesa-police-shooting-daniel-shaver-seen-crawling-begging-in-disturbing-video/
youtu.be/qs7f3ssuEjA
youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PUT YOUR HANDS UP

I am not American.
I will be on my way.

YOU'RE FUCKED. I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS!

*REPOSTING*
A functioning white society has no need for a police force to enforce justice. A sheriff, a deputy, and a law that allow vigilantism a law that allows CC/OC without a permit is all you need to keep a hhhhuuuwhite society functional and safe. An armed vigilante saves more lives than an armed police force during shootings and police rely on the public anyways to identify, locate and catch criminals. You DO NOT need a goonsquad. You need common sense laws. You need to get rid of shitskins in your country. A police force is a complete waste of resource, these are jobs citizens would do for free if it wasn't illegal. Cops cuck your country and take power away from the people and into the state.

BEND
THE
KNEE

PUT YOUR LEFT HAND OUT
PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND OUT
DO THE HOKEY POKEY
SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT

This guy looks like he is transitioning into a woman.

Americans should strip their 2nd amendment and cops cannot carry a gun. Only active military can have guns.

SIMON SAYS RIGHT HAND ON RED
SIMON SAYS LEFT LEG ON GREEN
SIMON SAYS RIGHT LEG ON RED
LEFT HAND ON YELLOW
I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS
*gunshots*
*gunshots*
*gunshots*

This guy wasn't the one who was giving orders. The guy giving orders was an old fag who almost peed his pants.
Why are people spreading misinfo?

OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

>Americans should strip their 2nd amendment

YOUNG MAN YOUNG MAN

>dont follow a single order
>get shot after reaching for my gun
his crocodile tears are worth 75 million apparently

Not that it really matters, but he's not the one who said that. He wasn't the one giving the orders.

Yeah I know, pretty funny how he retired to the Philipines right after too. I'm sure he knew he fucked up big time.

That's why in the video right after they kill the guy and go to the room their not concerned with clearing the room at all, fumbling around with the key and shit. They knew they fucked up at that moment because they shot him after he had moved his hand back toward the ground.

ALL T'S MUST CROUCHWALK TO BIG CAGE

NO DETOURS NO DELAYS

T'S MUST NOT LOOK WITHIN 33.3 DEGREES OF ANY CT AT ANY TIME OR YOU WILL BE SHOT

EVERY 10 STEPS YOU MUST EXECUTE A COMPLETE 133.5 DEGREE ROTATION

this, the officer that shot was just doing what he was ordered per the awful instructions of I guess the captain.

>Only active military can have guns

Why would anyone invite tyranny?

>ZOG forces you to play sadistic game of Simon Says while drunk
>make a mistake
>get shot

Just an average day in burgerland.

He deserved it. Fuck his wife and kids.

The real story is weird as fuck, I don't get why Sup Forums is being completely swarmed with disinfo.
It's almost like the guy who was actually responsible is paying shills to throw the other guy under the bus and everyone would forget that he was responsible.
Really makes you think.

I know im a fag but who's this guy?

CELLS INTERLINKED

SHUT THE FUCK UP! DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!

Officer I dont understand these words?
My felanges? fingers? dick skinners?
Whats a cell, show me please!

I'll be right happy to

"How many people have I killed? ...Ten, maybe twenty thousand. All of 'em bad"

-Philly B

jewlge it, newfag. Sauce delivered:

cbsnews.com/news/mesa-police-shooting-daniel-shaver-seen-crawling-begging-in-disturbing-video/

That was supposed to say Jewgle. Joogle. What the fuck ever.

LISTEN TO THESE DIRECTIONS AND YOU WILL LIVE. STOP MOVING AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR. NOW MOVE TOWARDS THESE PLATES I'VE ASSEMBLED. YOU NOW HAVE TO SPIN THESE 15 PLATES AT THE SAME TIME WHILE BALANCING THIS CAT ON YOUR HEAD. IF A SINGLE PLATE STOPS SPINNING FOR EVEN A SECOND OR THE CAT DECIDES TO JUMP OFF YOUR HEAD, WE WILL SHOOT YOU

I'm pretty pissed about the whole situation, but I just can't see how people are acting as if anything the cops did has anything to do with the man quickly reaching his hand towards his waist, which is what got him shot.

He didn't get shot for failing to follow the orders perfectly and interlocking his fingers wrong or something, it was because he moved his fucking hand towards an area where people keep guns.
Which he'd already done once already, and was given very clear warning not to do again.

I feel like a lot of people are acting like the niggers do after some dindu gets shot because he was doing dumbass shit when the cops arrest him.

It's fucking sad, but the reaction to it seems unreasonable.

Just once I want to see an episode of Cops.
When they break into a house and find a pit with punji sticks.

OR WE'LL SHOOT YOU

Sup Forums has been changing some words on me and pictures.

Tootsee Roll! (8x)
To the left! (2x) To the right! (2x)
To the front! (2x) To the back! (2x)
Slide! (8x)
To the left! (2x) To the right! (2x)
To the front! (2x) To the back! (2x)
Dip, baby, dip! (4x)

youtu.be/qs7f3ssuEjA

yeah no, he deserved just as anyone else would who reaches to their waistline like that. I feel like y'all are pulling a double standard just because he's white. I'm white too and if the other cases deserved it for not complying with orders then this mother fucker deserved it just as much for pulling that shit off.

He could just shoot him in the leg or the hand, not unload the entire clip of his COD tacticool rifle into his head.

>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
>CLEAR

Considering the escalation of tension by police, the needlesdly contradictory orders, and the threat level of the non-suspect (there was no crime being investigated), the shooting was unnecessary. This is why both the cop giving the orders and the one who fired the shots were both forced out of the department.

T'S YOUR ARE REQUIRED TO CRAWL TOWARDS ME WITH YOUR HANDS UP. FAILURE TO OBEY MY COMMANDS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT

He's still the imbecile who shot an obviously harmless and terrified drunk guy (who was wearing gym shorts and a shirt, obviously unarmed).

I really don't get why they didn't simply tell him to lay on the floor with his arms stretched in front of him. Then one cop could've grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards them and cuffed him, while the other cop kept him under fire. It would've been that simple. No need for 16 different orders.

A few weeks later, all PDs decide ringing your doorbell is "too risky" and start driving Bearcats through your front door instead.

>OBEY YOUR OVERLORDS OR DIE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL YOU AT ANY MOMENT'S NOTICE IF WE FEEL EVEN SLIGHTLY THREATENED NO MATTER HOW COMPLIANT YOU'RE BEING
>PROTECT AND SERVE

>He could just shoot him in the leg or the hand

It doesn't work that way, this isn't tv.
People can still shoot back with one or two bullets in them.

>I just can't see how people are acting as if anything the cops did has anything to do with the man quickly reaching his hand towards his waist
Maybe the fact that they kept screaming lots of useless and conflictual orders?

FFS just tell him to lie on his belly and cuff his wrists.

lol

You're an idiot. Watch the entire video. You're judging a 5 minutes situation by the last 2 seconds.

>flag
mother fucker no, you make sure that man is dead if he's reaching for a weapon which is what is assumed when you're going for your waistline. Do you know how hard it is to play out your soyboy fantasy perfect play? they called in a threat of a man with a gun and had to deal with a drunk man reaching for ((something)) in/on his waistline. Try to tell me you wouldn't unload on him too

>Maybe the fact that they kept screaming lots of useless and conflictual orders?

I agree that the orders were retarded, but he didn't get shot for following orders incorrectly.
Nothing they said could have been misinterpreted as "Quickly move your hand towards your waist".

>FFS just tell him to lie on his belly and cuff his wrists.

That wouldn't have been safe to do where he originally was, because of the doorways and those corners behind and next to him.

> Jump jump
> You should know, you should know that ah

but jewanon, don't you know, criminals who are shot in the leg might be on drugs and still be able to shot back at the cops and kill them!

honestly, though cops are just pussys these days. 6 armed officers, 1 guy on the floor crying, and they're the ones who testified that they are terrified for their lives. fucking disgrace.

>British people can't even have a butter knife, let alone a pistol
>Britain is not a tyranny yet

???explain this???

This is a country with a police force that literally cuffs suspects after they have unloaded a magazine on them and not before

> and not before
that would be too difficult

lots of cs jail break jokes but this is underrated

"Your hands go back to the small of your back, or down, we are going to shoot you"
>watch the whole video
>see this idiot do exactly what he wasn't supposed to
> gets shot
why are you so shocked by this

hey user, if he was such a scary threat, why do you think there was only one cop that shot at him out of the 6. you know, the wannabe army faggot who had "you're fucked" etched into his gun?

riddle me that

hint: the answer is because the other cops didn't fear for their lives, probably because they aren't wannabe special ops who are looking for any reason to murder someone.

More to the point, even in the UK the cops wouldn't go in like this to a call that someone had seen a gun.
Sure you'd get a visit from a firearms unit to see your license and tell you to get that shit in the hotel safe, but they'd knock on your fucking door first if no shots had been fired.

Why did the shots has to be lethal? If you watch the video, clearly the police continue shooting after one shot, and shot more than he should.

>see this idiot do exactly what he wasn't supposed to
>gets shot
is not an argument. Because if it is, then they would shoot him the moment he disobey, not after he obeyed.

Exactly right. In my case, Malaysia being a third world country, a normal citizen shouldn't own a firearm and if the cops wanted to play Simon says with you and you didn't comply, at most they will only beat the shit out of you, not firing the entire magazine at you.

the action made by that man shows intent and willingness to kill and cops are allowed to react accordingly. its unfortunate that his hand came up empty but adrenaline is a hell of a hormone.

>its not an argument
you're right, im telling you what it is and that's it. he disobeyed and got shot immidiately. I really think you're not understanding the whole thing of "if you do this, you're 100% going to die". they're not fucking joking when they say it

It's a cultural thing, they don't seem to realise that the truncheon is a cop's tool of authority, not a gun.

>Unload mag
>STAY ON THE GROUND
>Going in to handcuff

Triple 7's of truth.

#BlueLivesMatter

youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM

He should be shot immediately after he disobeyed, not when he obeyed as I pointed out.
>the action made by that man shows intent and willingness to kill
Does look like that to me. He looks like a drunken retard who's scared shitless. I am not a soyboy American police that can't understand human emotions.

American polices should learn from the Spanish polices. They beat the shit out of 500 people and manage not to kill a single one during the Catalonian referendum.

Come to think of it, our police also manage to incapacitate lots of protesters without killing anyone a few years back. It is only the Americans that are trigger happy.

>the action made by that man shows intent and willingness to kill and cops are allowed to react accordingly
The trigger happy dumbass cowards put him in a position where fucking up was an option. If they'd taken control of the situation properly that wouldn't have happened.

Guy was probably scared alot it doesn't help that there was a gun aimed at him and the Cop was yelling to him most of the time they simply could have thrown him a ziptie and told him to cuff himself or have 1 officer go in to cuff him while he was laying on the ground there is no point to have the guy crawl towards you in snail speed when its alot more dangerous than the guy laying flat on the fucking ground while having legs and arms streched out and it will take alot more time to reach your waist instead he kept changing his orders whenever the guy was doing somenthing GO ON YOUR KNEES LAY DOWN GET ON YOUR KNEES CRAWL TOWARDS ME

and the guy probably was trying to pull his pants up would be my guess while under shock

Bottom line, they should've moved up instead of standing there shitting themselves over nothing.
Even just getting him to walk towards them with his hands up would've been better, you can't accidentally run away.

ty oldfag

let's go

there was at least two cops with weapons wasn't there?
that immediately increases the chance of the suspect getting shot, but what it's supposed to mean for the cops is they have more time to react IF AND WHEN they see a weapon on the suspect

LOL

This is the american police we are talking about. Their tactics and tac uniform choice is beyond retarded

>BE BRAVE TOWARDS ME RIGHT NOW
>HE'S BEING BRAVE
>BLAM BLAM BLAM
>CLEAR

Bumping for justice

Can someone please explain why they were asking him to crawl towards them? I cant wrap my head around why they wouldn't just get him to lay down with hands on head since there was a bunch of armed cops there. I asked in a thread earlier and no response.

They should have left him on the ground, hands behind head. WTF WTF WTF is up with this "CRAWL TOWARD ME!" bullshit. That is the give away that the cop wanted him to die. He knew he would make a mistake with those stupid shorts on. He's a murderer. If you support that, you're one in the same. I had a cop come onto my facebook after posting this, pointing out everything this guy was doing to escalate the situation, instead of diffuse.

first day

>Doesn't*** look like that to me
well sure thats easy to say when you know the story surrounding it and right after you had your nice cold glass of soy milk.
>not after he obeyed
retard, the command of not reaching down was still in effect. it didn't magically disappear because its been a minute or he complied with it one time already

The cop is a literal retard.

> not a tyranny yet
By Malaysian standards. Fuck off with your ersatz flag.

There were 6 cops there total. He wasn't even suspected of a crime. The cops completely fucked this up.

Retarded Cops that act more like Military than Police there is a reason in most Countries the Military is not used inside the Country

agreed, you cannot argue it’s justifiable to shoot niggers on the same flimsy pretext as this poor bastard was gunned down. He was complying with orders and verbally expressed that he did not want to get shot, so why was he executed, because American society is insane.

>retard, the command of not reaching down was still in effect. it didn't magically disappear because its been a minute or he complied with it one time already
>literally admit that police is playing Simon says with guns with that guy

How can you defend this? Imagine you are drunk as fuck as that guy and in his position.

YOUR WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

pls I want to live

rolling

CROSS YOUR LEGS AND DRAG YOUR TAINT OVER TO ME

Can Duterte send that child molesting cop, the idiot barking the incoherent orders, back to the US?

Shooter and man speaking on video are not the same person.

>don't put your hands (near your waist) or we will no joke kill you, seriously
>puts hands near waist
the situation was a bit muddled but that message was clear. he could have fucked up any other way and came out with a slap on the wrist after all was said and done but that one command that was followed by basically "or we are going to kill you" was the one you could not fuck up on

The leading response to that is that the cops didn't know if there was an ambush around the corner.
Though, that gets blown out of the water by them sitting around fumbling with the door like a couple of retards.