Granblue Fantasy

Reminder that Djeeta is real MC.

Never played Granblue Fantasy because mobile games suck, but it seems most of Djeeta's art depicts her as a pervert, rapist or as a slut teasing the viewer, like in OP's pic. Is she a slut in the game?

No, the player character mostly doesn't do anything besides generic gestures and smiling in the story.

Her costumes are pretty lewd though.

They need incentive for players to keep playing.

It would be fun if MC can swap freely between Gran and Djeeta

Well boy do I have good news for you.

Pic related best one

I still prefer Gran as Main characters, with a girl as main character this would have ended being some shitty "cute girls doing cute" or "they are not lesbian just frienly friends being the best friends and giving her best" kind of bullshit, with Gran we have some chance of actual adventuring

The player character is completely mute and there are rarely even options to choose what they're saying, but Djeeta's illustrations for the various classes are generally more cheerful and playful than Gran's.

The one time they actually did write Djeeta and Gran as actual characters for a jokey idol event, she was written as someone whose personality is completely different based on what she's wearing at the moment.

Holy shit

I want to impregnate this one-dimensional character solely because of her looks.

I mean in non-game media of course.

Djeeta is cute and all but what would she have added to the plot if she were the MC? What would a formerly mute girl say and do that puts her over a formerly mute boy?

They could have added in the whole personality switch on job change thing which would have been funny and cute.

To be fair, the Gran that we got in the anime is a completely generic hero. Even "cosplay" Djeeta would be something more unique than him as it is.

Is it normal that the BGM is short (like 10 seconds long) and loops awkwardly?

Yes.

The BGMs are dynamic and have multiple parts that are triggered as you advance in a fight. Each segment loops until you reach the next part.

shadowverse anime W H E N

Yes sure. Let's cut out this cute girl with nice body and tons of sexy and revealing outfits, and replace her with fucking generic male protagonist.
No difference at all!

We will never see animated Djeeta in this outfit.

That's way too much ass though

You all forget that actually Gran and Djeeta were voiced in a granblue event. Where Djeeta was an Idol and Gran was the producer, and they try different costumes while Gran with his smug tried to force ashame Djeeta on different job costumes to see on which she looked cute for the public.

the lucha gran pictures that went around on twitter during the percy event were pretty funny

Pic related

I want the racing outfits.

But how they fit Djeeta in anime plotwise? Gran already established as MC, he get the main girl.
Also, it a promotional event. In Mass Effect male Shepard is canon, but developers still use female character at promotional materials.

You just made this thread.

Why is that lizard always so disgruntled?

djeeta is used to as spokesperson to promote the anime
cute outfit, too

Such a waste. Djeeta design is really lovely. She have so much potential as female MC. But instead we will watch Gran whiteknighting for 50+ episodes.

Djeetafags BTFO. I'm glad of it

You'd be disgruntled too if you had to deal with gran and dj, and later Kat, will, ryan, and jeanne

In the game you can choose who the fuck you want as the main character. Djeeta is not the main stream one so get your facts right.

>Such a waste. Djeeta design is really lovely. She have so much potential as female MC. But instead we will watch Gran whiteknighting for 50+ episodes.

Didn't you have enough of that shitty only girl cast anime? There are a lot of them out there why do you want Gran Blue to turn into that shit too? I don't what is wrong with people for having a fucking big fetish of seeing strong woman. Seriously is it a freaking thing that's real main stream now?

Eh, even if Djeeta were the main character, you'd still have Rackam and Eugen in the main party. It wouldn't be a female-only cast.

don't you have enough fantasy action anime with bland male protagonists?

like, you can have my bland male protagonists in your shitty school SOL anime if I can have your girls in my fantasy adventure anime.