Vampire Saber is cute!

Vampire Saber is cute!

CUTE!

Other urls found in this thread:

tmdict.com/en/ki.vampire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the hell is this? I don't remember Arc having breasts that huge, she's on par with Sakura now

>Arc
>Ever not having a larger chest than Sakura

How to spot a newfag.

>"vampire"
>out in the sun

Ah, one of those stories.

>What are daylight walkers

Lazy excuses.

I WANT TO MOTORBOAT THEM

Type Moon vampires are actually magic clones of aliens from the moon

What is vampire paizuri like?

Like Bram Stoker's Dracula?

If Nasu still being a faggot and isn't working on vn remake then Sasaki should just do Tsukihime remake manga.

>lord of vampires
>a typical vampire

>True Ancestor Arc
>a typical vampire

Probably the same as regular paizuri.

Not that I would know...

>tfw your gf is a flat-chested A-cup

Stop embarrassing yourself further, Fateonlyfag.

Listen: vampires dying to sunlight was an invention of movies. The director of Nosferatu wrote Count Orlok burning up in sunlight as a cop-out ending, and that somehow stuck in popular consciousness.

Go for the flatty paizuri anyway. You still get to rub your dick on her nips. Also the embarrassment factor is nice

Peak Takeuchi right there.

It's a shame what has become of him and Type-moon as a whole.

>Saber having tits bigger than beestings
NEVER EVER

I can't even imagine how that would work. It would probably be very uncomfortable for both of us and would be incredibly awkward.

But I'll do it for you, senpai.

>Also the embarrassment factor is nice
>embarrassment factor
for the love of God please tell me there's a better name for this

>Dangerous vampire
>Be a cute blonde girl who want to suck nipp cocks.

Why Japan ?

Is that skirt duct taped on?

No, she's using it to close a wound

In Nasuverse, vampire is a general term that refers to blood drinkers. So creatures like demons and spirits can qualify, not just the undead.
In Arcueid's case, she is a divine spirit-like entity, and basically a creation formed from the template of an extra-terrestrial entity (Crimson Moon).

Shiki and Arc are the only couple who have sex because they love each other and not for forced hentai (see Fate)

No, in Nasuverse, vampire is a general term referring to pretty much any blood drinkers. Arcueid isn't an undead, she is more of a spiritual being, belonging to the 'race' of True Ancestors.
However renegade True Ancestors are responsible for the creation of many undead vampires, and they are vulnerable to sunlight. There are quite a few vampires belonging in that category in Tsukihime.

>Vampire Saber
This shit makes me more furious than that fucking chair did

tmdict.com/en/ki.vampire

The vampires in Tsukihime extract human blood to maintain their own flesh. If, during this process, the vampire injects their own blood into their human prey, that human will be unable to peacefully pass away. For a normal person, death will still find them before long regardless. However, on rare occasions, if the victim has high physical potential and the capacity of their soul is excellent, they will remain in the world of the living.

Afterward, their corpse is buried, and left alone for several years. During this time their brain melts, their soul is liberated from the cage of the body, and eventually they arise as a kind of living dead called a “ghoul.”

As a ghoul, they feed on the corpses sleeping in the graves around them to supplement their own missing flesh, restoring their physical body little by little. After many years of this, they will eventually regain their brain and intelligence. At this stage, they can finally be called a “vampire.”

However, although this new vampire can move by their own will, they cannot escape from the rule of their sire's blood. Finally, after spending decades acclimating to life in the darkness, the vampire will begin attacking humans to create servants of their very own, while remaining subservient to the vampire that made them.

In order to obstruct this infinite cycle, the Church created the Burial Agency, Inquisitors that exist to slay Dead Apostles. The Burial Agency's goal is the elimination of all vampires, and the sealing of the 27 Ancestors that made them.

The Ciel and Arc routes were so garbage. The VN would have been better without them.

That's for plebs

The UBW and Saber routes were so garbage. The VN would have been better without them.

Pretty much the first thing that happens in Tsukihime is Shiki cutting Arcueid into pieces

Funny since HF is unironically the worst route in the VN.

UBW is by far the worst route in VN. The characterization suck ass and turned FSN into a cheap self insert powerlevel fantasy.

UBW had the worst kind of writing. Rin arbitrarily decides to go in a date for no fucking reason, knowing they are in danger because war where there was no rush about it (if was Shirou with Saber, at least it made sense).

Can we all agree that UBW is the worst route? Fate has the best Saber and Gil. HF has the best Sakura, Rin, Ilya, Archer, Kotomine, Shinji. Despite UBW being her route, Rin gets more character development and focus in HF. And Archer comes across as a whiny bitch in UBW but as a real bro in HF.

Still better than a route that takes 90% of the entire route to build up to an overrated "climax" that fails to deliver anything interesting.

Arc is a much better introductory route than Fate in FSN. Ciel is basically the same but with her backstory and a different final boss.

Archetype!

Caster was a shit midboss which wasn't threatening at all. Her legitimacy relied on Saber jobbing when she could easily dispatch Servants even if she was empty of mana a route ago. All to make Shirou competent as a match for Servants. It took ufotable to shill her a little and tweak her to be an actual threat. She was just a laughable in the VN. Failed to convey Herakles' unmatched strength of obstacle or Zouken 'he never dies and manipulates the fuck of us' Matou's creepiness.

Gilgamesh fighting Shirou was the biggest mistake of a climax. Neither character had a connection or gave much of a shit for each others. Kotomine is the ultimate Nemesis vs Shirou. It's even in Shirou's fucking CM profile. Gilgamesh is Saber's Nemesis while Kotomine is Shirou's, so their battle was completely dumb and empty. And just devised to wow autistic powerlevelfags.

I fucking hate when Masters get involved in a Servant's battle outside of support. I'm glad Nasu dropped that shit in other works. UBW route was the definition of cancerous Master fighting Servant shit and getting away with it I fucking hate it. Not just Shirou, but also Rin and Kuzuki. It was just completely out of place now in Fate franchise where Masters stay behind Servants like they should. Or fight other Masters.

The endings were pretty bad too. That's why Nasu had to rewrite it for the anime. Originally, it lacked any actual touching sense of conclusion than HF or Fate endings did.

>They added more HF references and foreshadowing to the UBW anime

>ciel trying to kill arc
>roa taking on a better and more memorable role
>burning the pages

basically the same

I bet it suck. :^)

Wasn't Roa's death compared to book in every route?

Would Saber do the Ice Bucket Challenge? I think not.

>Start with blonde Irisviel
>Redraw and get oppai Saber in a miniskirt
Sasuga Takeuchi.

>Kotomine is Shirou's, so their battle was completely dumb and empty.
It's like you're trying to be autistic and ignoring how UBW was all about Shirou vs Archer. Gil at the end was just tying up loose ends.

Nobody cares you literally who.

the nasuverse is so fucking stupid

did you consider that maybe you're not intelligent enough to comprehend it

Too deep for you

Stop it anons, that's the road to being an Evafaggot.

If you aren't being at least a little ironic you should kill yourselves

They said, overwhelmed at Nasu's world-building

>nearly 10 years of grail war rehashes and stories that basically only exist as excuses to release more saber figures
S rank worldbuilding