Kaguya 50

Which one, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-01-26/weekly-young-jump-teases-new-anime-with-countdown/.111492
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All volumes are getting reprinted again just a week after volume 4 came out, and the series now has half a million copies in print.

Oh, it's the best time of the week.

Kaguya really likes being glared at, doesn't she.

KASHIWAGI IS A DISGUSTING SLUT REMOV HER

Oh, so Kashiwagi is the one that will act like we suspected Fujiwara was going to at the start of the series.

They´re already at it with the couple fights? They´re further than i thought. Handholding when?

I'll go with Cagouille here, fuck cats

>Nearsighted
Megane Miyuki when?

>they like cats and dogs more because they share traits with the person they like

That's pretty funny.

kek

HOLYS SHIT, she is going all out.

Is that a catgirl(male)?

She's suspicious. It's pretty obvious though

he's obviously a dogboy

Is this a slut chapter?

My sides

when will the fug already, geez, get a room

Nice, i dont miss the dump again.

That's the chapter. I do have the volume 4 extras but I'm already late for something so I'll post them later if the thread's still up or whenever otherwise.

Thanks jag

Watching their fights from a neutral perspective is fun

Hah.

Thanks Jag.

Thanks.

this fight was unfair from the get go for Kashiwagi

Thanks Jag
Pet chapter when?

INSTEAD OF SLUTS SLUTIFYING OTHER CHARACTERS WE GOT THE REVERSE

Prez can pet Kaguya´s head. That´d be cute.

MADMAN
HOW CUTE

This chapter wasn't anything special

last week was meh too, even if that "you're the only one" pannel was a highlight

Fuck you and fuck off.

>physically terrified of the word "cute"

Last week's was my favorite since the firework arc ended. This one was okay, felt short and a little disconnected with having the WHORE OF BABYLON as the PoV.

What the hell is going on here

Darn, I thought it would be a chapter about how the entire student council appears to the general student population.

>stalker-chan has been replaced in the group of friends
poor stalker-chan

We got some absolute TOP cute Kaguya faces this chapter. Also i noticed that Kaguya´s eyelashes seem a lot longer now. Is she wearing a little makeup since the whole fireworks happening?

ありがとうございます, Jag

Wew, that was a trainwreck

Thanks Jag

It looks like Kaguya has gone full dere instead of competing to see who confesses.

>This is how a 'how cute' would actually go in reality

>This is his reaction

Maybe we've been infected by president's brain

When are we finally going to get Ice Princess Kaguya How Cute'ing Shirogane?

No wonder Ishigami was able to tell Kaguya was in love so fast. The only ones who can fall for the bluff are themselves. No wonder everyone can see it.

Which begs the question. Has everything we've seen so far has been from the subjective point of view of those two? Chapter 5.5 showed us that most of the lovey dovey shit they say is in order to encourage the other party to confess first., then again the cat ears chapter also shows that both tend to lose sight of themselves when they get too much into each other. Even both know the other party has some degree of goodwill towards each other. The true battles of wits might be a lot cuter than they're presented as.

Also why Fujiwara, being so love obsessed as she is, pretends there's nothing happening between them? Shouldn't she be supporting Kaguya considering both are "best friends"? Shouldn't be supporting Shirogane considering she knows how passionate, yet helpless he is?

Just fuck already the chapter

I don't understand it. They accidentally said I love you to each other instead of saying I love cats/dogs, but none of them noticed?

At least we see specifically what Shirogane likes about Kaguya
>seem cold and sly but only because they're too timid and shy
fucking rekt

No that was what the slut heard, they said the love cats/dogs but the whole time were basically putting characteristics of each other as those of cats/dogs.

Its explained in the chapter that they lost sight of themself.

Heat of the moment. They'll only remember if Kashiwagi secretly recorded them and played it back.

Shiro already melted the ice in her panties if ya catch my drift.

They said "cats" and "dogs" but Kashiwagi understood it as them talking about each other. Hence, "Is what Kashiwagi heard"

They actually said they love dogs/cats. Kashiwagi heard that as a confession though.

Because Fujiawara's an idiot. Or, much like Ishigami, brought the subject up and believed Kaguya when she said no.

Didn't the crossovers continue this week?

How are you people this bad at reading.
>Was what Kashiwagi heard
They only said I love dogs / I love cats. Kashiwagi reads into that as I love Kaguya/Shirogane because they had spent the past few pages talking about how they love cats/dogs but really just describing each other. See

It's ambiguous to me. Maybe that was what it was actually said, but not what the two wanted to say

I want Kaguya to be my waifu, but i don't want to cuck best boy Shiro.
What do?

I thought Kashiwagi was an experienced slut but here she is, defeated and blushing because of indirect flirting.

How do you explain the "they themselves have no memory of this" line in ?

>second highest
REEEEE

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-01-26/weekly-young-jump-teases-new-anime-with-countdown/.111492

Is it time?

She only knows whore love, not true love.

Don't worry, I will take her for myself, relieving you of this conundrum.

Nah, those two are the other girls who were with her in the original chapter; Stalker-chan is suspiciously missing though...

GLORIOUS CONTUINITY

nice quads Shiro

Heh, you wish. This isn't getting an anime anytime soon.

No one else sees them in that state since they appear cool/professional outside of the student council room. And i´m pretty sure Fujiwara noticed they have a thing for each other but she just loves teasing Kaguya (instead of actively helping them out).

Maybe since her bf was so direct with her, she never got to experience this stage of love

Because it was an indirect confession that even Kashiwagi who came into the convo only knowing "Kaguya probably likes Shirogane" saw through it.

That said hopefully Jag can clarify.

So they were professing their love for dogs/cats but in their minds they were confessing?

>teaser is kda-anime.com
>Weekly Young Jump has a series called Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
yeah, not Kaguya.

No they projected their love for each other on the whole dogs/cats discussion but they didn´t actually realize they basically confessed.

SLUT DEFEATED BY THE POWER OF CUTENESS!
Sasuga you(dog) and you (cat).

>that moment when you realize your love isn't pure and beautiful at all
eat shit Kashiwagi, enjoy that permanent losing record.

They thought they were listing the traits of cats/dogs that they love, but they didn't realize all of the traits they loved could be applied to the other person.

Kaguya even said she dislikes cats because they're snooty and look down on everyone, implying it's a trait she dislikes in herself.

Yes, yes. But in the actual "I love ..." lines, did they say cats/dogs or did they slip up and accidentally confessed, losing memory of it right away due to being too exhilarated

>a trait she dislikes in herself
Even though Kaguya has grown a lot i kinda wanna see her yandere side again.

So Shirogane is a dog, Kaguya is a cat, and Fujiwara is a cow. What's Ishigami?

Dogs or cats Sup Forums?

Rat

Cats.

Looks like a crow to me.