Climate deniers BTFO!!! Footage of starving polar bear just before death goes viral:

Climate deniers BTFO!!! Footage of starving polar bear just before death goes viral:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsH-kLNc5dg

So this is Christmas with climate change Sup Forums? I hope you're happy.
>muh capitalism
>muh only way of life
>muh sun spots
>muh growing antarctic

Enjoy your Christmas thinking about the future white children growing up in a world without megafauna. They'll be okay though. They'll still have Coke. Enjoy!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/02/16/polar-bear-numbers-still-on-the-rise-despite-global-warming/
polarbearsinternational.org/research/research-qa/are-polar-bear-populations-increasing-in-fact-booming/
youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4
washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/05/23/love-in-the-time-of-climate-change-grizzlies-and-polar-bears-are-now-mating/?utm_term=.570ab5017f05
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how long before these starve?

Eskimos eat morr polar bears every year than those who die from climate change.

I won't be happy until every single bear is dead.

This. Fuck bears.

because polar bears never die , they never get sick and when they do they will go to polar bear universal health care.Polar bears will live forever with the coke santa.
what you see here is the cold face of mother nature....

when they run out of gibs.

ikr?
i visited tromso in norway and made sure my apartments i got on airbnb was at least of the the 2nd floor or higher. bears can't climb stairs. simple stuff.

some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you.

The vast overwhelming majority of animals on Earth die by starvation or diseases brought on by starvation....

Seriously, upwards of 75% of all animal deaths are from starvation. Even predation doesn't come close.

Liberals have utterly destroyed this planet with their irresponsible foreign aid policy
You, yes you OP. people like you are the problem. You created a massive population entirely dependent on hands outs.

I hate those tv shows like Blue Planet.

All it is is various species of animals eating and killing each other, if we showed humans doing the same it would be 18+ certificated.

Radiation poisoning

Nature can be harsh. I would know.

Doesn't matter.

Your eventual death will come one day.

Wonder if anyone you know would say that...I ponder.

Hi everyone. Actual wildlife biologist here, and I know the story behind this video. That polar bear is old. Like really old. Teeth are gone old. This photo op was set up because we all knew he was on his last legs. Polar bear populations are actually up right now. Global warming may be a concern, but don't let shitlibs biologists lie to you like this.

It's been snowing in England since late November for the first time in a decade. There's literally no such thing as global warming.

:(

Nobody is actually stupid enough to deny man made climate change except homeschooled American retards am i right?

sad, he is worth more than half of pol manlets

Why didn't they give it some food?

How dare you bring facts to this emotional circle jerk

T. Germanic windturbine salesman

polar bear should have listened to simple orders and crawled with better form

Yes.
And some mongrellus shrivel sucking low-ed tiers from the rest of the world.

nigger-tier empathy

Did the bear die or not? Couldn't be bothered watching.

Because, if so, fuck those camera people.

"Hurr we can't intervene because that would be going against nature".

You hear those nature documentary people say that shit all the time. Well, if that's how it is, you can't call for my intervention by not intervening.

>the act of even being in the same vicinity as the bear means they have intervened anyway
>butterfly effect

>will record polar bear starving.
>won't help by feeding him.
REEEE YOU RETARDS KILLED HIM.

its almost as if not much food is available during the winter months

fucking hivemind.

They sacrificed a polar bear's life just to prove a point of climate change instead of just feeding it. They could already proved by a point by showing how skinny it is, but noooo... it's got to be more dramatic.

I don't deny, climate change. Climate allways changes through Eath geological history, mostly because of volcanoes activity and sun black spots and eruptions.
Human activity have little to do with this.

Why dont polar bears just eat penguins? Every time i see a pic of penguins there's a whole lot of them..

>animals only ever starve when the climate is changed by humans beings
lmao nice grasping at straws

This. If 3rd world shithole populations were allowed to crash naturally we wouldn't be having this problem.

Does it matter?

>gommie flag
>is retarded
Checks out.

dailycaller.com/2017/02/16/polar-bear-numbers-still-on-the-rise-despite-global-warming/

OP proves that Liberals and Science don't go together very well

not really. we emit fuckton of CO2 to atmosphere, which is a greenhouse gas, and strongly influences global temperature. over the course of earth history temperature changed along with amounts of CO2 in the atmosphere, now we keep emitting more and more of it and the temperature keeps rising.

>we emit fuckton of CO2 to atmosphere
You know what emits literally dozens of times as much? Natural geological processes.

But so fucking what?
You do realize that warmer climate is fucking great for Polish farmers, right?

Fuck the cunts

>strongly influences global temperature
no it doesn't

Solar activity and Eath global temperature have much stronger correlation than the CO2 levels.

None of what you said is true. While CO2 is a greenhouse gas it doesn't drive temperature change in a system so complex. The only real evidence of man made global warming is data that's rigged by "scientists" lower historic temp data to show the past was colder in order to show sharper rises in temp today. It's a big scam to use fear mongering to drive far Left agendas.

The climate does change. Humans are making it happen faster than normal though.

0.2 carbon credits deposited :^)

You say this because you want it to be true. But you conveniently forget that people tend to limit their family size AFTER they can be confident that their children will survive long enough to have children of their own. Your favoured option of just letting them die would actually lead to much faster population growth.

You also rely on the completely false assumption that Africa's entirely dependent on handouts. But emergencies where handouts are genuinely required are few and far between, and are usually at least partly the result of war (though because of climate change, natural disasters are also occurring more frequently).

>bear starves
>leftists don't hesitate to use it as propaganda

and it stabilizes in those natural geological processes, because that's what ecosystem expects to happen and natural emissions naturally balance. human emissions, while compared to natural CO2 cycle seems tiny is enough to destabilize it.
not saying it's not good for us, im just saying he's talking out of ass
nice argument you got there
of course, but greenhouse gasses also matter and it's not only CO2
if you're going to say whatever the fuck you want and disprove whatever argument that doesn't agree with your statement by putting it in brackets then you can just not fucking write shit and save some server space

omg-animals die in nature

The Polar Bear population has more than doubled in the last couple of decades.

In 1956 the population was surveyed at 6,500.
Today it's just under 30,000.

Climate change my ass.

>one single animal dies
>global warming confirmed
????

Can we just fed the bear liberals?

Another predictable appeal to emotions from the left.

Natural geological processes are on balance carbon negative. For although they do release quite a lot of CO2 into the air, they absorb more CO2 from the air.

Mega fauna went extinct in the Younger Dryas Event.
The Short Nosed Cave bear, mammut, wooly rhino, mastadon, steppe bison .
This OP is a dumb fuck
SAGE.

something urbanites need to understand is there is no such thing as a clean death in the wild except by human hunting.

every animal dies as horribly as that starved polar bear, but all they ever see are nature documentaries where the worst thing that happens is a predator chases down and eats something else, which is pretty much the best natural way an animal can die frankly, apart from a hunter obviously.

Old injured bear dies from hunger. Must be first in wilderness

this is all trump's fault for not accepting the paris accords

Also, pretty funny how this post just gets run over.
We are at the point of granting their entire "climate change" narrative and just moving on to
> Fuckkkkk you, don't care
To the left

Fake news. The picture shown is a polar bear on a pilgrimage to the holy rock. This typically involves many days of fasting.

Such a religiously insensitive post

So how does the bear survive if they feed it once then leave? You're as retarded as the bleeding hearts who "rescue" abandoned baby animals in national parks expecting the Rangers to save it. We don't have the resources to save and feed literally every starving creature.. if their habitats change faster than they can adapt then it's a problem.

>In 1956 the population was surveyed at 6,500.
No it wasn't. That figure was only an estimate, and provably a very inaccurate one.

See polarbearsinternational.org/research/research-qa/are-polar-bear-populations-increasing-in-fact-booming/

Anthropogenic climate change is just a theory, that have been enforced by the political agenda as an irrefutable fact, scentists that don't agree with this theory lost subventions and for their investigations, their work and their own credibility in a holocaust deniers fashion.

I really don't understand Drumpfaggot mentality saying climate change isn't real bla bla bla stupid liberals bla bla bla fake news bla bla bla but why? You're not the ones who benefit from destroying the environment.
You're not getting the paycheck.
You drink the water, you breathe the air. These rich tycoons will always find a way to get the cleanest water and air. You won't.
You don't give a shit about polar bears, but what if it's an animal that's relevant to you? Then what? Hurrrr fake news! It's really easy to say something is fake news.
Look up the Mauna Loa curve. Yes there is oscillation, but in the long run, the equilibrium of the Earth is getting higher and higher because the Earth has to account and compensate for all the extra energy that is trapped in the atmosphere due to greenhouse gases. Yes, volcanoes, natural causes, etc. but do you really want your country to become CHINA? I was in Beijing the other day, just breathing is like smoking 3 packs of cigarettes. And you tards are totally okay with that. You're totally okay with animals becoming extinct.
Wow just wow.

The bear, like some humans, needs to MOVE TO WHERE THE FOOD IS.

Bears die hard. It's what they do. Bear spirit not afraid to die hard. Humans cry because they wish they had even a drop of bear spirit in their blood.

Pussies BTFO.

Ding ding. That's what it's about:
The mongrellus is too retarded by now to realize he gets assraped, what do.

I don’t care about animals that eat humans. In fact I dislike them.

source on that statement? also while yeah it's just a theory, it makes a lot of sense and I believe it. and even if I'm wrong and the theory is all bullshit the way we treat environment is still wrong, because we try to harness environment and may destroy it in the process eventually.

Friendly reminder that if this bear saw you crawling from starvation it wouldn’t hesitate to bite your dick off and munch on your intestines. Fuck bears and fuck lions. Survival of the fittest.

Fake. Or do you think this is really dying Santa too, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4

Climate change and environmental destruction are not one and the same argument.
I am for big national parks, for the protection of species, for lowering the need of toxic waste generation but using the climate argument to give emotional appeal is idiotic. If you want people to care just show them that producing anything destroys the lake 20 miles away and don't use a worst case scenario that would at least take another 50 years to hit us really hard.

Maybe the person taking the vid shoulda threw it some baby seal steak to eat!!

almost as if it's mind isn't complex as human. us being the superior species requires more empathy and more ambitious thinking than only "eat fuck repeat". we're not niggers after all

Also are we already minimizing resource need through recycling but the biggest problem we have is corruption and then there are third or second world countries who are only on the way. China for example at least sees the shitty air in Peking as a problem. Tell the niggers that they should not throw plastic in the stream and they will go "oggo boggo?".

autopsy of the Pollard bear showed that it had digestion blockage.
It's not that it couldn't eat, its that it didn't.

Climate change is real and caused by the sun.
That is why all the planets in our system go through the same temperature variations as our planet does.

should we pay into climate accord to change the sun?

you fucking retarded liberals

Wew, so damn edgy. You must be a popular guy.

The Inuit are actually complaining about the massive numbers of Polar Bears, so you can fuck off and die, faggot.

Is there video of this? I'm in the mood to watch retards die gruesomely. Too many Leftist faggots in this world.

>the poorest countries use the most energy
Hmmm, nice logic you got there.

>Sun has increased in temp
>ice caps have been melting on Mars
>Earth has been going through cycles of Ice and high heat for billions of years.

It's all humans guys.

>fake news is awesome when it supports our Amerikike bullshit

Reminder that humane treatment of animals is an intrinsically white thing. I'm not even going to reply to people with this notion, they know who they are.

As sad as this video might seem, it's just natural law in action, though I am a bit distraught that Polar Bears will die out in our lifetime, which is a shame to one of god's most impressive and resilient land animals.

>lesser habitat forces bears to lower latitudes and to focus around productive areas i.e. the same areas humans live in
Frequency of encounters isn't necessarily a good way to measure population.

Wasted by shit-tier joke.

you are incorrect, Foreign aid contributes much to africa's growth, and these people have so many children because;
A. they can't keep their dicks in their loincloths
B. The Catholic and Muslim churches prevent contraception from being taught and in many cases given to them
C. They want to be supported by their child slaves.

If foreign aid, and diplomatic/trade interactions were blocked from the outside, africa would most certainly become tribal again, the continent is just too inhospitable for large scale civilisation, and that is how it should be.

Relax. 50 years ago, there were 7,000 polar bears left. Now, due to climate change, there are only 30,000. A quadrupling of population in a fifty year period is not what any sane person would call a countdown to extinction.

>here's a sad picture of a polar bear starving without context so fuck freedom and rights and things

No, they are part of the same argument. The real problem with the climate change talk is that it is disconnected from the real problem. They blame humans, while disconnecting it from the corporate/industrial mess that also pollutes everything around us. This distorts the problem, defends the system, and causes humans to be defensive.
There are even deeper problems than this, but you can see from this how it becomes an irresolvable issue.

>C
This pretty much, is the most important one. In their "culture" the more children you have the more probabilities you have some of them will get a job and will provide for your elder years.

>Polar bear
>Apex predator
>Starving to death
>Proof of anything
All this suggests is a decrease in the local prey population. I would have guessed over-fishing before jumping to climate change.

Is plastic in the ocean creating multiple islands any better?
How about all the plastic clothing that sheds fibres into the water system every time they are washed?

So says the Indian

I wonder how many people died in this crowd just as a result of being isolated from food and water.

30k in actual polar bears or does that include inter-species offspring?

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/05/23/love-in-the-time-of-climate-change-grizzlies-and-polar-bears-are-now-mating/?utm_term=.570ab5017f05

It's not like being from Caliphate of Bongistan is any good.

>I wonder how many people died in this crowd just as a result of being isolated from food and water.
not enough.

It's because the ice is disappearing and winters are much shorter. Pretty simple to understand.

That is why I say stop talking about climate change (damage over a higher timeframe) and go for the direct damage done in under a year. Show the people that producing meat leads to high amounts of shit that is dumped without license and kills whole river ecosystems. You will get an old man that loves to fish out on the streets with that. Talking about what if scenarios will lead to an endless cycle of proving and ignoring. The same you can see for IQ studies every time you read them the end conclusion has something in it like we can’t 100% say it is no environmental in nature (even if the other case is 99,99% more likely).