Is Russia getting BLACKED?

Is Russia getting BLACKED?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ru/maps/@55.7076718,37.5899204,3a,89.9y,82.92h,87.55t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sV3zh-b56p6-XzWaLaHL7Wg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but if they want to, they're welcome to have ours.

No, it's getting CHECHEN'D however

we have 180 ethnicities over here. And no one is chimping out like in the west.

big country, many people

The remains of commie black transplants.

During the ussr they used to train and school people from communist african countries, both male and females some stayed some had kids with russians

Russian women need bbc too like their western european and american cousins

WE

>russian population : 144mln
>among them : 40k blacks
>WTF RUSSIA IS GETTING BLACKED
What a pointless thread

40k blacks only? WTF I love Russia now.

They're still getting education here.

google.ru/maps/@55.7076718,37.5899204,3a,89.9y,82.92h,87.55t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sV3zh-b56p6-XzWaLaHL7Wg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

That's the blackest place in Moscow I know about.
Yep. We're fucked.

Oh. And that's because Engineering faculty of Peoples' Friendship University of Russia is close by.

Unlike most of Sup Forums, I travel a bunch, didn't see a single nignog in st Petersburg or Moscow, and I spent a month there, was shocked to see how many there were in Kiev though, and tons of slavic qts with half breed niglets in tow.

>People standing on the road.

Why are they doing that?

are chechens white?

WUZ

Went to Russia for a few days, saw atleast 15000 people. 3 of them were black.

>"There are no difference in race"
>Calls themselves Afro

We wuz Cossacks n' Sheeeit

They are in the US.

How decent is Russian education from a Western perspective?

Dear God, it's worst than I thought.

>go to US
>saw at least 150000
>3 of them were white

They has equal race as Serbs. Is serbs white?

Russian africans are actually cool. They don't do crime, don't care about western race shit and speak russian better than their native english or other language. They are mostly harmless students.

Russians are some of the racist peeople i know

Isnt it a bit ironic that cultural marxism returns to where it came from.

Peter the Great (Russia's greatest ruler) adopted a black slave and forced white noble women to marry him and bear his children.
The slave's grandchild would end up creating Russian literature (more or less, most 'Russian' literature up to that point was written in French)

Well given how Ukraine GDP is closer to that of an upper tier African nation than most European nations that almost makes sense.

>Sikhs are bros
Hahaha you're doomed.

Most of the blacks, arabs, pakistanis in here are just foreign students, they get cheap high education

Lol. There is like 1,5 million chechens.

Its hard to get chechnyad.

No they dont. Chechens are Saudi offspring or something like that.

It was acctualy hitler who brought them too europe becouse of their extreme fighting skills.

Shot by a white man. He was good poet, he dindu nuffin, he just wanted to write good flows.

have you seen the documentaries about the underground black community? its like the underground railroad in the USA.
Don't be mistaken there are people aiding blacks to take over your country.

I've only seen one black guy over here. And he was in the back of a police car.

>And no one is chimping out like in the west
Remind me again, what was the Chechen war about?

He wuz spittin' fire, bustin all the rhymes, holmz.

They're waiting for a bus/tram

School education is pretty much the same shit as anywhere else except Finland. We all shall learn from Finland.
Can't say anything about Universities, though. I was happy with mine.

>Another burger can't check Wiki
Chechens are just 1,4 million in Russia

The original rapper

Leave Nigor alone.

French was lingua franca(duh) back then. Hell if you look at mathematics - it still is. Even Gauss wrote his works in French rather than German.

>Don't be mistaken there are people aiding blacks to take over your country.
You're being ironic but a lot of those exchange students can't tell what the hell are they studying. I know because I've did a poll in Warsaw, to my surprise Erasmus students generally could communicate in English and knew what they're studying, but lots of those programs meant to create future generation of engineers and stuff in African countries are simply bullshit, they're just bringing blacks here because they hate slavs or something.

Recently the government of Latvia checked whether one of their private universities that received massive grants form the EU for taking exchange students in was fine with some rules like ensuring that those people knew English but guess what. They didn't know English and couldn't really say what the fuck are they studying.

This is an obvious process for anybody - bring blacks to normalize their existence in white countries and then you can spread "multiculturalism" unopposed.

Russian Emperors imported black slaves and liberated the best ones, so no, since slavery is not an issue in Christian countries.