What happened to these threads?

What happened to these threads?
Can we make them something regular?

The plan:
>make seedbombs and throw them into your local ghetto
>use fast growing, hard to get rid off plants, maybe even some with thorns and/or who are poisonous
>nogs are too lazy to take care of their garden
>abandoned houses and low maintenance houses will be broken down by plants in a couple of years
>ghettos will be green not black anymore

how to make a seedbomb:
instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-a-Seed-Bomb/

plants to use (feel free to add more):
>giant hogweed
>horseradish
>blackberry vines
>bull thistles
>tree of heaven
>bamboo?

some very invasive, but probably hard to get seeds off:
>kuzdu
>japanese knotweed

What still needs to be done:
>make this a regular thread
>need a good name (/seedbombgeneral/?)
>post plants to use in your specific region
>actually go out there and throw your bombs

Now is a good time to do this, we have time to plant the bombs until late February for most of the plants.

Turn ghettos from black to green.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictamnus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is an interesting idea. here is a bump and i will monitor

hemp seeds.
big fats smelly buds with 0.001% thc.
Easily sourced from birdseed packs.

Now that is fucking genius. In two years the cops will have to spend half their time rounding up hemp plants that don’t actually have THC in them.

>wanting to plant poisonous plants in an area of a city that will need to be cleaned up EVEN MORE after the niggers leave it
your plan is retarded.

This is simply criminal behavior

You're no different to niggers if you do this

Bump

we found a plant that's highly flamable in summer.
use that

This is brilliant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictamnus
aww yea

>What happened to these threads?
They stopped? They were a time-killer phenomenon we played with between happenings, when a slew of happenings preempted them we lost interest. Duh.
>Can we make them something regular?
No, not really. There's really not enough meat to this idea for a seedbomb general. We can revisit the idea sporadically, but we really can't make it a constant thing.

> This is simply criminal behavior

> You're no different to nazis if you do this

wouldnt be viable in a seed bomb (especially not here in burgerland)

over here nothing grows under their feet.

it's almost as if they're killing the earth itself.

KEK

bump

Too bad we have no nigger ghettos here
Bump for interest

you retarded?

>highly flammable in summer
Imagine the next chimpout in summer '18

>lets seedbomb areas blacks live in so the government has further justification to relocate them to more developed white communities

let's not

>France
>no niggers
what did he mean by this?

well it will take more than a couple years to truly develop.

this is a 3 year genocide. a slow burn, if you will.

get with the program, we're roasting them alive.

are you fucking retarded? that means the ghetto rats will spread and bother other neighborhoods, shit them up, white people leave and then will create even more ghettos. This is the worst fucking idea ever.

for the love of god don't do kudzu

jesus christ, if they dont get rid of these things in 3 years their houses deserve to get fucked

Seedkangzgeneral

its it that hard to kill a rat? its easier than killing niggers

this

you seen nigger lawns? probably not because only america is fucked up enough for me to know this shit. it's always overgrown because niggers can't tend to shit.

You're an idiot.
>relocate dangerous flora
>if it survives outside its natural environment it mutates and becomes even MORE harmful to natural fauna by proxy destruction of habitat occurs to birds, bats, etc.
>nogs don't care because they're too busy smoking crack and fucking like the apes they are.
Dude, just skip all this and burn it down or gas em.

Biologist here. Please don't act as a vector for insane invasives like kudzu. That shit isn't going to stay where you put it. We have enough problems as is. The hemp idea is funny, but everything else you mentioned will escape containment and fuck the surrounding area and the whole country by transit on tires, in birds, etc. Please fucking don't. At least use native shitty plants like devils club in PNW or poison oak. Do some research if you must do this.

:D

Checked.

i saw a documentary where the place in america got abandoned and then the houses ended up burning down so it turned in to a massive grassland

>the nigs use up too much city resources and gibs
>better plant invasivse, poisonous plants that will tear down their homes so the city has to spend even more of your money relocating them and/or fixing the homes along with removing the invasive plants
Literally nig tier desire for destraction of property without caring about the consequences to one's own community

>everything else you mentioned will escape containment and fuck the surrounding area and the whole country
gooooood

using the word "bomb" is asking for trouble also i remember an user in a previous thread saying that planting tree of heaven is really illegal

i care enough to post but not enough to google

Please listen to these guys.
Plus, nogs will just shit up the next town over.
RIP my childhood town. They're soon building in a bunch of low income houses "for the elderly."

>tfw you can't bring the jungle bunny back to the jungle, but you can bring the jungle back to him.

This sounds fucking great, wish I was in an urban area.

don't listen to this retard, go fuck shit up guys

>privy
>bamboo
>tree of heaven
>kudzu
Why do Asian plants suck ass?

chinese privet*
Whoops.

beautiful. 2 birds with 1 stone. all the niggers burn, and they're replaced with fields of wild grass my white children can frolick in.

remember frolicking?

cactus would be amazing, given the destructive tendencies of nogs they would kick them and make them propagate further

too bad they take forever to grow

And where do you think they will go once they leaf? Aren't you just spreading weeds then too so to speak

This is a retarded idea.
>ghettos will be green not black anymore
Then where the fuck are all the blacks going to go? We want them to be AS FAR AWAY from us as possible, that’s why ghettoes exist in the first place...

>some very invasive, but probably hard to get seeds off:
>using invasive species

That shit ruined my state, fuck off. Whatever evils we unleashed upon Europe (Nigger culture, Arabs, Raccoons, Jews) it wasn't nearly enough suffering for you guys.

t. Floridafag

We want the niggers to wander into white land so they can be put down, fool.

using decently sized mature cuttings you'd have quite a bit of new growth in like 3 months, can just be thrown around

>Then where the fuck are all the blacks going to go?
why to the gas chamber of course

Everybody hating this great idea is seriously a fucking jewnigger.

Then the Nog's will be picked like a weed until eventually they fuck off to the Pablo's or leafville

This is a fucking stupid idea and a good way to ruin local flora. Just build a fucking wall around the Ghettos and let the blacks sort the problem out themselves.

they are going to burn to death
can you idiots not read?

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Is this legal? if the answer is no, then Sup Forums is a board of peace.

We gunna be gentrifying da fuck outta deez niggas

White liberals can finally be exposed to their bullshit and conservatives can finally retake their economic centers.

im liking the optimism

legal for everyone but the hero starting the fire... which I assume will be a nigger by accident

theres a plant in australia that when you touch it, when you come in to contact with water you get the most intense burning feeling possible. and it lasts years apparently. ill give it a sus

Pretty sure the heavens would take care of that with a bolt of literal lightning. Alrighty I'm on board.

i live in the middle of nowhere, but im prepared to drive and do my bit. i think this will be really fun. it will be exceptionally easy to recruit people, and takes pretty much fuck all effort. in regards to the thread last night, the OP said he was going to sleep. that was around 6 hours ago he said that. i was going to go to the garden centre when it opened, but britain just got snowed in. which is cool, because snow is rare, and we got fuck loads of it now. so i guess i have to wait for the snow to fuck off. i think im going to hit 2 cities near me, and do a few council estates in the towns near me. i know one of the city's council would actually appreciate people driving the nogs out, because htey want the land back and make nice things, as land is expensive as fuck now there. and theres talk of major development in the city. so if the eco terror gets underway, maybe by the time plans and voting has finished, the government just demolishes the eco terror spots

Why not just gibs dem poisoned weed line it with thorns or nettles or something

alright i found the super toxic plant from australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
otherwise known as gympie gympie, ive seen this shit in the wild before.

if you live in the PNW use HIMALAYAN BLACKBERRY. chances are you are already aware of it's invasive nature if you live here.

I know an older black dude with an immaculate front lawn, and his backyard is full of cedar chips to keep the pests away so he can grow organic tomatoes. The entire backyard is full of big tomato plants spaced a foot apart. Yeah he is just one outlier I know but the dude's greenthumb is on point.

I live is central Floriduh and I just order a packet of seeds from georgiavines.com. I'll grow them and harvest shit tons of seeds.

cuck

>What happened to these threads?
You were established as being a stupid nigger that has no respect for the world

wasnt this cause you were too much of a stuttering virgin to walk through a bad neighborhood so you think you can take down entire blocks of niggers with invasive plants? yeah we killed you on here kid, this would be better on /r9k/, what a fucking retard.

>be bong
>plant a seed
>get arrested
we are planning to plant seeds in here, we are not planing to use spoons

Why are you so upset, Tyrone?

>Too bad we have no nigger ghettos here
He's right, it's not technically a ghetto if it's the whole country.

Nice try user. Resistance is Futile

>le illegal things are always bad

>You're no different to niggers if you do this
this was the general response, OP didnt handle it well either lots of sperging and tears

if you can't bring the monkeys back to the jungle bring the jungle back to the monkeys

i think you are talking about Centralia, pensylvania

since this is encouraging blatantly illegal behavior you get to click the rare button that says illegal content when reporting

Or just avoid exposure to the sun, can't be that hard.

>remember frolicking?

are they even allowed to say spoon over there?

t. nig

I just love that MSM cunts lurking Sup Forums 24/7 for story ideas will see this and have all their paranoid delusions confirmed.

>leaf talking shit
>toronto full of niggers and mixed raced couples
>only reason rest of canada is lacking blacks is because they hate your shitty tundra weather
fuck off fag

>reporting
dont act like the mods here are competent

Use one invasive species to combat another? Hmm, nothing could go wrong... I like the idea of greening, but please, native plants only.

>blatantly illegal behavior
Dropping seeds is illegal behavior? Care to cite a statute? Local, state or Federal will be accepted.

Wait, is it though? What law would you be breaking? Maybe one against invasive species, if you use something very invasive, but there's no law against chucking a hunk of dirt at an open lot.

YOU HAVE NO NEED
TO OWN THAT SEED

go home leftypol
nobump

i thought i could smell crack, but i didnt want to mention it. nigger spotted

It will lower property values even more and encourage niggers to sell to developers who will just bulldoze everything for yuppies, dumbass.

CNN host 1: this just in, the nazis are planting hate trees
CNN host 2: OHH MY GOOOOOOOD

The burning ghetto bush

lel
severely underrated