Millennial White Knight

He said that Tradthot-gate was all down to 'male insecurity'.... JEEEEEZUS

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vyahtz.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't he feel slightly peeved that his channel would have 4 times more viewers and his e-gibbs would be significantly higher if he had a xx chromosome

>tradthot-gate was initiated by deeply depressed ironycels on twitter
Where's the lie though

Roasties and their permacucked lackeys are both sad and hilarious, but I don't need to hear about them all the time

look at the spic manlet Fuentes and say me this isn't true, I dare you

Woes is like 5'4" lol what the hell did you think he'd say?

It is. It was started by /r9k/ incel virgins and instigated by the JIDF.

But he is right. altlite are good for the WN cause as a gateway, that is why there is a concerted attack on them, which you weak poofs fell for.
Now quit your whining and go and learn a craft or some shit you beta incel.

is thot-gate the beta uprising? looks like it to me.

TL;DR - Fuentes and anti-ethots are using SJW tactics to enhance their percieved credibility at the expense of the movement

As someone who came to the alt-right from the Berniebros, it's pretty obvious what figures like Fuentes and others attacking popular commentators are doing.

On the left, there's a problem with SJWs stirring up unnecessary conflict. We would try to have a conversation about TPP or something and then a shrill POC would bring up police violence or unrelated bullshit. When the leader of the meeting (white man) would try to redirect the conversation to something actually related to the agenda, the SJW would then start attacking him - usually implying that he shouldn't be speaking at all.

The debate would then shift from a topic that we were supposed to be working on to SJW fare about who should lead the meeting. As this involves many false premises and the entire debate was unnecessary, the SJW framed the argument. The left is full of beta white "allies," who would default to the SJW's perspective and become skeptical of leadership. The final demands of the SJWs were always the same: give me leadership, submission, or money. All the outcomes were net negatives because the debate wasn't in good faith and wasn't intended to advance our cause.

Fuentes and others are doing the same thing the left does to white men to women in the alt-right. They attack figures with bigger profiles over petty bullshit. This is a way to access these figures audiences. But they never have realistic suggestions for what to do after the debate ends. Fuentes advocates against IRL activism. He wants a bigger platform so his podcast gets more views, not because he actually wants to change things. That's why he attacks leaders on the right while offering no leadership himself. White identitarianism? Psh, we really need to attack attractive women who hold 90% of our views and expose them to mass audiences.

We should recognize these people for what they are: parasites.

does he think this is gonna get him a girlfriend?

Your average american, everyone.

The moral of the story clearly is dont let lesbians adopt. All these kids just needed gender appropriate toys and a mother who didnt say penises are disgusting at barf time

You can spot the posters who think like a gay Marxist because they talk about everything as if its 5D Chess. The outrage at a supposedly right wing white girl coalburning is exactly that: Outrage at coalburning. It is literally the lifeblood of the movement, the idea that the white race is worth protecting from shit-mixing and that brainwashed coalburners are a big problem.

But Noooooooo it has to be some subversive interest, instead, of, you know, 100% justified repudiation and disgust.

>He said that Tradthot-gate was all down to 'male insecurity'
Of course it was.
Do you think any of the people who attacked the ethots was a married guy in his 30s?

Interesting and why purity spiral now and not a year ago? Also penises are disgusting i wish you were born a girl

deceptive jewish cunt hasn't even said anything or owned up to it as a mistake.
she has her army of beta orbiters make excuses for her on the internet while we watch her get fat off incel shekels

saddest thing I've ever seen. a close second is anyone involved spouting "our movement"

No, but plenty of us are in stable relationships, and therefore we aren't compelled to white knight for racemixing roasties

>He said that Tradthot-gate was all down to 'male insecurity'
> also politely leaving out retardedness to prevent the next virgin alt right cringeout

Again why so importsnt now who she fucked in the past surely you wouldve ironed out those kinks before the election

I didn't realize MW was a white knight beta

Except al this shit has been on Sup Forums for ages et it's only now there's been a sudden explosion of interest?

This
Most of the people shouting about race mixing werent even white

Quite simply, if you don't hate women and treat them like things, you're a cuck.

Women are physically incapable of love.

it's not important at all.

Married here. Dont care about the girl, she is useful for the cause. Which is why you are going so hard trying to attack her now and not reject her before.

This has all been discussed. The decidion has been made. Thank you for your concern. We have it under control.

Shall we go find some mental progs to fuck with? How about one of thosr mental cunts from shareblue?

umm sweeties Faith Goldy is BASED. Have you seen her tits? And what about those lips? Damn, what a true #trad womyn.

You guys are just a bunch of misogynists

No, he should just shave and have a better cam.

Seriously, he is very well spoken, but his videos look like recorded on old cassettes.

Well there goes your argument about coalburning being the problem.

Driving females from the movement is fucking retarded. History has proven that nothing stirs the will to action in men more than a woman of his tribe calling for protection from danger.

>slightly peeved
No because he's not in it for the money ya mong

Whats the chicks name we made cry again from.sb? Lets make a thread to get some dirt on her.

Come on guys she is a cunt and the enemy. What you say, you in?

this is what peak optics looks like

sehr interessant

The dumb cunt got baited by two spics into admitting she was fucking Obama jr. We thought she was fucking a poo they thought she was fucking a haji.

Women yelling for help is not the same as a nagging kikess. Learn the difference.

>He said that Tradthot-gate was all down to 'male insecurity'.
He's 100% right.

he needs the movement if he wants to eat. he's essentially unemployable at this point, so if the movement dies, he probably will as well.

Problem? What problem? I love my women on the BBC.

Did I mention tits?

Prolly coz she responded on twitter with the half black thing when everyone thought he was pajeet. Or because it coincides with the Tara feminism stuff. Or because anarchic online communities of unregulated socio-political discourse do not follow even and predictable patterns. Or maybe its coz theres a new Star Wars coming out. I don't fucking know. Doesn't change my position on coalburning, though, I can tell you that.

I hope this will put him on some hate watch lists. Where can I guys send it to fuck him over?

If people on the actual right are gonna adopt the "white bois just insecure" meme then where the fuck do ppl go who hate coalburners? The 'further' right? The 'cosmic' right? People are getting cucked so fast these days its hard to keep up.

He's a faggot but there's no reason to report him to the authorities.

He's already isolated himself from everyone else in the movement. He'll fade into irrelevance soon enough.

If you’re a kike then you aren’t of the tribe. So that doesn’t make me wrong. These youtube girls are cringe and unoriginal but they are an absolute net benefit. Just looking at how they are attacked far more vigorously than any of the male ones by our political rivals shows their value.

I dont even know who tara is. Some kike who came around later like loomer and pozzed shit up I expect. Dont care. She is ugly.

The other girls are useful and never declared themselves nazis so they dont actually have to follow what some little communist larping as a nazi says on the internet.

Fuck that's hilarious. What a champ. Can you imagine how proud his dad is?

no, no, I sent it to the SPLC, ADL and various alt-lite pundits, where else should I send it? People will get punished.

it's all fun and memes when all you do is post shitty videos, but I'm sure his family, school or employer would LOVE to hear this

Why are there no popular conservative female YouTubers who are popular purely for their thoughts and ideas? You know, like BPS, 1791, Sargon before he started using a webcam, and there are probably more that I can't even think of.

I'd challenge you to show me even a single one that doesn't completely rely on the looks of the girl running it to be popular. If these girls weren't showing their tits 24/7 no one would give a fuck about what they have to say.

Woes is right again hes alright for a porridge wog

Yeah it's all leftypol shilling

He's a self proclaimed homosexual. It's not that surprising that he's acting like a faggot.

>having attractive people push your viewpoints is bad

>Don't have to follow not coalburning
Well they do if they're going to be white ethnonationalists. The clue is in the name. No racemixing whores in the Alt-Right shouldn't really be a controversial policy to Alt-Right folk. If you are okay with that kind of degeneracy, what's the point of being on the right?

>inb4 civic nationalists
Worse than progressives imo

>If these girls weren't showing their tits 24/7 no one would give a fuck about what they have to say.
those women are needed, because a multiprong approach is needed. I never watched their videos, but I don't see what's the point of attacking them anyway

> If these girls weren't showing their tits 24/7 no one would give a fuck about what they have to say.

Right but they do and so people are.

We all agree that most of these women just repeat Sup Forums talking points. That's not an issue because it exposes a large number of people to those talking points.

>bong flag
>tolerates racemixing

You can't make this stuff up.

don't know how Sup Forums takes him seriously for a board in which looks seem to matter. Maybe they see themselves in this NEET? I don't really know.

is that before and after Sup Forums?

He used to be like 15 years ago or whatever, then realised how fucked up it is. The age we live in pushes people to try things like this. I used to be a drug addict personally. We all have our past mistakes, it is what you do after you acquire moralistic knowledge that should be the basis for judgement. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

>their thoughts and ideas
kek

He's right. Also saged.

You should be intolerant of people who continue to do so after they realise how damaging it is. Forgive those who have come to realise its degenerate and change their ways. That’s my view on it. Otherwise we are fucked because a majority of millennial have probably fucked a nonwhite. They are just ignorant to what it will do to civilisation.

yeah, better when 56%ers see themselves in a billionaire

>WOMEN ARE SUBHUMAN IDIOTS WHO CANT THINK FOR THEMSELVES THEY NEED TO BE SLAVES TO MEN

>O MAH FUCKIN GOD WHY DO NO WOMEN SUPPORT THE RIGHT WING CLEARLY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND EVERYTHING TO DO WITH FEMALE NATURE

The autistic mgtow posters need to fuck of to /r9k/. They're fat, limp dick virgins who were spoiled by their over protective mommies.

The whole point of coalburning BEING bad is that you have a visceral disgusted reaction to it based on racial pride. If you don't have that disgust reaction then why even try to be Alt-Right? Why try to 'save civilisation' when your feeling of co-identity with cultural whiteness doesn't even run deep enough to make you hate coalburners?

>I'm being practical for the movement
What you're doing is accepting something that should be as anathema to you as eating human shit.

Lauren didn't realize how damaging it is. The nigger cum stains in her gash still push her to jump to defend her Obama jr. ex-boyfriend.

I mean he risked everything and got doxed for his beliefs and you're just an anonymous nobody trying to discredit him for (((no reason))) so I see your point holy shit well done

cool your autism haha i'm just saying that you're wrong and that he is doing it for the money
like take your autism pill or whatever the fuck haha

Alternatively:
>Women who fuck blacks are not white Alt-Right conservatives
>Sup Forums: "hurrr its current year"

...k m8; I cant have an inextinguishable burning contempt of modern women? There is nothing to worthy of respect nor desire out of the modern woman. Collectively they are the Government/Jew's way into fucking you over MORE. Why the fuck would I sign up for that shit? Save some fucking chameleon camo degenerate fucking cunt from the mess her and her fucking galpals wrought from the weakness of limp wrist-ed cuckolds of the highest caliber?

I fucking think not. They can fucking skulk in their shithole like the fucking sows they are.

When this shit burns the fuck down, we are learning from this; NEVER AGAIN will they have rights, rights come with responsibilities after all, and I have seen that they ARE FOUND SEVERELY WANTING

You are being idealistic and not realistic at all of the state of our society if you believe that we can win with a minority of people within a soon to be minority.

I have fucked a Mexican girl before becoming racially aware. Should I stop being an ethnonationalist now and just say ‘fuck it, they are too autistic to save themselves’. You are pushing people back into degeneracy because they weren’t the perfect white person. Do you believe mankind is a fallen creature or not?

He says he's still attracted to men. He literally said he still finds certain boys attractive.

Tara McCarthy isn't exactly the epitome of beauty(not surprising for a jew)

he's 100% right

>movement about encouraging women to be right wing deplatforms their most effective recruiters because they're women

huh, I wonder what the dating life of the average person doing this is like, truly a mystery

But he doesn’t fuck them anymore.
Homosexuals should rightly suppress their urges. Luckily he is bi so he has the option to choose to lead a hetro life from now on.

>citing the scale only, not anything to do with the point it's trying to make

high keks

>men

Wait. Hol' up? Woes is homo?

It all makes sense now. The shitty lighting, the face right up to the camera.

He's trying to create glory hole vibe.

if you make x amount of vidoes were you claim how much you love the tradition lifestyle etc. but you dont live up to it people will call you out on your bullshit.
nobody is accusing ann coulter of being a tradthot because she never pretended to be a traditional woman.

when they made videos focusing on the negative effects of mass imigration nobody accused them of being a thot, but when you make video making fun of teenagers being unsure if they want to have a fa,ily and you are mid 20 and dont have a family well you just full of shit.

MW is absolutely right.

We can only expect members of the movement to adhere to its principles from the moment they join.

Anything that happens before a person joins our movement is in the past.

Your "movement" is degenerate leftism.

that's not even ghoul

Exactly, how else are our ideas going to become the norm? We should recognise that man is flawed and forgive the ignorant once they have accepted our worldview. Only condemn those who reject our views or those who accept them and continue in degeneracy.

This isn't in the past, this was 7 days ago. Not surprised though it takes a month for you people to get over sandniggers murdering your children.

WOMEN ARE KILLING THE RIGHT WITH THE SAME TACTICS THEY KILLED ATHEISM.
>WOMEN ARE KILLING THE RIGHT WITH THE SAME TACTICS THEY KILLED ATHEISM
WOMEN ARE KILLING THE RIGHT WITH THE SAME TACTICS THEY KILLED ATHEISM.
>WOMEN ARE KILLING THE RIGHT WITH THE SAME TACTICS THEY KILLED ATHEISM

google elevatorgate and what followed it

No he's not.

The top left pic is ghoul.

I think he is putting himself into the perspective of those, who put the trad whores into their place and therefore arrives at the wrong conclusions. He had problems with his sexuality and thinks most of the people with him have similar Problems. I think it's a weak spot of him that has to be expacted. He should know better about this being his weak spot, but i think he doesn't.

he mentioned it in his latest video. this entire thread is a farce. memeflags were a mistake, everyone see's OP's nazi flag forgetting nearly all nazi posters are israeli.

She has never said she was an ethnonationalist. She was flirting with it, but probably now won’t become one because she will think she won’t be accepted as one.

He's right you know. If you were more secure in yourself you would just ignore it. So what if these women are intelligent entrepreneurs? Get a hobby or something.

No. You shouldn't. You are a man, and things are different: Its only the 'social programming' of feminism that's made you cucked enough to think that a man fucking some mestiza in Toluca brings the same level of racial disgrace on him that a white women gets for fucking a nig. It can't be 'fair' because men and women are different and (should) have different social permissions, privileges and prerogatives. A world where what Lauren Southern did is permissible enough for her to still be a credited figure in the Alt-Right is a world where the Alt-Right is not capable of returning society to traditional social principles, nor of successfully separating out white culture from the shitskin masses in order to preserve it for posterity.

Basically, 'idealism' here is everything. If we have no standards on this issue then we have no movement. And accepting behaviour of this sort is a real psychological step. Its not pragmatism, its cuckery. If you say OK to something that you so clearly should be disgusted by then you have lost what you were fighting for inside yourself in the first place. The right is Identitarian, not Utilitarian. This is 100% a question of identity.

It's all about optics. If someone who looks well adjusted repeats common Sup Forums talking points it gives legitimacy to the movement

and she shouldn't be accepted, either.

Maybe he has some points with regard to actual non jewish non whore white woman. TM and LS are not in this category though. TM is a sneaky jewish false flag. To hell with her. She deserves to be humiliated. She is a jew pretending to be pro white to disarm and acclimate white people to the idea that some jews are ok. She is a different version of milo yanopolis and blaire white. They were used to acclimate right leaning people to the idea that gays can be ok. These people are controlled operatives and they don't actually believe the views they espouse. LS, forget about it. Anybody still defending her at this late of date should be run out of town.

And there we have it.

Why am I not surprised a former race-mixer is not against race-mixing?

Remember to give all of your shekels to Lauren, btw.

I think you are strawmening. I'm involvt with advising start ups and the excellent female entreneurs is a near mythical phenomenon. The content of the females was rather bad or some times mediocre. They would recrut young attrative and healthy females, if they are in relationships with a man and having or planing to have children. If they don't do that they just draw soyboys and betas into the movment.