Hello, you dirty Sup Forumslacks, please take a moment to consider the following:

Hello, you dirty Sup Forumslacks, please take a moment to consider the following:

Swedish snus is the ultimate form of nicotine delivery.

Lung cancer low in Swedish men and ergo less burden on a medical system
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19535408
>inb4 soyboys and low T

Jews try to bury it
>academic.oup.com/jnci/article/99/18/1358/925211
>nytimes.com/2014/11/30/business/studying-snus-a-smokeless-tobacco-from-sweden.html

U.S. tobacco is a big deal. Even the rest of the faggy EU won't let em sell it, but this is the most woke form of nicotine.

It is steamed as opposed to American fermented product which inhibits nitrosamine growth.

Eat a dick if you don't like nicotine, it's great.

>ITT: post studies that imply or deny snus' wonderful benefits

Other urls found in this thread:

fhi.no/nettpub/hin/risiko--og-beskyttelsesfaktorer/royking-og-snusbruk-i-noreg/
helsenorge.no/rus-og-avhengighet/snus-og-roykeslutt/helseskader-av-snus
forskning.no/2016/09/snus-farlig-som-royking/produsert-og-finansiert-av/ntnu
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0160205
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

woke people use nicotine gum and patches, shitbreath

Fine, but I want less than a faggot, doctored-approved amount of nicotine at my disposal

s n u s
m a s t e r r a c e

Checked and correct

Isn't that shit going to ruin your teeth and give you mouth sores?

>I am addicted to tobacco, but I chew it so I get to feel superior to all you smokefags.

>Here look no cancer! (pls don't look at mouth cancer data)

Post mouth cancer correlation studies.

And this isn't your disgusting American chaw, fweind.

>Prostitution legal in Finland, not in sweden
>Snus illegal in Finland, legal in sweden

No and nothing that won't make you stronger

>Even the rest of the faggy EU won't let em sell it,

Wait a minute. Is this the missing link? I always wondered why swedistan were such progressive feministic manchilds opening up their asshole to whatever passes as a nigger. Is this the reason? Still doesn't explain the rest of europe tho, but this could be a clue.

Absurdity

you dont chew snus dumbo

>Swedish
>Goteborgs Rape

pottery

Says the dude that's never left Missouri

pottery in motion

>WHITE LARGE
They're trying to reverse the roles.

The only reason I ever go to Sweden

Yes. Guaranteed mouth cancer.

Finns are pretty dope.

Norge faans, less so.

>post studies
You American shit-for-brains

So what you're saying is, swedes put bad tasting brown stuff in their mouths? Guess they're just getting ready to give a round of head to Ahmed and friends.

Irrelevant, Sup Forumssucker

It's sniffing tobacco not chewing tobacco. We used to pick this up at the local smoke shop and snort bumps between classes in high school. Back in the day musicians used to mix it with cocaine and do bumps off their thumb joints. Google musicians snuff box

I used Snus for years - and it's true, no lung cancer. Did get colon cancer, though.

It's so disgusting when it drips down your throat, even with lady snus like epok it still does. Much cheaper and pleasant to vape and brew your own e-juice.

>post studies

Smoking has been around for houndreds of years, that way it's easy to do a study and draw a conclusion, because the population you're examining is wide and stretches over generations.

This swedish tobacco, only recently gained momentum in 1990's or early 2000's. Good luck drawing a conclusion from the small sample size you're examining.

And face it, anything that makes you addictive is unhealthy for your body and wallet.

Damn man, even a cautionary glance at wikipedia will tell you snus has been around since the 18th century.

I really like smoking, not trying to chirp it, just touting the health benefits of snus. Smoking is clearly unhealthy, albeit joyful and wondrous.

Don't be such a pussy Norge

Wow an uneducated american, what a surprise.

>snus has been around since the 18th century
"been around" does not make it widely available.

I agree that it's better than smoking, but neither is the best option.

Look at graph. This is all of the population. In fact, in age group 16-24 it's still exponentially increasing, up to 34% now.

Come on, that graph could have been made in excel in 2 seconds and I'm not sure what it's implying. Yes, smoking down, snus as an alternative. And it's in fuckin Norwegian where the availability, and therefore "population" is questionable. And no sources.

My primary point is snus is the best form of tobacco, and secondarily, it's being suppressed.

Want to know something even better?
Don't even use worthless and degenerate tobacco that hurt your health

>the absolute state of norwegian """men"""

Yeah, I took the time to make it in excel. Godness. You're smoking, so it's still far better than that, but to claim that it's without consequences is premature and misleading. You can google translate the following pages if you want to read.

fhi.no/nettpub/hin/risiko--og-beskyttelsesfaktorer/royking-og-snusbruk-i-noreg/
helsenorge.no/rus-og-avhengighet/snus-og-roykeslutt/helseskader-av-snus
forskning.no/2016/09/snus-farlig-som-royking/produsert-og-finansiert-av/ntnu
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0160205

I prefer snuff desu. It's simply cheaper AND doesn't affect lungs or anything at all except for giving you a runny nose sometimes. Anyway, breaking with nicotine is the ultimate redpill.

u could stop being such a fucking baby and quit smoking. its not that hard if ur not a complete pussy

I can read and write Swedish so I don't need to translate your shitty version of a decent language

>Lung cancer low
Lip, mouth, and throat cancer however.......

I use snus, it's the best thing our neighbor has ever invented. Thanks Sven

You're a massive fag if you started using nicotine gum and patches as a way to get addicted to nicotine, and you're a massive fag for using it as a way to quit using cigarettes. There isn't a better feeling in the world than putting a snus in your lip after a meal

Snus master race reporting in. Loud and proud boys, loud and proud.

Doesn't it have similar risks to dipping Skoal? I used to dip but stopped when I started having bone loss in my jaw.

Pussy southerner, the dripping is good because you can taste the snus

fat american mongrel walks in spouting shit he doesn't know anything about. truly surprised

Isn't dip something you put in your lower lip and spit out? Snus you put it in your upper lip and leave it there for an hour or more

You can put dip in any lip, but you have to spit the juice. snus exists in America, but it is not nearly as good of a buzz.

Vape is easiest on the body in my experience

Pussies

>Gothenburg rape

No no no..Ettan my friends, ETTAN LÖS FÖR I HELVETE

Bögjävel detekterad. Ta livet av dig, soy-pojke

"homsejævel oppdaget. Ta livet ditt, soigutt"

for those who dont speak sweden

>göterborgs rapé
what are you gay?