Boku No Hero Academia

New chapter, new cover

First for mirio not being as OP as other fags say

second for our lord mineta who was cheated out of his victory

Tintin should go invisible when quirk activates

mei's armpits

He's Kitty Pride if she knew the full capabilities of her powers.

>Wheyyyy gets a shot in the volume but not Wind Guy

[FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE]

best post in the last 50 bnha threads

i wish kemi could come back to sexually tease Deku

Because Whey is best boy, followed by Bakugou
Coincidentally, Jirou happens to be best girl.

Tintin saving the manga.

Based Grapebro

I wonder why these pathetic losers cannot accept that their Gary Stu new favoritest character was born with the most overpowered (single) Quirk in the MHA universe

like are they seriously all ex Bakugo landwhales?

kemi's probably isn't sexually teasing anyone for a while if she ever gets out of toga's rape dungeon

So what the fuck did he do here? Fist Deku's brain?

Toga desu

You know we're going to get an arc where Himiko uses Deku's blood to ruin his reputation.

Ok user i want you to be senseless and also not breathe and try to punch something thats about 10 meters infront of you. Also nothing is solid while you do it. I do hope they show him struggling more with his power thou, i agree that he's kind of a gary stu but we still need more chapters to see what his potential really is

He made only his finger tangible for a moment to poke deku in the eye then made his finger intangible again

Shit dude, that must hurt like shit. That's vicious and kind of cruel.

not as strong as his charm

Looks like he made his hand tangible inside Deku's leg to speed it up and poke him in the eye at superspeed and then went intangible again the instant after to pass through his head in order to avoid breaking his hand on Deku's skull.

l want to lick mei's armpits

then l have a hard time deciding if l'd take the lower route to lick the sweaty side of her huge titties and finish with her nipple, or go high and lick her big muscular arm

How is he running through the ground when he should be falling straight down?

>Ochako and "Keimi" opposite of Deku

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

P O T T E R Y

>He's Kitty Pride if she knew the full capabilities of her powers.
I have no idea how she does it, nor do I care, but I do know that she's another hero with Phasing

which brings me to the point that normally, the superhero convention for Phasing is "you phase inside solid object? well solid object phase inside you too"

this would mean that if Aizawa looks at Mirio while he's phased in, Mirio goes splat

that would make his Quirk about as strong as his bottom of the barrel IQ fans (like ) say he is

but no

instead he can phase to anything automatically to safety and cannot phase out until he can no longer be hurt (automatically)

at the "HUGE COST" of not being able to see/hear/breath

like wow
not being able to use your senses for a moment? that's far worse than gruesome and agonizing death when you fuck up!

>Also he can't see when he is doing it, holding your breath is not the only drawback.

stop cherrypicking

in the argument, I downgraded his ability to ONLY invincibility (it includes lot more than that) at the cost of holding your breath

he has to hold his breath + not see / hear / use his senses to Invincible + partially invisible (phasing into objects as well, fully invisible if under ground or something) + super strength and super speed via his "catapult" meme ability (when he's phased in inside solid objects, it triggers automatically instead of him dying an agonizing death)

No friction to remove his horizontal momentum from when he was tangible.

>3rd popularity poll
>Mirio comes in 1st

>What is momentum

stylish af

it works like a bug in a game where the structures repel your character

>Ok user i want you to be senseless and also not breathe and try to punch something thats about 10 meters infront of you.

so you're trying to tell me that when he's aiming his punches, he is actually phased out, so his phased out (not being affected by any forced at all) arm is gathering momentum / has force on phase out impact

hmmm

>Invincibility
Yes and he can't do shit as long as he is invincible.

>Partial Invisibility
Yes and the parts of his body that aren't invincible can be hurt or destroyed. Imagine somebody having the ability to make themselves super poisoners. Now visualize Mirio touching that body when he tries knocking them out (something that required that body part to turn tangible). BAM! Instakill! Mirio is as dead as a rock.

>Super Speed
No, his speed hasn't been shown to be all that fast. His superspeed seems to be normal superspeed and not anything close to what really fast characters can accomplish.

>Super Strength
Where the hell did yo get this from? And even if he was super strong, how would this in any way be related to his quirk?

well at least this shows who his apologists probably are, at the end of the day

I doubt there's any real men MHA Naruto's side

He was running in solid state while slowly making his body intangible to sink himself and then (I am assuming here) with his momentum he was catapulted behind Midoriya.

HADOU
IS
CUTE

They're reflections of Deku and each other.

>If it's money you're wrong. Even before...
Because she was a traitor from the start?

>Which I fucking asked you for.
Even though you could just read the fucking manga yourself. I'll post it one of these days... it would just take a lot of work.

>Not an argument.
No, it is. You just don't understand manga-logic. That is why other people fail at figuring out who the traitor is. They fail because they base it on what they solely see in the manga, not on what the manga is showing us. Shit is put in manga because of certain reasons. All manga follow manga-logic. This manga is no different.

>More troubling than Ochako's quirk is her willpower and training, but the quirk doesn't help her be a traitor.
It does. A traitor and a villain with a weak quirk wont have that much of an impact. Most of the villain alliance have terrible quirks so a traitor would need to have a better one from the start since they would be special.

>Actually her sex is relevant in terms of story parallels
Please learn manga-logic.

>What is Ochako's personality? Can you even tell?
So you want me to explain it to you? Sure. Ochako is:

1. A greedy girl.
2. Loves her parents above else.
3. Has a strong will and will do what she has set out to do no matter what the consequences.
4. Cares about people.

See? She would make a great villain.

>That doesn't make her likely to be the traitor
Not by itself, but it does make it more likely that the traitor is a girl.

>Not an argument.
No, it actually is. It builds the story.

>you're an Ochakofag.
No, I'm actually gay for Himiko but nice try.

>The irony being you're missing out on the actual shit going on with her, which is far MORE interesting than "lel traitor."
Oh do tell? is it that retarded theory that she is a psycho?

You're kidding right?

Both of his Speed and Strength were both the side effect of his quirk. It was still both the after effect of him disactivating his quirk when inside another thing, creating a rejection in both sides. Mirio probably train to be swole to help him withstand the recoil from his quirk.

>a greedy girl
Ochako isnt greedy. She's just frugal

No you dumb faggots, the point is the move was a feint.

He never made his arm tangible after going through Deku's leg, but Deku still reflexively closed his eye reflexively at the incoming poke, leaving him completely open to a jab.

The move was just a means to disable people that see through his "Teleports behind you" and still catch them off guard.

Only things he seemed to leave tangible through these two pages are his chest and head (to breath and talk) and his right arm (for the gut punch).
Even his legs were set to NoClip as he starts going right into the ground after the hit to get to Iida.

>Yes and he can't do shit as long as he is invincible.
which means nothing, since his invincibility always lasts as long as he needs it
he has Aoyama's laser beam going through his head? no problem, the invincibility just automatically turns off after all attacks stopped, apparently
unless you want me to believe he did it manually, meaning he just saw the future and knew - at Phase-in time - just how long Aoyama's attack would last

same goes for him phasing through walls - how does he know in advance how Thicc the walls are, if there's something behind the walls that could kill him if he Phases out etc etc if it's not automatic?

>Imagine somebody having the ability to make themselves super poisoners. Now visualize Mirio touching that body when he tries knocking them out

or maybe someone who has the ability to cover hrself in Acid or a guy who can cover himself in sticky balls
imagine that
hmm

>>Super Speed
>No, his speed hasn't been shown to be all that fast. His superspeed seems to be normal superspeed and not anything close to what really fast characters can accomplish.
>
>>Super Strength
>Where the hell did yo get this from? And even if he was super strong, how would this in any way be related to his quirk?

all of these are part of his "catapult" meme power - when he phases in solid objects, he gets catapulted outside of solid object at high speed
the Super Speed part is explicitly confirmed catapult
the Super Strength part can be either catapult, or he is actually phasing his fist inside teenage girls' stomachs / vaginas and materializing it inside

Base Tintin.

I love the way she's tugging on tintin's shirt. It's fucking adorable.

Hadou acts like Toga but isn't Toga. I'm confused.
But I agree, Hadou is pretty cute. makes me wish that there will some big reveal later and show that she is Himiko's older sister or something.

Can't you read? They said over and over again that his wuirk isn't that special. Why even bother reading the manga if you just replace whatever you read with your head canon

His horizontal momentum seems to come just from him running since he pops out the ground vertically instead of at an angle and he starts running towards the person he's aiming for before going into the ground. He might just be like Stain and have super human physical abilities for no reason.

>"M-My stomach"
>feint

hmm convincing, i think i believe you now

he also used a feint to punch Kirishima in the stomach too right? through his ultra hardened skin?

>Because she was a traitor from the start?
If you're using money as the motive, and contend that she only became a traitor at a later point, you have to show me where that point is. Even without going into Toga spelling out Ochako's motives, Ochako herself thinks she wants to be a Hero like Deku several times - her thoughts stop turning to money entirely after chapter 37. And no, the absence of her not being motivated by money doesn't "prove" she obtained money, that's circular reasoning.
>Even though you could just read the fucking manga yourself. I'll post it one of these days... it would just take a lot of work.

Try me. I'm patient. Want an email address to send it to?

>No, it is. You just don't understand manga-logic.

You are operating solely on cliches, many of which have been ignored or outright subverted by Hori. You are a fanfiction writer.

>Ochako is
>1. A greedy girl
Nope. When she did want money, it was strictly for her parents. You know, that time in chapter 22 she wanted money.
>2. Loves her parents above all else
Not anymore than anyone else.

>retarded theory she's a psycho
Ah, ok, I get it. I'm not gonna argue with you until you post proof of your theory, cause I suspect you're just baiting.

hadou doesn't want to stab anybody though.

The point is that his power, at the most basic description, is
>I can make part of my body permeable to everything, but I lose all sensation from that body part

That shit by itself is not broken. It's how he learned to use it and abuse hidden side effects of the quirk that made him OP as shit.

From that, there's no reason to assume any quirk is truly shit, just whether or not the person knows how to properly use it and mitigate the weaknesses.

The lesson was that no matter what your quirk is, experience and skill will make it fucking lethal.

The poke in the eyes was the feint you mouthbreather, can you not read the chain of comments.

>They said

Yeah a character in the manga said incredibly retarded shit

just because his buttbuddy said this doesn't mean his Quirk isn't actually the strongest shit in the series

when will you be able to wrap your head around this.

It's like some character in Watchmen said
"Well, you know what? Dr. Manhattan's superpower isn't really that overpowered!"

And he'll do it too!

Now that we have a better understanding of how Mirio's quirk works how broken would he have been if he got OfA?

>KOs half the class in 5 seconds
>N-no! His quirk is useless!!!

That is why she makes a good big sister and Himiko-chan makes a good little sister.

no you idiot, the eye-poke was a feint, the stomach jab was the attack that the feint created the opportunity for.

>That shit by itself is not broken.

considering that his drawback is "lose sensation" instead of "risk instant death" as usually happens in phasing quirks, I'd say this guy is the most overpowered phaser in history of fiction

pretty durn

Yea, and if he phases into the floor he just gets catapulted out. Lucked out big time

hmm okay so he poked kirishima in the eye to faint him

and then he....... and that's how he knocked out a guy with a Hardening qurik that should make it impossible for Mirio to defeat with the force he can generate with his fists alone

its interesting that with each chapter I like deku less and less... but it doesn`t spoil the my fun of reading it.

is the mangaka intentionally doing it? like if there will be a point when deku stops to be so overconfident while cting like a beta when sombody calls him out on his bullshit? maybe some kind of horrible event that turns him into acting more humble?

He could end any fight in seconds if that was the case, even noumu/AfO wouldnt stand a chance

His quirk is broken and OP.

It just has a high skill requirement to use at that level where it actually does the kind of shit that makes it so good and it still carries some risks.

I've gotta say Hori really step up his Volume cover game. Started out weak but the last few covers is looking great.

Holy shit

I think there's something intentional going on. I've bit my tongue on it, since it'd be a huge shitstorm.

>its interesting that with each chapter I like deku less and less...
I hate the fact that he doesn't ideate bizarre ways to use OfA

we're talking about deku
also you seem to be confusing "faint" and "feint", which are two different words
also I'm pretty sure you're just being purposefully retarded and am going to stop talking to you.

>just because his buttbuddy

>Mirio said himself his quirk isn't strong, and the way he uses it that makes him strong, not the quirk
>His friend said that his quirk is nothing to be envious about
>Mineta and Denki said that if they had this quirk they would just mess up

But hey! Maybe you are right and the author is just playing with us by having characters say this over and over again!

I still like him. He's a nerd that's trying to toughen himself up by just acting more confident.

>doesn't know the meaning of feint
>uses that gay mid-sentence puntuation
Fuck off

>He's Kitty Pride if she knew the full capabilities of her powers.
Nah, they work differently, for one kitty doesn't get propelled at high speeds if she solidifies inside something, she just gets fucked.

Intangibility probably counters the drawback of OfA, he literally is the perfect person to wield OfA. Which is why he is more than likely actually a bad guy cause otherwise All Might fucked up super bad.

Such a waste of perfectly good dubs.

>Holy shit... I actually have no argument against this

>we're talking about deku
okay? so he can knock out a boy younger and less muscular than him with a normal punch
how fascinating
who gives a fucking shit about his feint then?

Deku is one of the guys in the class he could have knocked out with his normal fists

how did he fuck Kirishima?

Deku was a mistake.

Did he actually poke his eye or just made Deku flinch instinctively?

>cares about dubs
You do know that you have to be 18 to use this site, right?

So this is the second time Ochako appears on a cover.

He wasn't.
All Might would need to be pretty retarded to make a broken cunt even more broken.
Even if he were the most noble and kind dude in the world, giving that much power to one person is too risky.

How illiterate can you be?
The whole chapter is about Mirio working hard and finding a way to use his quirk in the way he does, his exchance with frogy whas

>that really is a strong quirk
>not at all, it is strong because I made it strong

Only his arm is hardened.

Now fuck off.

Why did they waste so many pros fighting against the Villain Alliance when Vault Boy could rape the entire organization with only a little help?

>the second strongest UA student says the strongest UA student's quirk isn't that powerful
>they have literally known eachother since they were kids

Golly! It's like you read as fast as Mirio noclips!

>>Mirio said himself
Yes, he is also a lying cunt downplaying his luck, but at least it makes sense because it's cognitive dissonance in his case - if he admitted to himself that his Quirk is the strongest shit ever actually, then he would feel bad about himself how long it took him to get good

>author is just playing with us
it's not playing with us, it's just bad writing

>DRAW a character showing incredible strength - all related to his Quirk - and overpowered powers
>then have a few characters in universe say "oh but it's pretty weak btw"
that doesn't actually change the in-universe reality of his quirk being impossibly overpowered, as well as being overpowered if you compare it to fictional powers in general, or phasing powers specifically.

Like there's literally no one in fiction who has phasing powers and has it easier than him - the biggest drawback/danger they usually have (get stuck=die) was turned into an advantage for him instead (catapult)

and the drawback he gets instead is "just hold your breath, close your eyes and think of England"

>I'd say this guy is the most overpowered phaser in history of fiction

Shadowcat eventualy learned how to phase not only trough matter but also time and space

Poor deku had to eat a hair to inherit OfA
And toshi pounded a /fit/ milf

>i dont buy into le site jokes
>look how contrarian and edgy i am

Why dont you switch sites then you faggot, go to reddit maybe upvotes are more up your alley

Honestly, at this point I don't think there's any use in arguing with the shitposters.

We finally got a pretty nice chapter, and in just a day we were back to just hardcore shitposting.

Hero Academia was a mistake.

yeah keep dodging the question
keep pretending like Tintin taking out Deku is relevant when Deku is not the guy with massive defenses he needed to overcome

>Only his arm is hardened.

okay, so literally just a COP-OUT EXCUSE, that's it?

this is even more pathetic than Hori making sure Tooru keeps her clothes on

What I dislike about Mirio is how much of an asspull his existance is.
Like, you have this super powerful nigger fucking around and no one even mentioned him? No teacher suggested recruiting him to fight against the bad guys? AfO didn't consider his Quirk worth stealing, either as a gift to Shiggy or to erase a powerful threat?

I'll have you know that I have 20k comment karma and 3k post karma on my main. Remember that the next time you want to try and talk shit to me again, kid.

ITT: I'll substitute what is canonically said with pictures for my own headcanon

Yea his quirk actually is the most boring one beside tail-man... but there are many chapters to come so I hope he imroves in that regard.

I try it to see it that way but somehow it still makes him really unlikeable

>>they have literally known eachother since they were kids

again, it is completely irrelevant how long these too turds have been having buttsex together

what they're saying is completely opposite to how his Quirk is actually portrayed in the manga

>drawn a character who kills everyone by looking at them
>his drawback? well if he looks at his mom she dies too... horrible!
>and have one character say "yeah man... he killed his mom with his Qurik, do you know how hard he had to train to keep his eyes closed?... it's such an un-enviable Quirk..."
=> according to Tintin apologists, this is a super weak quirk that only became good due to this hypothetical characters TRAINING & HARD WORK

You got an answer, no one cares anymore.

You fell right into my tap *wink*

*turns fedora sideways and tips*

Im a moderator at r/anime and r/atheism and i have 100k karma and over 1 million upboats.

Im gonna let you go easy this time but next time, watch what you say on the 4chans, kid.

*Teleports away*

So how often is the Vigilante manga getting published? Monthly? Weekly? Whenever Horii feels like he wants to work on it?

>AfO didn't consider his Quirk worth stealing, either as a gift to Shiggy or to erase a powerful threat?
Silly user, the Villain Alliance doesn't care about ANYONE in the school besides the first years.

Even then, they don't really care much about Class B.

Though, just in regards to what you're saying about Mirio, he apparently WASN'T a giga-nigga back during the sports festival nor license exam which are their biggest events so far.
We don't know exactly when his internship happened, but it had to happen after those.