Berserk Thread

ctrl+"F" no berserk thread let's fix that Sup Forums

hopes for a non-potato casca incoming next chapter!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzf1lp-DSbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying we didn't die on the boat
>implying this isn't hell

>mfw you remember when this came out

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU

Oh fuck is the hiatus finally over? At this point my brain just knoes to shut down anything Berserker related during a hiatus.

>the hiatus finally over
hahahahaha

That would be bad writing

>early 2017
>could still be another 4 months before the next chapter
FUCK ME

i'm not talking about the manga

Can you imagine how big their eyes and lips will be this time?

I can't take it anymore. If the next chapter doesn't fix Casca or do something meaningful with the plot I'm gonna lose it.
I just want to ride to be over.

As someone that read the entire series over the course of a few days, the story pacing is fine. It just seems worse because of Miura's lack of output.

The plot is moving along fine.

MIURA PLEASE
WILL YOU PLEASE FINISH THIS SHIT FUCK

The day they got off the boat was unironically one of the happiest days of my life just for the sheer amount of memes.

mfw you're gonna get season two of garbage cgi berserk before the next chapter

Let's be optimistic, they took an extra year to fix things.

Why did this become shit after the Golden Age arc?

why did griffith have that dream of his before the eclipse and try to help Guts from falling on that huge hand if he hated him? It's one of the only things I can't figure out about him. I always took it that he was rotten even during the golden age but never showed it.

I think it's along the lines of there are scary demons around and Guts can protect me

HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO SEE THIS FUCKING IMAGE IN THE CATALOG BEFORE THERE'S ANY REAL NEWS

give it another month

underrated post

how come Charlotte didn't go preggo when Griffith manhandled her? I'm pretty sure the eclipse was well over a year after that happened too.

Griffith was/is hardgay and probably didn't even cum.

was skullknight ever seen after the new world? Please don't tell me he was ridded out of existence when Femto/Griffith was meant for that.

I've only seen the original anime and the 2016 anime, never read it.

I fucking loved everything about the older one and hated the newer one, will I enjoy the Manga? Tbh I've never read any before but I really want more content like old berserk. Is there much more in the Manga? Does the story continue past the eclipse? What about before?

Yes holy shit read it now.

>Is there much more in the Manga?
Did you even stop to think about the question? The anime is based on the manga, and the manga is still ongoing.

Griffith wasn't fully evil until the godhand persuaded him to become femto, you can tell he still felt some affection for guts and wanted him to get away.

No, the story has never continued past the eclipse over the lake.

We're still running from titty demons

Manga prediction:
>they get to the fairy queen
>turns out they need a special elixir to cure casca
>get on new boat
>have to voayage to 90 other islands to search for elixir
>put into hiatus again

but she's already well into the process of getting her mind back together m8

Oh
i haven't picked the manga back up since the giant straw man appeared. I'm just gonna wait until it ends or something significant happens.

>I'm just gonna wait until it ends
Haha

You and I will be dead before Berserk gets an ending.

>running

?

It didn't go in remember it hit the sheets

good night gents I doubt the tread will last the night but maybe the next chapter will come while we sleep

The most interesting part of the manga past 10 years is starting to happen, shame so many people are negative about the future.

I agree. The sea monster thing was just light filler, and it didn't last very long anyway.

Curious to see what Griffith does next.

What if Griffith was a good guy all along and defeats the god hand when guts comes to kill Him?

Not this shit again.

Last night I had a dream I was reading Berserk and Femto was crushing Skullknight's head for pages and pages, Negan style.

With a bat? That's pretty barbaric.

It wasn't with a bat, he was using his powers. But it was gutwrenching... I quite like Skullknight

is there a new chapter out?
no?
then theres no point in having a thread

We all read this, to pass it down to our grandchildren, who will finally get the last chapter on their deathbeds.

Here's a rough sketch of the next issue. Source is the Berserk guidebook that came out last year and the pic is from skullknight.net

Another one.

>Manga prediction
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzf1lp-DSbs