American Debt surpasses 20 Trillion

>citizen-times.com/story/news/local/2017/12/09/boyle-20-trillion-national-debt-always-good-laugh/931608001/

I hope that welfare state for single moms, marxists and browns is worth it burgers

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SHUT UP ARKMED REEEEEEEEEEE

Forget to burn your toast this morning?

WW3 already, please

Save a few nukes for us plz.

>murka collapsing soon

god yes, every empire is collapsing sooner or later

>some mutt pops out and tells that cosmically incomprehensible debt is actually good for you

Single mothers are an important part of the economy Goy!

it really doesn't matter how much debt they rack up as long as they are still the leading superpower. Once someone rivals them or the petro dollar ceases being relevant then foreign states and businesses will actively try to chase up the debt completely collapsing their economy.

>diamonds are made under pressure

> American Debt
It's a meme. Fuck off Soros shill.

The US has been fucked hard for the last 50 years. The country will become a failed state in only a few years

Good luck, burgers.

Are putinbot under proxy or just retarded?

It's obviously the poor fault.

It can't be the military spending, no sir.

i'm the one running it up....

We have wasted $20 trillion on paying niggers to breed, instead of spending it to repair and maintain infrastructure. The obvious outcome is a nation with an enormous population of parasitic niggers, and crumbling infrastructure.

welfare is a drop in the ocean compared to military spending and subsidies on industries like oil that already make a huge amount of money and have no reason to be subsidised.

>china prints money and buys us government bonds
>amerimuts can buy cheap chinese imports on credit

What do you think is going to happen when China decides that their currency should be one of the world reserve currencies?

Y'all just jealous

Hmm, let me think. Nothing?
> crumbling infrastructure
You're never been to America, right?

You forgot your vpn, Ivan

This. national debt is nothingburger.

Lol the Government spends around a third or more of its budget a year on welfare. Military spending is much less to put that in perspective. Also

>Military
>Has a purpose
>Welfare
>Pays for browns, single mothers and commie millennials

You're right to a point. The dollar is the world's reserve currency. It means they can get away with a lot of fiscal irresponsibility until a better alternative comes along. There is no better alternative even close to it.

>money is created ex nihilo
>"Debt does not matter."
t. (((Paul Krugman)))
>"You never default as when you print the money."
t. Donald Trump

take as many as you can handle

You know what america needs? More tax cuts for the rich. Trickle down economics will get rid of this debt.

oops
>"You never default when you print the money."
t. Donald Trump

try again sweety, 3 percent is nothing compared to military spending, especially when you have nuclear weaponry making most of the conventional forces obsolete.

>LISTEN TO MY COMMAND AND FOLLOW IT
>ONE WRONG MOVE AND I'LL SHOOT YOU
>CRAWL TOWARDS ME
>LISTEN TO ME
>*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

"A-at least we have guns and freedom."

t. Amerimutt

Found a Soros/Putin shill. Go back to /sg/ sandnigger.

Suck it rest of the world.

Try again sweety - from the same website that you didn't want to post. Welfare entitlements flow through Social Security and the Medicare/Medicaid programs.

How can you fail to understand the difference between mandatory spending and discretionary spending? It's in the names lol

It's you who don't seem to understand the difference. Mandatory spending is entitlements based on laws, and outside the annual budget process. That's it.

good shop, your lies won't work here honey buns. That chart you shopped is PROPOSED spending not the actual amount spent.

"Good shop?" It's directly from the website you got your graphs from you fucking imbecile.

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/

Here's the "total spending" one, which combines the mandatory and discretionary.

I thought the real value was 70 trillion

these have become artistic

Depends how you count. If you count all financial corporate debt, non-financial corporate debt, household and consumer debt, and future mandatory outlays from the government - then it's well over $400 Trillion.

post yfw muttland will collapse

>then it's well over $400 Trillion

Don't doubt it. That 70 trillion figure was a from a few years ago.

Well, your figure is close to what most economists calculate. They do usually leave out the massive debt shuffled around daily by banks, which exceeds everything else by several magnitudes - but is pretty hard to tabulate.