Lets admit it - Trump is finished

His rallies are empty now. The Russian scandal has overshadowed his first year. His approval ratings are at an all time low.

Its for Trump to resign and put the country first for a change. I was a Trump supporter like all of you but I can no longer keep my mouth shut while the country is crumbling down because of this President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rEzEGto67Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=rEzEGto67Jw#t=19m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=rEzEGto67Jw#t=58m0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its over u poojabber

He can't resign until he fulfills his promise to our greatest ally. Once work begins on our new embassy, he can resign.

FAKE

Trump doesn't seem to be there at that point.

Why do you fuckers even keep trying this blatant spam shill crap? What a waste of money.
You couldn't possibly offer us greater proof that you've lost.

Lets admit it - Slide thread
sage goes into the options

Checkmate, atheists.

>No secret service around
Yep, checks out.

Proof.

Trumps own base has given up on him.

Its over

This

That's not Trump, you retard.

Sorry buddy but you're wrong. The guy Scott Dworkin for reasons of his own which i guess you should ask him is lying.
Here is the video from the rally. youtube.com/watch?v=rEzEGto67Jw
At 19m36s and onward in the video they pan 3-4 rows and they're all filled to the brim. These are NOT filled in OP's picture.
Anyone who can just go watch the video and then look at the picture can immediately see Dworking is not telling the truth. So he's hoping that nobody goes and watch the video and stakes his reputation on that? How sad.

>believing a ZOG president

You still want to keep lying when you can just watch the video and see it how much Dworking is lying? How pathetic are you people?
youtube.com/watch?v=rEzEGto67Jw#t=19m36s here just copy paste this url and go right to it. Or skip to it in the video. And just wait a few seconds. Now compare to OP's picture.

And that's washington post coverage, i'm sure there are other coverages where you can see the crowd better. But even washington posts coverage shows that dworkin is lying because they accidentally pan through 4 columns to catch the men and women speaekers on camera walking in to speech before trump, coming from the side.

shills don't know this is a containment thread, for them

But either way i think it's nice that so many show up just at a rally when he's an acting president. You know people have other things to do he's already in office so they don't have to all show up to get him elected. But many still show up i think that's pretty nice.

Omfg, 58ms in youtube.com/watch?v=rEzEGto67Jw see how packed it is.
This is just before trump is speaking. Dworkins picture is before even the other speakers!
THE MADMEN AT WASHINGTON POST DID IT, THEY PANNED THE CROWD.
Shills totally BTFO HAHAHAHA

Dworkin why you want to go lose all your credibility like that. Someone link this video to him and tell him to go to 58 minutes in exactly where the crowd is panned. youtube.com/watch?v=rEzEGto67Jw#t=58m0s

Becoming the president was probably in one thing in his check list of what he wanted to do before dying.

Why would he care about the US he's rich and almost done for.

holy fuck
that's drumpf

saged

Looks like there's only 3 large parts of the entire place that's not filled, and that's with people still coming in in the back rows and several minutes before trump is about to speak, there's 1 more speaker at this point and then trump comes. They do a wide pan so there's no doubt dworkin is totall full of shit. And the entire area trump is speaking towards is filled aswell.
There's some additional panning at 56m in aswell it seems.
DWORKIN COMPLETELY BTFO as fake news.

Would you like me to post more or will you keep embarrasing yourselves and just go watch the video and go to 58m in?

That's not how I remember it being. Packed all the way to the corners just like he said.

Don't you idiots realize that if trump said it was packed every single trump supporter there would say he was full of shit and would go and say it on twitter. These idiots are dumber than i thought. ofcourse it was packed.

Why do these jackasess keep doing this to themselves and losing their credibility just to try to shit on trump by being a big fat liar when there's so many people that could instantly disprove it including washington posts own official coverage of it where they PAN THE CROWD. These people are MUCH dumber and MUCH more desperate than i thought.

>(((dworkin)))
Do you suppose he's related to Andrea?

sage goes in options nufags this was taken ~40 mins before it started
F A K E N E W S

Thanks for getting me to watch the totally PACKED rally anti trump RETARDS, doing it right now.
The best you could've done to help your case was to shut the fuck up HAHAHA

OH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS, JUST TO PISS YOU OFF MORE! HAHAHA

>I was a trump supporter like you
these shills are glowing in the fucking dark hahahaha so easy to spot sage it bois

shills are subhumans

>le 56 %

Trump literally tweeted pics about how this was fake news you dumb fuck. This is what happens when you read Washington post and believe their lies

What's hilarious is that washington post puts out that picture but their OWN VIDEO COVERAGE PROVES THEM WRONG BY PANNING THE CROWD. They seem to have a serious disconnect with their video coverage and their bullshit leftist reporters they have working for them.
HOW CAN YOU NOT LAUGH ABOUT HOW SAD THAT IS.
CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES, THE ONE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE OTHER IS DOING.

Washington Post didn’t put it out. Where, in the Washington Post was it published? Cite the source. Where’s the link? Protip: you can’t.

Someone just tweet trump WASHINGTON POSTS OWN VIDEO COVERAGE that shows their own idiot journalist wrong, they even pan the crowd showing that their own journalist david weigel is full of shit! HILARIOUS!
youtube.com/watch?v=rEzEGto67Jw
Here just tweet this to him someone who wants to, and tell him to go to 58 minutes where they PAN THE CROWD. Washington Posts OWN FUCKING VIDEO COVERAGE.. Just how fucking funny is that! Think about it!

It simply shows that you're weak and seeking support from the others.

>Washington Post didn’t put it out. Where, in the Washington Post was it published? Cite the source. Where’s the link? Protip: you can’t.
Read the thread dummy go see here. click on the pic. They apparently had a stupid journalist dave Weigel tweet out a picture which washington posts their own video coverage disproves.

>Its for Trump to resign

When washington post journalist accidentally destroys his own reputation by making fake news whilst the news corporation he works for washington post provides the proof that he's full of shit with their own video coverage. What kind of timeline is this this is HYSTERICAL.

Ok, wapo didn’t post it, but one of their reporters did. Still says a lot about an organization, and besides, we all know wapo would have been more than happy to post this about Trump, they’ve done it before and will do it again

>implying anyone has given up on the neverending lifetime supply of salt from leftists

>filled to the brim
There's literally a ton of empty seats at the timestamp you posted you brainlet

>Ok, wapo didn’t post it, but one of their reporters did. Still says a lot about an organization, and besides, we all know wapo would have been more than happy to post this about Trump, they’ve done it before and will do it again
Yeah exactly they have posted a lot of shit about him. This is why it's funny that their OWN VIDEO COVERAGE proves their own journalist dave weigel incorrect. THEIR OWN FOOTAGE wrecks their own journalist! I mean it's hard to not find that a bit amusing!

Even the secret service has abandoned Trump. Truly he is finished.

>There's literally a ton of empty seats at the timestamp you posted you brainlet
Go to 58 minutes in leaf.

So the guy who posted that picture on twitter actually thought that nobody would have any pictures or videos proving him wrong?

>THEIR OWN VIDEO COVERAGE
>THEIR OWN FOOTAGE

and this should be believed why liberal scum?

>So the guy who posted that picture on twitter actually thought that nobody would have any pictures or videos proving him wrong?
Yes and it gets better, washington posts which he works for, their OWN VIDEO COVERAGE proves him wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=rEzEGto67Jw go 58 minutes in and onward and there's still people coming in at that point and is quite a bit before trump is about to speak.

Video camera doesn't lie it just shows you what's in front of it buddy. Ok apparently washington post is now lying for trump by faking video of his rally by panning the crowd? What the hell are you even saying?

BTFO Drumpf

Um this guy admitted the pic was a fraud

> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

THIS

It's not a fraud it's just taken over 40 minutes before trump is even speaking. So it's not yet packed yet. Just before trump is about to speak it's filled to the brim. But he conveniently does NOT tell you that.

God-Emperor Trump is under attack by the leftist scum, permission to engage?

>THIS
IT GETS BETTER BUDDY, GO TO 58 minutes and THE MADMEN PAN THE CROWD AND ITS FUCKING PACKED.

Where the fuck were you when Obama spent months campaigning for Hillary you retard

>So the guy who posted that picture on twitter actually thought that nobody would have any pictures or videos proving him wrong?
At most he thought only a few people would correct him on twitter but the lie would already outpace the truth by then.

He didn't expect Trump to call him out on his own twitter where everyone can see it.

Where the fuck did you just leave your brain go read the thread it has already been proven that it was totally packed.

Give him hell

Fuck there were ppl lining the streets waiting for him to arrive. FUCK these media dick sucking shills

Take your impact font 2010 memes to 9gag with you .

Permission granted. Godspeed.

Fuck the CIA niggers

>implying electrical equipment can't be tampered or edited with.

This
/thread

>Um

Blow your brains out.

So washington post is faking their own video coverage by panning the crowd and showing it's packed?
Man this is a fucking mindbender, washington post has been shitting on trump for a long time but apparently now they are faking video coverage showing it's packed because they're showing something you don't agree with? You anti trumpers are fucking amazing in your mindbending logic.

Oh shills I almost feel sorry for you.

Wapo didn't post it but their reporter did. Are you retarded?

Didn’t he admit late last night that that picture “wasn’t entirely truthful”? You’re right tho

Granted brother. Doing God’s work

God I fucking loathe leftists

What is the current meme font? Please submit the informations.

>Didn’t he admit late last night that that picture “wasn’t entirely truthful”? You’re right tho
haven't checked but if he did that was a very smart decision since wapo which he works for, their own live video coverage proves him wrong because they actually PAN THE CROWD. If they hadn't then maybe he would have had an easier time getting away with it. Still was just a matter of time because obviously a shitload of people there with cellpones taking pictures.
But it's ironic that wapo's own video coverage proves one of their reporters trying to shit on trump, totally wrong.

I know. He asked why a sitting POTUS is campaigning. That’s why I asked did he miss Obama campaigning for Hillary. I may have responded to you accidentally. Sorry

I would pay $100 for one of those MAGA Christmas signs. Just checked the store and they aren't selling them. What were they thinking missing out on that money?

Design please.

That's funny OP, the feeds I watched showed a much larger crowd that that. We must have been watching 2 different rallies, or rallies in different universes.

Seriously though, Trump is doing an excellent job... so suck more cock OP.

Anything but impact or comic sans

No problem man go check out a little of the thread i posted some screenshots from wapo's own video coverage and if you just go to 58 minutes they pan the crowd and you can see it's fucking packed and with people still coming in only 3 areas (not seats) are not essentially totally filled at that point.

Absolutely

durrr trujmp he is afinsh only half ofa americ liek him u ar finish

Is someone giving him a blowjob?

Make some. I will buy

I saw. Thank you brother

whimpy crowds, he could be doing hitler shit but he's too much of a pussy

Pure disinformation

Sage

We call it Liberal Logic 101.