Demi-Chan

SEK-SU

>sex-u

tell me a, why are you always horny?

who couldnt always be horny with this qt around

I understand him not knowing about vampire, even though she doesn't hide it, or Yuki, but how the fuck did he not know that Dullahan was going to the school.

First of all it's fucking obvious to know that a dullahan is in the school second there are only THREE(3) in the whole world wouldn't those three be like celebrities for how extremely rare they were? how is she just attending a simple fucking highschool?

Because the writer doesn't care.

he cant even talk to any demi before because the gov protect their privacy, a dullahan will be probably top priority about that

how are you supposed to stop fucking sakie anyway? when you croak after days of uncontrolled sex?

>tfw your fetishes contain track suits and ponytails

Succubus sensei would be lewd overload in real life

fuck usa
fuck bush
down the goverments

how is she allowed to walk in public then?

Demi's are touted as being such a rare commodity that having even one in a school would be cause for commotion let alone having all 4 types including a literal one in 2 billion chance of having a Dullahan. I know the lore is that everyone is ok with Demi's but it'd still would definitely be the talk of the town if one showed up at your school.

>bush
user how many years were you on coma
>ponytail and tracksuits
my long lost brother!

i want to grow up to be like sensei

Didn't she only go to school recently because she had to be in the hospital or whatever?

She was sick and missed the first several days and rushed back to quickly, hence the passing out and needing to be carried to the nurse.

Dullahan is the nicest and most superior girl

>how are you supposed to stop
Dead and smiling.

So are all succubi beautiful? Are there any ugly ones around?

your sister

yes this is true

Even if they are ugly, by their nature everyone would see them beautiful.

Sakie is cute.

Well, naturally the daughter of a beautiful succubus is also most likely going to be a beautiful succubus when she grows up.

Unless the mom breeds with an ugly guy and contaminates the lineage, succubutts would probably mostly consist of beautiful women just by virtue of good genetics.

>ugly guy
The thing is Ironman may probably count as this.

>tfw when you'll never show up on her doorstep with two 12s of Asahi and see her drool a river
It hurts

He's a big guy.

No demis are rare genetic occurrences, most of the time the parents of a demi aren't demi themselves, and neither are their children. This was explained in the show.
See how vampire's sister is just a normal human.

>that feel when you will never have arms like Takahashi

Why even live?

How does sex would be with him?

nigga pick up some fucking weights.

That and what is considered beautiful is entirely subjective and prone to change through the ages, two beautiful parents give birth to ugly kids all the time because while they may have beautiful features, their proportions just don't mix.

>fuck bush
Go back to cryosleep user, this are still troubled times.

What miffed me mildly was that sakie referred to herself as a 'demi' in her monologue but she's never seen talking to vamp-chan.
'demi' was supposed to be vamp's personal jargon for their subset of humanity, she told sensei it was 'cute'.
Doesn't bother me all that much, I'm worried is all.

Who SWOLE4SENSEI?
I wish I had the WebM of Iron sensei flexing right now.

>call her kyouko
>she gets flustered and does the flame spout thing
Hnnnng

>supposed to be vamp's personal jargon
I think it's probably that they independently derived that phrase.

Satou sensei, pls

Because it's their first year? I know that Machi should even have goverment protection because how rare a dullahan is but he didn't saw them before until the first week was? of school

I really wish we would have gotten an extra 4koma of sensei and Detective-kun arm wrestling or some shit. Sensei just doing it to appease detective, but Detective is like testing sensei to see if he is good enough for succubut.

Wasn't it considered by popular opinion as a more modern term, and ajin was considered archaic and stilted?

>Useless sensei prick piece of shit
No wonder this show is shit and flopped.

Hmm maybe she's so inexperienced that the first time with her she wouldn't last for a couple of minutes. Same for the guy who is fucking her (sensei), because of the accelerated heart beats

What is that flame made of?

>how vampire's sister is just a normal human.
For now

Takahashi-sensei, CIA desu.

>tfw doujins will just feature the Demi's fucked by gross old men or faceless gangbangs
>Only one or two doujins featuring each girl and sensei
>tfw only gay doujins will be of detective shota and maybe two or three of detective and sensei.

feels bad man

>hand hold a cake succubus near her expiration date in the middle of the school
The absolute madman!

They're not a near extinction race or anything, just people with rare medical conditions, at least that's how the world sees it.

>'demi' was supposed to be vamp's personal jargon
No. It's slang among youth in general.

>Satou sensei already has 3 doujins and several +18 pics
Damn it she's already a target for hentai artists.
Genkipire follows next with the ammount of pics and then dulla-chan

>Retarded OP starting the thread with a male who's a useless piece of shit.
Fuck off.

here's your (you)

what does she smell like?

sweat alcohol and desperation

I just saw the last chink scans and holy fuck, she has an awesome body with enormous breasts. How does she hide them?
Kudos for Takahashi-sensei for not jumping at her right there.
Probably like a very soft soap with flower fragance and a very vague beer smell

I fucking hate that we have to wait for tanks to get actual raws. China needs to burn.

Is this the best way to bully a dullahan?

That would be still very attractive
Supposedly they are all beautiful, that's their traits
There's no doubt that the children of a succubus would be very attractive but unless they have the "luck" of getting the mutation, they won't be demis
Just work them up, nigga. I uses to have them.

Yes.

There are only three Dullahans in the entire world (or so they say).

This whole series could've been so much better and more perfect if it wasn't for this useless generic piece of shit self-insert prick. This shitstain's existence is the one thing that's keeping this series down.

no bully the dully

doujin of Dulla-chan's head on a date with sensei while body is fucked somewhere else when?

Here's your (you).

So, does this scene implies Satou can seduce women too, or just that random student-chan is a lesbian?

I don't know, let's say there are 3 people with a very rare disease that makes their neck crooked, would the government send special guards to protect them?

I know that nobody here likes her because she's just ordinary but I bet that she would be awesome to hug in summer with her cold and very soft skin.
Also reminder that she has some sort of power to attract people to her but it's nowhere near to a succubus

> Bob cut
Seems common for shy girls.

Man, dullahan-chan is a really nice girl.

Too bad sensei is going to crub-stomp that kid to oblivion.

Maybe that girl is a lesbo.

A disease? No.

A special mutation with a government program designed to help them acclimate and provide their needs? Yes.

That's not the best way to spend taxpayers' money.

>A special mutation with a government program designed to help them acclimate and provide their needs?
This applies to people with disabilities in real life as well.

The detective said if iron man was gay the attraction effect wouldn't work

So she's lesbo

She just thinks that's she's very beautiful. I understand that young girls look after beautiful mature women as role model.
>self inserting into something
Fagget. Also, umad? Sounds like he stole a waifu from you

Vampire dad is cute!
CUTE
U
T
E

I didn't even know how much i need it.

She probably does get those, just not special forces protecting her 24/7.

>She just thinks that's she's very beautiful.
The problem is the blush.

NTRfags shoo shoo.

Well, at least scientists would be very interested in those three dullahans. Not only biologists but also physicists because of their physical condition. I can see that a lot of people would took photos of her because of the myths

implying sensei loves her

There are pics of that in pixiv

Takahashi brings Machi to a physicist actually. The end result of that is Machi may want to become a physicist in the future to perform studies on herself, since it's not ethical for others to perform research on her.

I'm getting nichijou vibes from this webm

>neck

Literally Sakurada

I would be slightly terrified as Machi—anyone could toss a towel over her head and make off with her body easily... To do...things.

Worked in forearms after deadlifting for sensei

He's best girl

>...

fag

Do it for HIM

It's called an ellipsis. I'm sorry if it frightened you.

>tfw you have no sensei to learn from and lift with and work on an old car with...

Being the oldest always bummed me out

Satou sensei has a hard life.

she's just upset that all the men she's fucked so far have been too weak and pass out after one fuck

she just needs a strong man like sensei to fuck her all night long.

What works out the forearms /fit/ user?

He has some of the nicest forearms of any anime character since gatsu

That's a gif.