What in the actual fuck?

What in the actual fuck?

>screw science and truthful representation, we’ll just lie!

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Other urls found in this thread:

nanalyze.com/2017/05/ancestrydna-23andme-livingdna-familytreedna/
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies_p2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No surprise there a jew runs it

Then their customers should sue and demand their money back.

>what we did was add ‘< 1 percent’ to each African category of ethnicity.

i'm surprised so many people would believe that they had african in them.

i'm pretty sure even 100 years ago no self respecting family would keep a half nigger kid around and give it the chance to breed with more whites.

Really? I was seriously considering spending money on that, I was genuinely interested in seeing my ancestry. Fuck than then

How the fuck did I get

Pic didnt select.

i thought the left can't meme?

If this is actually you (I hope it isn’t, you nigger) it only proves that it’s all fake. They simply assumed you were white based on your location and name

you've ascended my kang

I never understood why people would voluntarily hand over their DNA to (((ancestry companies))) in the first place.

I remember one user who was talking about the demoralizing with 23andme and collection of data samples. Looks like he was right.

You white if have more then 3 of this
>tolerate lactose and dairy products
>blue or green eyes
>gets sun burns
>blonde, red or light brown hair color
>rb1 blood type
Extra gives 2 points:
>immune to aids
>cold resistance

Feel free to add more

My company buys data from them to use for marketing and development

>spend hundreds of dollars to get lied to by kikes
lol

>It would’ve been fun to throw a “10 percent West African” in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun.

>“Since we couldn’t do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add ‘< 1 percent’ to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren’t lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it’s a one or a zero.”

lol leftists

google reconfirmed for kindergarden level of professionality

A Jew who's sister is the CEO of (((YouTube)))

stop posting this shit
>squawker

i thought one of the competing products was better anyways since it shows where in the country you're matching with and not just "broadly european"

can't find it right now

>Squawker

you guys will fall for anything

>dude everyone is from africa anyway so lets just add that to all the white peoples DNA scores LOL
just about done with society at this point

I have all of those

I believe it was the national geographic one. They have a heatmap which is nice

be more critical of what you read instead of killing yourself

>One woman sent the packet out with green shamrocks and a green leprechaun hat on it. She was really proud to be Irish. She even said she was excited to see if she was 100 percent Irish. But the test found no Irish blood.

hahahahaaha americans!!!!

It just reports what a cracked article already said, link is there retard

Fuck this “it’s not big news so it’s fake bullshit”. So many retards shitting on breitbart when all their stuff is sourced for example because of brainwashing

ok, no, it was ancestryDNA

nanalyze.com/2017/05/ancestrydna-23andme-livingdna-familytreedna/

you can see much more than just "Europe East" this way

First thing I checked to see, and I proved myself right when I was looking into this shit.

>Check for Jew meme.
>Find Jew meme.

Never fails.

>"We had a Jewish man in Canada ask us to make it look like he was from Israel. His results showed him to be from Eastern Europe, and based on his last name, we said it was all but certain his ancestors were from Poland. Judging by his family history, they probably came over around WWII, for reasons you can probably imagine. But no, he said he was Jewish and wanted 'Eastern European' changed to the area Israel is in."
>As you might guess, being Jewish doesn't work that way. There's a big difference between Jewish people who came from European ancestry and someone whose family has been living in the land currently occupied by Israel for thousands of years. "Israel is new ... and by saying he's from there by blood, we'd be saying he was Arab. We have changed things on occasion ... and we played along with him over the phone. 'Sure, we can change your ancestry to being from the near Middle East.' We gave him the option of being more from Egypt, more from Syria, or more Arab. He wasn't what you would call happy that those were his only options, and when operator asked him, 'Would you like to be Arab?' he slammed the phone down."

OH VEY GOYIM!!!!! WE WUZ ISRAELIS N SHEIIIIT!

I though that for a while but then I realized that pretty much any healthcare you get is going to yield basically the same kike having your DNA.

Some britbong made a thread about this awhile back. Compared (((23&me))), ancestry, and some other site I forget. He didn't do 1 test each, but multiple. He knew his ethnic background very well. Was getting

cant you sue them for false advertisment then or something similar

they've invalidated all of their results by messing with any of them. they can be sued by every customer.

I love how the position of the words even shows an abstract merchant...

>tfw sent off one of these a week ago

Did I waste 50 quid Sup Forums?

Not so fast Maori-Anglo hybrid...

good thing morrakiu hasn't killed himself yet over his 23andme tests

Can't even remember how long ago I called this. Obvious leftist plot was obvious.

Looks like this guy was one of the slavs who raped illyrians into extinction...

Just ignore the

Yes. And they now have your DNA banked in their system

you obviously need to start supporting your white brethren.

This. It was extremely rare for people to mix back then and if they did the child would be shunned and never bred with. I would recommend talking to your grandparents about their grandparents and see if they mention they were mixed. If they don't it's extremely unlikely you have anything other than European blood.

contemporary ""science"" is a complete shitfest, truth is long gone and forgotten for these frauds

Isnt this literally fraud?

the left can't meme. It can decieve. Never trust a leftist.

The amount of Jewish DNA is even more suspicious considering they're such a small ethnic group and several hundred years ago they had a strict policy of only breeding with other jews.

>if you are white you are auto racist and should be scammed.

No, because they openly state there's a large margin of uncertainty.

Mine came back 100% northern/Western European results which confirms all the miles of ancestry work my mom went through

>the absolute state of amerisharts

if anything they did you a favor with

mistake is inevitable and uncertainty explains it
straight up lying or modifying results as the article suggests is as fraudulent as it gets

Why does that matter? There are millions of ways they could get my DNA if they wanted it enough

It's probably not that direct. Most likely, ambiguous genetic markers that don't strongly correlate with any self-identification are just randomly assigned, or something.

Sounds like an illegal practice to me. Any law savvy anons here know if they crossed any lines?

How is this even possible? I might larp as "100% Pure Irish-Canadian" but I actually have family records, immigration papers, photos, etc. of relatives who came from Ireland.

0% must mean she was adopted or something. There's no way a family can bungle up their history that badly.

Yup.
>well if I'm part nigger then I don't feel so bad about millions of other niggers invading my country

I'm hoping for

Ancestry is run by Mormons. 23andMe is run by Jews. That's all you need to know really.

I had my suspicions about this.

Research into the company shows that, you guessed it, some of the founders are Jewish.

Is there anything that isn't Jewish?

Do they even ask for proof of that?

I think they are full of shit. My results had 4% west African, 2.6% native American, and .1% Yakut. This is ridiculous, I've traced my ancestry on both sides back to the 1600s and there were no black people.

These are the people you are trusting with your dna.

I know that this is literally fake, if that helps :)

Looked up the original cracked interview, squawker fucked up on the interpretation or it is a hoax. 23andme does not actively add african ancestry, or so they say.

It would've been fun to throw a "10 percent West African" in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. "Since we couldn't do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add '< 1 percent' to each African category of ethnicity.

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies_p2.html

They might when I show up and look 100% Bavarian phenotype.

Legit question:
Why are these people so spiteful and about what exactly.

That hurts to read. Can't imagine how that fucks with your identity. I hope whatever she found she was able to embrace it.

That's not correct though, lying and uncertainty are two different things, when you admit your service intentionally misleads people that falls into actual fraud I would think

Nice

>land currently occupied by Israel
Another self hating Jew.
If only Jews hated themselves enough not to hire and promote other memebers of the tribe we would not the shitty media we have today.

So when they say screw with racists they actually mean screw with white people as in they are saying all white people who use their service are racists? I guess the other races that use the service are not racist for wanting to know their ancestry because?

Actually immunity to AIDS is an African trait from exposure to the AIDS virus in low doses in food. Further it is extremely rare. You may be thinking of Hepatitis (forget which one) that a significant number of southern/Mediterranean Europeans already have in their blood and thus are immune to. (They can't spread to anyone else either and it is a recessive gene.)

>A Jew who's sister is the CEO of (((YouTube)))
One sister promotes propaganda that race is a social construct and labels dissenting opinion as hate speech, the other sells tests so you can determine the exact racial history of your ancestors.

Doesn't this open the door for lawsuits? You paid for a service and they deliver something that wasn't true, therefore they lied. This should be an easy lawsuit.

Don't do these tests. They'll send your DNA to police databases and falsify your sample anyway. I was warning this board about this shit since it was shilled here.

They even did this to that homophobic pastor. Said he had jewish DNA.

Anyway, imagine how many guys have been resisting the multicultural propaganda for decades only to take a DNA test telling them they're part nigger. How many people drank the koolaid from this? Alt right should sue 23andme.

No, pro-tip: the tests theses companies use are already inaccurate enough that 1% is well within their margin of error.

Read >> 152730875

The researchers wanted to troll but didn't (so they say). "Somebody may show up with a gun"
Squawker says they did

Hoax.

You are a mongol rape baby snow nigger. There I just saved you some Finnsheckels.

>Willingly sending your DNA to Jews
I hope none of you cucks here did this

I believe this. I sent samples into them twice and they said inconclusive both times and refunded me instead of give me the results.

all exept for getting sunburns

If they want your DNA, they'll get your DNA bro.

No need to give it willingly AND pay money for it though

Kek

I had mine done a few years ago by 23 and me and it said I'm 100% European and specifically Nordic and northwestern Europe.

They must have seen I was the whitest man in history and thought fuck It, we aren't even gonna fuck with this guy.

Anyone who believes that out-of-africa garbage that since has been spouting then you are seriously ignoring observable facts around you.

I wonder what Ancestry is doing cause arent they the ones owned by the Mormons?

>people are surprised by this

Except that when white people get their dna tested it's almost always 95%+ white

Where are all of these white people who are getting back more than a couple percents of something other than European?

Are you guys sure this isn't a false flag to plant the seed that tons of white people are getting back tests full of nigger dna? Then the companies can come out and say the tests aren't altered, and idiots are left believing that we are all the same and that white people actually have significant amounts of nigger blood

Remember half the people who were dumb enough to do a test here had ashkenazi jew? It was so bad 23 and me was nicknamed 23andashkenazi implying the extra jew chromosome

>grey eyes
Damn, guys just go easy on me at the race war.

>sell something
>lie
>not a frraud because jews
Lawsuit when?

Also they just fully admitted that if you're white, you're racist.

Well are people dumb enough to send it off with a note saying "awww shucks ah hope ah'm not a negrah"?

I would say no but people surprise me every day now so it is hard to say.

According to this she found out she had at least 1% African in her

This. This is a class action right here. Get on board the dollar train for suing liars into bankruptcy.

23-and-ask-a-nazi tells you you're a jew. Sounds about right.

>23andme does not actively add african ancestry
>”what we did was add '< 1 percent' to each African category of ethnicity”
Do you even know how to read?