Why did Western white males lose their will to fight and become consumerist manchildren?

Why did Western white males lose their will to fight and become consumerist manchildren?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To fight what?

Whites have always been cowards. They only found success through sheer intelligence, they were never brave on the battlefield, they were always pussies.

>subjugate the entire world
>start and finish both world wars
sure thing, kiddo

yes through sheer intelligence, not bravery, as a matter of fact whites are extreme pussies and cowards

>point and shoot gun is super brave

whites are such fucking cowards, I can go to any white country and do whatever I want because they know I will fuck them up if they try me
just look at america, 10% is black and they dominate it culturally, they dominate sports, they dominate the women

For their ideals.

why are whites cowards, get scared of spiders and such. If I see a cockroach I grab it and eat it with my shit-drying hand. Fucking white pussises

Ideals are spooks, honey ;-)

whites literally cry when confronted with spiders

Go back to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is retarded. Stupid fucks think that it's some kind of Jewish conspiracy while they fail to realize that Jews are in the same boat. Also their praise Fascism which was nothing more than LARPing.

I'm guessing you haven't been in many red states. Yes, a New York liberal will let you fuck their wife, crush their mother's skull and castrate them, but the average Texan good old boy or southern hick would just shoot you.

texans are cuckboys too like all whites

And here I thought impotent rage was reserved for anglo kids.

God just shut up you faggot

There is nothing to fight for

Comfort. You have snotty rich kids on here who actually take pride in living off their parents and never working and building things themselves.

That's nothing new, nobility was created around that too.

I think the new thing is that they no longer cand identify with the working class cause the concepts of working class were systematically eliminated in order to prevent communism, regardless non working class communism still arises.

When the industrial revolution happened, only way to fix it is boycott all technology

GUESS WHERE YOU'RE NOW BOI

This

Fear is a great motivator.

Are you mildly retarded?

We haven't lost the will to fight, just the will to fight for (((you))).

youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o

Its called understanding consequences.
For example, white kid gets bullied by black kid in school - white kid understands its better to let the chimp hit him 1 or 2 times and get the validation he so desperately needs, then both parties walk away. White kid has something to live for, a future. Black kid is extremely insecure and anxious, punching whitey makes him feel powerful for 5 seconds - has no future except incarceration and oppression because of his animal nature.

Same goes for adults - whitey gets robbed on the street by nigger - better to just take a beating and lose $100 than fight back and get killed. White guy will earn more than $100 at work tomorrow, nigger feels like he won the lottery.

It doesnt mean we are cowards, we do have a snapping point and when something rouses our inner pride or anger to enougg extent, our violence is systematic and industrialized. Why do you think big tough niggers are so scared of the police. I cant imagine what the colossal white boot must look like from your side - I'm on the right side of it.
Damn, to live in such a powerless way - i could almost empathize with niggers lashing out, if i didnt know they do that regardless of their circumstances

>consumerist manchildren
Commie gtfo

They convinced us that to be masculine you needed to own, not achieve.

>muh consumerism

yeah i like owning things, would you rather live on the streets or squat like tyler durden did?

Easier to be a lazy fat ass and whine than do something about it and be honorable.

White people should take pride in living with their families, a family can be much more wealthy if the family sticks together and everyone contributes to the bills. A lot of retarded fucking white people think it's good to kick their kids out when they become young adults.

This is the ultimate desu that's behind absolutely every single negative human trait on display today. Laziness and comfortability. People who are comfortable don't subject themselves to extremes to change away from that comfort.

>It doesnt mean we are cowards
Yes it does

t.kike

What ideals?

t. idiot who never studied history.