Dominant waifus are cute

Dominant waifus are cute

I want to watch her getting fucked by tyrone and jamal.

Sure are

I want to be the pet of a 2d girl.

I'd prefer Jamal getting Effiel Tower'd by Tyrone and a dom waifu. Tyrone in the front and the waifu going at Jamal's pooper with a strap-on.

>not wanting to dominate your waifu

She was the hottest

But which type is best?

Nah, but those feet are pretty cute.

Ara ara please.

Tomboy, sleep, or smug are fine too.

Dominant waifus are NOT cute.

palette choice in this CYOA is really well chosen.

brat

Cold is the best, but I'd rather have Cool just for the ability to have something to the relationship beyond her domming me.

As much as my dick will claim otherwise, I wouldn't be able to handle the literal nonstop being dominated and treated like a thing instead of a person.

Bratty or sleepy a best.

prove it scumbag

Bratty is best.

ara ara, tomboy, bully

Does Biscuit count as a dominant waifu?

Did she love him?

Smug > Cold > Bully > The rest.

>she is a couple years older than you

I like hardcore femdom as much as the next guy, but the more relaxed stuff where it's less about CBT and more about a qt girl running your life is gold.

Agreed. My one true wish is to be the pet of a small bratty cute girl; she will have complete control of my orgasms for the rest of my life.

Cool > ara ara > smug

Wait does this make me vanilla compared to Sup Forums?

Why wasn't she in the anime?

Too bad I'm a dom too so nothing will work.

Why is lolidom so best?

fuck off >footfag
neck yourself

Because it's a loli who's doing the dom. It's the peak of dominate waifu material.

Whats femdom without love?

Why is she so perfect?

get a clue

Definitely smug. Who are good examples of this type?

>sharp teeth
WEW

Tied between Ara ara, tomboy, and smug

What type of submissive guy would work best with each of the dommes? Shy nerdy club manager for tomboy, cute shota for araara and smart,nice guy for the bully?

Ara-ara>cool>smug>tomboy

>no Loving option

Did you read Ara ara?

Ara ara or tomboy

>pokkuti's muscle girls

No user, you are the waifu

Hi Sven.

WHY ISN'T THERE MORE OF HER, SHE'S LITERALLY P E R F E C T.

She's a scary bargain bin Shibuya.

who is this, its on the tip of my tongue and its killing me

Anyone else love seeing dominant girls raped?

ara ara

Please continue

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

literally blue balls the manga

I want to rape a clock.

Did someone say dominant waifus?

Only if you're a bitch who has just given up on ever becoming a better person and any semblance of standards

Not dominant enough in the anime, and i only played best girl kud route in the game.

I like her too, doe.

Bratty and cool are best. Cold is fine too

Improving yourself to better serve and submit to a dominant waifu is infinitely more satisfying than doing so for your own sake or for an average waifu.

but she's not exactly dominant , its just that nishikata is a literal 10yo and follows the principles of a 10yo

But subs don't seek improvement, they seek to surrender themselves.
Subs are people who have given up and don't have anything else but a target to a piece of shit.

this type

Because devoting yourself to someone you could easily physically overwhelm is the highest form of submission.

>kud

Anyway, I prefer cute teasing anyway and she's perfect in that. Not into that ballcrushing and dick cutting buisness.

That's where you're just full of shit. Take the Cold type on 's chart, for example. She's going to use you as a chair, no two ways about it. And if you're not physically strong enough to comfortably support her for however long she wants, you'd better be trying to get stronger and fix that so you won't let her down next time.

While being able to surrender myself to her desires and control is what I'm after here, you'd better fucking believe that if there's something about you that displeases her, your number one job is correcting it so that she can be even happier with you. The above is just one concrete example.

>new chapter announced
>it's new girl again.
>no AI

why live?

Complete bullshit. Sure, there's some subs like that, but for me, getting sexually objectified by a dominant girl would be the ultimate motivation to get in better shape.

Yeh. I liked Kurugaya for the same reasons as yours.
Im really tired of over-dominating girls.

>I’m really tired of over-dominating girls.

90% of dominant women in anime and manga are exactly like described.

At the very least, she cared for him enough to give him exactly what he wanted in the end, even if what he wanted was pretty damn twisted.

I like to think this too, but the tone of the manga made me feel like she actually did despise him, and he was just misreading her disgust.

Dominant smug is good too

Well, between some doujin's title images and anons in general talking about their S fetishes, i lost the interest in dominant grills.

I guess it's a bit of a toss-up.

Sure the maid could have picked him up there at the end, but she also could have left him on his own way earlier. It's not like he had any money left by the time everything starts. By that point, she had no need to do anything he said. She could have just stayed in her room in the mansion until it was taken away by the debt collectors.

That said, he was a useless waste of space that stayed in his room masturbating even as everything crashed down around him so if she did despise him it wouldn't be exactly unmerited.

This needs to be rewritten by someone who speaks better English, instead of regurgitating badly translated lines from doujinshi.

disdain, always

You're still nothing more than a mannequin with pain receptors, giving yourself up to a woman who will never care about you more than she would a ceramic plate or a coffee table.

No. I'd only submit to a girl who genuinely cares about me and wants me to become the best person I can be. Which is why I stick to 2D.

Even a 2D Dom wouldn't want you to get strong, because if they lose their dominance over you they lose their only defining trait

No she wouldn't. You're just talking bullshit at this point. Either you have an extremely narrow view of what dominance means, or you're baiting. Gonna assume the latter, since nothing comes through to you.

How do you know this, are you a 2D dom?

I submit because I want to. She dominates because she wants to. That's why it works. Being able to physically overpower her doesn't matter if it's something neither of us want.

It seems pretty clear you have zero intention of even trying to understand, though. Why are you even here if that's how it is?

A dominant whore? Cirl needs to be dominant even when there are no monetary transaction for her services, otherwise it's not cute, it's just business. Like the fake maidos in cafes, they wouldn't call you Master if you had empty wallet.

Tomboy with a little bit of disdain is the best.

Because I hate all of you.

Evil domfus are best

I like dominant girls because they are more fun to bully than doormats.

>tfw no dom girl to foce you to crossdress

Some people have a fetish for that. It's kinda the ultimate humiliation to be so worthless that you have to pay to get attention, even when that attention is just being treated like trash.

Not my thing, though. I prefer doms who actually make me feel good about myself, even if it's just within the context of being a fun toy to play with. I worry for people who take humiliation so far that it affects their confidence.

>tfw you will NEVER be bullied for having an erection

If this is life, I don't want to live anymore

I can't explain why that idea turns me on so much. I feel like there should be more to it than just the humiliation factor, but it's just inexplicably hot.

What is the appeal of femdom maids?

I'll take one of each, please.

And chips.

The contrast with your typical maid being the epitome of servitude and obedience. Just the uniform itself implies it.

Best is when it goes full-on reversal and she makes you fill the maid role in her place. But even regular dom maid is instant diamonds

>all this footfag shit
Probably Cold or Smug

>all this footfag shit
Probably Cool or Smug

She is dead?