Should we create a branch of christianity Sup Forums

I think this might be a decent idea. We could take all the good aspects of christianity. E.g the jews are the synagogue of satan, No fags, Racist as humanly possible.

Now heres what we'll do. We will believe that jesus is a roman(this makes sure that we don't worship a jew). That the jews polluted the true christianity with their deception and scheming to overthrow god from his throne.

Remember if you say something over and over again eventually people will believe it.

We will also call for a tenth crusade against jews and muslims. Those who insult christianity will be beheaded deus vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do it

im definately down for this

We already have our own religion.

Nice way to be thrown in jail op.

disgusting

>making up shit to fit into your worldview
>cherrypicking
end yourself bong

What religion isnt cherrypicket shit to fit someones world view? Honnest question

Inb4 fedora xd

Jewsus was a liberal rabbi who got a bit too much into eastern philosophy and his "movement" was later cooped by autocratic roman executives who needed fresh religion to scare the rebellious masses but it backfired and empire collapsed.

>Now heres what we'll do. We will believe that jesus is a roman(this makes sure that we don't worship a jew). That the jews polluted the true christianity with their deception and scheming to overthrow god from his throne.

Isn’t this true anyway. The Jew part af least

Nero did nothing wrong

Make it science and logic based while keeping the 10 commandments and holy trinity in tact

>let's edit the religion of a middle eastern jew to become racist to non whites
Only schizos will join this

I wonder who's behind this post

Hahahahahahaha holy shit this is so fucking retarded. I wonder how many non-autistic fucks would join your downy religion OP, my is prolly around zero

Dirty jew rat

Sweet fuck there are so many jews on pol nowadays, what happened?

It should be called The Order.
Unironically I think starting a religion may be the white races best hope. Then we get that tasty religious freedom protection.

100% this.

Who is your target audience OP? It's not like existing christians will change their believe into believing christ was a roman. This 100% contradicts the bible and every text about jesus ever.
Or are you targeting 'redpilled' neckbeards who suddenly come thiest cus its fits their obvious 'Crusade against everything middle eastern' tandrum

laughing at obvious autism = jew? Classic /pol

Perhaps we could make our own version of the Bible called the Neon Bible, this could solve the problem of any contradiction claims and ultimately gives the movement more legitimacy.

EL O EL. the neon bible. Basicly a love child between the old bible and mein kampf. This shit is gonna change the white race for sure!

Absolute blasphemy! I knew you alt-right curs were just as bad as the SJW scum.

Yes we should, I cherrypicked some Biblical verses (mainly from the OT) that would portray our Christianity, what do you think?

«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds»
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom God has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing»
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving»
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children»
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls»
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means»
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.»
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility»
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.»

HERETIC!
YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY!

One day you will realize the Neon Bible is the true way. The Order will welcome you then!

it doesnt need any tweaks

These are simply perfect, I'm envisioning this will be a slimmer much more manual like version of the bible.

larping harder doesnt mean shit if you cant impact real life

you just set out to be the edgiest contrarian possible for no reason at all.

Lel, these are Quranic verses

>I think this might be a decent idea. We could take all the good aspects of christianity. E.g the jews are the synagogue of satan, No fags, Racist as humanly possible.

but that is the original christianity...

Most probably. That's why I'm not a believer

Black, green, redpill fags >>>>>>> blue pilled fags.

Whatever is redpilled today eventually becomes mainstream tomorrow

Well we could say that the catholics edited the true bible to say that jesus was a jew instead of a roman. It shouldn't be the most difficult thing ever. I'm pretty sure atleast 20% of people are pissed of at pope francis

>We will believe that jesus is a roman
Great, now you're being a protestant wants his own definition
>this makes sure that we don't worship a jew
Is being a jew a race or religion? You must be referring to semite. If so Jesus wasn't a jew because, well he attacked judaism directly.

Actually i like this idea better

Praise Him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
You are all a bunch of larpers

>mainly from the OT
The OT is literally the Torah.

There's no such thing as "branches of Christianity".

There's only one Christ's Church, anything else is heresy.

Catholics are traitors to god. They allied themselves with the jews and muslims. A wide scale event known as the purge will commence. Where the true followers of gods slaughter the non believers and traitors.

The pseudo christianity is dying and the true christians are starting to reemerge if you follow the catholic church you are a sinner and will be sent to hell for eternity.

>russian commie twats
Stalin did nothing wrong sending you faggots in GULAGS. 20 million kulaks dead hahaha, idiots.
>england
Yes, go try make it, maybe it'll end up looking like mormonism. Fucking idiot, we have already a shit-ton of western religious subcultures, we don't need another failed one.

sounds retarded

Military society branch. But dont call it Templars: too jaded, too many cucks have usurped the title