Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Technology-phobic Mao Pam a cute but I still want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/148664466/#148690809
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/148664466/#148691441
youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4
storie.jp/official/konorano-tkj/10667
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What characters could beat Cranberry again?

Dog-chan.

Mao Pam, Marika probably, Sonia Bean, Joker Shufflin, maybe Pukin, and other characters can beat her in specific situations

Punished SW could (as in, there's a chance) beat Cranberry if Cranberry were somehow denied the use of her powers.

TL-kun said that Have Our Real Lives Been Fulfilling is dropping either tonight or tomorrow morning right?

Yes.

[6:39 PM] PlatFleece: could you send a message to the anons that the Kafuria side story might come out sometime Friday night or Saturday morning. I'm still getting the hang of my weekly schedule
[6:39 PM] PlatFleece: it'll be a fun side story I promise, it has Cosplay Cafes :3c
[6:39 PM] PlatFleece: EST btw

Re-dropping the new WEG for the new thread.

Someone should ask him about the whole high school / middle school debate last thread.

I think it was settled to be middle school, not sure though

I wonder if Cranberry had fought a completely buffed Marika in the Hell Games or if it was just a normal Marika. If it was a sunlight-buffed Marika, Cranberry did a good job fighting a person who's power level is slightly higher than her and even making it a stalemate.

I did. I think he'll post on the weekend.

Toranoana and the amazon blurb say they're from MS, but I distinctly remember discussing this before and I've seen SS from the JP stating that they're from HS.

I guess we just have to wait for TL-kun to weigh in.

Well, Cranberry was going all out with her sound moves too. It sounds like it would have been one hell of a fight.

Besides the obvious (Pukin, Sonia, Pam, Marika, Joker Shufflin) i bet Dark Cutie could take her down easily since her powers work at range and Cranberry can't dispell shadows with sound, maybe Filuru too if they put a bounty on the elf's head, after all she used to handle the most dangerous criminals on earth for a meager amount of money.

my Wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

What about Umbrain? She is a loli too.

To be honest Cranberry would just fall further and further behind Marika.
Marika's magical skill is just way too versatile compared to Cranberry's, the more research she puts in the more outlandish effects she can gain while Cranberry will always just be stuck with sound manipulation.
With enough experience Marika could probably get pretty close to what Mao Pao was

Cranberry's sound manipulation can be pretty versatile too, since she can use it for detection, distraction and destruction

Still, the clincher is Marika's toughness. She was stabbed multiple times by Shufflin and still managed to kill every one in her way (even the Ace of Spades). I'm a little biased, but yeah.

Tama maybe Rain Pou.

Can you ask him about these posts too?

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/148664466/#148690809
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/148664466/#148691441

Much appreciated, user.

Having the physiology of a plant really helps since its only drawback seems to just be Marika getting weaker the longer she isn't exposed to sunlight.

The one thing Mao Pao really had going for her that set her far above anyone else was that she could do nigh on anything with her wings. There is an absolutely absurd number of different plants that Marika could potentially draw powers from, her options are basically limitless. It's not nearly on the same level as Mao Pao since she has to put a ton of time into research to make much out of them but she could theoretically get pretty close with enough prep.
Granted that goes kind of out of the window considering Marika's personality, she'd probably always favor just straight up trading blows and not thinking too deeply about strategy Until she finds that one miscellaneous flower that lets her clone herself and she can just suicide rush indefinitely

Episode where Snow White saves La Pucelle from the fate of pleasing old ladies for candies when?

>Calamity Mary /ss/ rape doujin before Cranberry
What the actual fuck

I want CM x BoiPucelle untransform

Inb4 there's a sequel to this and it's about Cranberry raping La Pucelle with twice the humiliation.

It's there.

If it's a Cherry-buffed Marika then what's the point of competition? Shouldn't we give Cranberry a Sister Nana then to make it fair?

And don't forget, Marika fought with Cranberry very violently to the point that she was expelled from Mao School right after the fight.

Fun fact: Cranberry calls Marika "senpai." It's so cute.

>Fun fact: Cranberry calls Marika "senpai." It's so cute.
Fucking reconnects.

Oh gosh, I hope TL-kun doesn't omit the senpai.

All Cherry did was be like a source of sunlight towards Marika, wouldn't it be the same result as Marika fighting on a bright and sunny day during the Hell Games?

She didn't pick those people. Everyone was chosen by Toko, as stated in the side story.

I didn't like her as first, but after seeing her in the side story, drama CD, and several nip analysis on her, I totally see now why she's one of the most popular Limited. She's just a 13 year old kid who suffered a harsh life and had to survive. She's no angel, but a very understandable human who isn't malicious for the sake of malice.

yeah but you phrased it like she wanted to protect them from death and only intended to use them to slow down the investigation team. Rain Pou was more than willing to let everyone except Postarie die if it meant getting away

No, Cherry concentrated her light beam so it was much more intense than normal day light. (That's why everyone was blinded temporarily). Fighting outside on a sunny day isn't "buffed." It's just a no-handicap Marika.

I wasn't the one talking to you in last thread.

I never said she cared about everyone else's life, and I don't think that poster did either. She didn't go out of her way to find meat shield, that's all. And that's completely understandable for an assassin.

Clearly Marika just needs to get her hands on some highly fluorescent flowers and make her own personal sunlight

>inb4 Marika wears UV lamps all over herself to power infinite Solar Cannons

Tama, Alice, Daisy, Akane, Pukin, Sonia, Mao Pam, Rain Pou, Grim Heart, Shufflin, Marika, Lady Proud, Dark Cutie, Puk Puck. Flamey Flamey

So at what point does this youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4 become Snow White's theme song?

If Memories of the Blue Magical Girl happened two years after Restart, does it mean it happened sometime around the events of Jokers?

If she gets into "i'm distracted, please rape my face" mode fucking anyone could kill her

probably a bit before the creation of the Pure Elements is my guess

It happened before BBC started peddling her stuff to Deluge that's for sure.

With SG she might be able to do it.

I'm just waiting for SG to transform Rippuru into Jetstream Rippuru by giving her a cyborg arm.

I doubt SG will be meeting Ripple anytime soon

Being SW is truly suffering.

Maid dragons.

>storie.jp/official/konorano-tkj/10667
Holy shit that site.

Yes I can confirm that Swim Swim knew Top Speed was pregnant.
>"So, what is that amulet for?"
>"What a kiddy question. Safe delivery and traffic safety... It's for asking the gods to let the baby be born safely and don't let any traffic accident happen to us."
>"You're going to have a baby?"
>"Yep."
>She had been keeping this a secret from Ripple out of embarrassment. Top Speed quietly smiled.
>She wondered if her tongue is more lax if the conversation partner is a child.

Does Boi Pucelle have a D-cup?

Yes. And not long after that, BBC erased her own memories and was implanted in the R&D Department, then 6 months later, ACES happened.

I'm going to say bigger than that. Did Asari ever post her cup size?

I hate SwimSwim more now.

>>She wondered if her tongue is more lax if the conversation partner is a child
Wait, what? Top Speed knew Swim Swim was a child? That can't be right.

KIDS ARE CRUEL user. AND MY DAUGHTERU IS VERY IN TOUCH WITH HER NATURE.

She sensed it from the constant naive questions Swim had been asking her.

I wonder if Lazuline I used her power and status again to make it so they make BBC the one to be sent to Deluge to take "care" of her.

When Swim2 actually talks she comes across as pretty childish, Top Speed probably just picked up on that

Well, I thought the only hints Swim Swim ever showed being a child is when she had trouble reading kanji.

Who /revolution/ in here?

It seemed like for the most part Rulah was too focused on her giant swimswims to notice how childlike she normally acted. Plus this all was contrasted by Tama and the shitposting angels, which really doesn't help.

If I join the revolution, do I get more traps?

Yes, because you become one.

Of course. D for Dragon!

Thanks, it's been bugging me for a while and I can't use google translate on that site.

;_; I still love swim2

>maybe Pukin
>maybe
Pukin wins.

I wonder why Mao Pam couldn't just give intelligence to her wings and let them be the one to teach her about technology.

She did make her own wings become an announcer for the Hell Games.I wonder how hype she was.

True, the Peaky angels acted like brats when they were only a couple of years younger than Ruler. Did the anime ever mention that she had a problem with Swim Swim's size?

Even better. Trap on woman is arguably the least gay pairing in existence.

I don't think the anime mentioned it, but it definitely came up in the LN.

Pukin always wins!

If it wasn't for that cute rare turtle.

user, even if Swim Swim carved Top Speed's corpse and ate the fetus inside, I would still like her.

Get fucked Pukin.

Ruler took noticed of Swim's swims once, but for the most part, she concentrated more on her pretty face and the entire figure.

I want him to survive and hijack the revolution.

Who do you want to suffer more in the series?

all the survivors have had their fair share of suffering, Mei and 7753 if I had to say anyone, just to make it more fair

Deluge.

I want the evil mahou shoujos to break out of hell and invade heaven so all the dead good mahou shoujos can suffer even more

she is among the top 3 sufferers of the franchise, and she'll probably get betrayed this volume, she's suffered enough

> she's suffered enough
Not in my opinion. I want her suffer more, much more. I just hate that type of avengers, sorry.

If she's top 3 she should suffer more to be the number 1 most suffering character in the series.

Hopfully no because she's my most favorite girl.

Top Speed knew. It came up in that same conversation, right before the part I translated.

>"I wonder what would be good for tomorrow's obentou."
>Thinking Top Speed was speaking to her, Swim Swim replied the whispered question.
>"I have school lunch."
>"School lunch?"
>Is Swim Swim a student or is she working in a school?
>Somehow, Top Speed didn't feel that the magical girl behind her was a working adult though.
>"Did you ace your mid-term exam?"
>"What is mid-term exam?"
>So she's an elementary schooler huh.
>Top Speed had thought the way Swim Swim answering her questions feft strange, but now she got why.

Note that Top Speed described Swim's appearance as around 17.

Ripple still hasn't suffered enough for killing Swim Swim.

I want SW to suffer more and more until she is on the verge of breaking, and to be pulled out of despair by a similar minded idealistic noobie at the last moment.

Who then dies.

Any idea why these big chunks are missing from TL-kun's translation? Is the web version different from the one printed in the Episodes book or something?

Deluge.

Isn't it what happened with Uluru?

Aren't those from the web stories? Has he even TLed those yet? Besides Shufflin Learns To Dance.

Who would suffer the most if:

SW is forced to kill Ripple
SG is forced to kill Pfle
Deluge is forced to kill BBC

>SW would be devastated and have a very high chance of breaking down afterwards
>SG would be extremely sad but it's already been shown she has the capability if its justified
>Deluge would break a bit more but shes already crazy and not THAT close with BBC

Pfle of course.

The web stories in that websites are all in the first Episodes book. The missing chunks came from "Playing with Top Speed."

>SG is forced to kill Pfle
This one no doubt, since the other two have already suffered a lot.

she's pretty close considering BBC was the only person she would talk to for like 6 months, and made her smile again. Besides she's a lot less crazy now that she's off the candy, she can even control herself in front of Shufflin and is capable of smiling and having fun like with AA, BB, and CC

Stella Lulu did nothing wrong.

SG broke down and asked Clantail to kill her after she realized what she had done, don't remember?

I want to start a revolution in Stella Lulu's womb

Hm, then I don't know. I'll let him know.