Is the MEDIA on the Threshold to Criminality?

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/congress-authorized-propaganda-against-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They dont legally have to report truth as retarded as that is.
Welcome to Jewish lugenpress.

They can be sued for libel though and the FCC can pull their broadcast license for a number of reasons. Something needs to happen this shit is out of hand.

Well maybe something will happen when the net neutrality issue is done.

I've been telling people don't be surprised if some FCC licenses get pulled. Maybe it won't go that far, and they'll be threatened and reform. And I don't know anything about FCC licenses. But licenses come with responsibilities. They used to have to do things like provide hours for educational material and equal time for politicians. And of course there were things they couldn't show, from nudity to certain products in ads. If there are regulations about, you know, not trying to overthrow elections, or things like that, they could be in trouble. Their regulations could be like many others that were ignored for decades because the people in charge liked it that way.

Yes they do you fucking retard. It is against federal law for a news agency to knowingly publish lies as the truthj in the USA.

Obama made it legal to use propaganda against American citizens. It might override that law.

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/americas-current-economy/congress-authorized-propaganda-against-americans/

Another reason that Obama and company needs to all be strung up in public.

Probably never.

If lying was a crime, Trump would be behind bars getting his asshole pounded by Lamar until he died of blood loss. You fairies are just overly sensitive about CNN because you see it as a threat to your narrative. What exactly have any of those outlets lied about that you could even remotely justify as criminal? Nothing? That’s what I thought.

We have this thing called free speech. They can say whatever, and it isn’t criminal.

If we start outlawing news that will be the end. Like in a matter of a year we live in full 1984 if we do that

Hillary would get death by lethal injection, what’s your point?

Great. They can do it on a street corner without their communications license. Don't think subversive anti-American propaganda will have free reign over the airwaves forever. There is a limit.

Thank you for sharing your butt hurt. Makes my day.

§ 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
§ 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
§ 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Why are people like Soros and Shareblue not in prison for sedition, that I don't know.

Otherwise we need Smith Mundt again.

no we wont. the news already is 1984 they are fucking useless. All the media does is lie and brainwash.

Since the TV channels have licences issued to them, they can be required to label their news shows as fiction if a high enough percentage is deliberately false.
Let's see how much CNN likes having to have a disclaimer on every quarter hour that their programming is fiction, and not to be taken seriously.

>Anti-American
>Rustled Norgayian
wew proxy lad

t. fox news fairytales worshiper

This should be posted to every twatter account that shills against the God Emperor.

Still butthurt eh?

one of the main reasons why (((The US Supreme Court))) ruled on making "News" a form of entertainment is to ensure that it is legal to lie to the US public. it's tantamount to having their fingers crossed behind their backs to make the claim that they were "Just kidding"
>Tell two lies; and get the goyim to argue over which lie is true

Idiots. If you somehow punish one/some of them or revoke their licenses or whatever you're implicitly saying that the rest of them *aren't* full of shit. Best to let them stay right where they are and drag the entire industry down with them.

>Palestine

Turning?

They wound america up with bullshit and got a heap of people bashed and shot.

nah dude. Look I believe we live in an insane totalitarian society run by essentially religious lunatics(leftists), but they haven't actually banned dissent. We can post this shit online, we can make blogs, Breitbart(which i dont actually like) exists, white nationalists sites exist. Also all the old history books are up on Googlebooks and Archive.org and Gutenberg so the past is open to anyone to look at.

It is not like 1984, however much I dislike it.

>thinks media license restrictions apply to the president

This is a good question.

At what point does releasing false stories intentionally become slander and liable?

Seems to me that anyone can claim anything these days and just fuck anyone up.

I mean look at al Franken.

I don't like the guy. He's a fucking leftist piece of shit.

But... I don't think he ever molested or harrased anyone. Not really. But one woman says something then twenty more like on and before you know it he's resigning.

There has to be some accountability for making false accusations and it should start with these false sexual assault accusations and fake news

>they haven't actually banned dissent.
They absolutely have. You're just confused about who needs to be dissented against.

Nice try. While I referenced the worst of the offenders, that rule should be applied to every licensed station. Fox doesn't get a pass.
Also, you're a nigger.

Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press are two different things, and neither one describes the responsibilities of someone with an FCC license. The airwaves are not free.

Nigger do you even photographic evidence?

bullet proof

These news agencies are just businesses. And being businesses they arent required to report truth. Theyre “entertainment”.

Why would you only punish one criminal, and not the whole gang?
It probably won't come to that, though. More likely they'll explain to the networks that they're fucked if the FCC gets serious, and use that to force a couple of the sales that have been floated. One or two networks that simply ran the biggest news items of the day instead of burying 3/4 of what's going on because it violates the Narrative would make a huge difference.

He's not even touching her.

Franken was sacrificed because his (and the others') continued presence in office meant their attacks on Trump and Moore rang completely hollow. The actual rapists out there are giving them cover to completely rewrite society's rules of male/female interaction so Trump or Moore or whoever else needs to be done away with in future becomes a sexual predator ex post facto.

They're *intentionally* causing social upheaval just because it makes it easier for them to attack Trump.

Trump can undo that like he already has on some of that niggers ideas.

what will happen to fox news then?

>Why would you only punish one criminal, and not the whole gang?
Because most of them are competent enough at hiding their bullshit behind weasel words and shitloads of >implying to avoid doing anything explicitly improper.

Who gives a shit?

He knew the camera was there, wasn't even touching her, and was clearly joking around.

Like I said I don't like the guy but you can't throw him under the bus and accept wild accusations against someone just cuz their an idiot

This

He certainly harassed the chick in the picture. Seeing that a creep did that without her even knowing had to make her feel violated, and I'm not speaking feminist-ese. Not bad enough to sue him immediately, of course. And I agree that normally a man shouldn't be fired because he did something stupid and creepy several years ago.

But Franken isn't just some guy, he's a prominent leftist politician who has been preaching at conservatives and calling us evil for his entire career. He gets held to a higher standard for the same reason a pastor does.

The other reason he's done is that his colleagues looked at him, in light of this picture, and figured, "Oh yeah, there's gonna be worse. We don't know what or how worse, but we don't want it all getting dragged down this aisle." And they're not sending him to the gallows, just back to Minnesota. He'll survive, maybe even make a comeback.

Supposed to link to Who gives a shit.

It's a sacrificial pawn to use against Trump and Moore. Dems are trying to apply listen and believe since that's their mo.

Press passes are a privilege, not a right. 3 strikes and it gets removed. Resets every 5 years.

FCC has no control over what the communist news network reports on. They are no an over the air broadcaster. Stupid fucking jew.

test

Should these companies be called MAINSTREAM anymore?

According to their Internal Policies they are :

>ANY KIND OF MINORITY-CENTRIC only
>fag centric
>trans-centric
>black centric
>woman centric
>"latino" centric
>muslim centric
>jewish centric etc
Googles,NBC's, Amazon's etc beliefs are identical with ANTIFA.

There is ( or at least was ) a sense of Seniority,Maturity,Equilibrium & Respect that came with the MAINSTREAM sticker "middle of the road" conservative kind of position.For decades now, the model was : when the two Extremes argued, MSM came in with the professional opinion and it was a guide for all sorts of issues to millions in Middle America. Is it anymore?

Should they be allowed to cheat by taking advantage & usurping such a valuable term as the normal " MAINSTREAM ", or should Middle America ( your Mothers & Fathers,your siblings, your Aunts & Uncles ) start to be made aware of who these companies have become: not Leftists (unusual as that may be for America & Corporate America), but Extreme Leftists ?

Microsoft - ANTIFA - same social views,no difference
Facebook - ANTIFA - same social views,no difference
Amazon - ANTIFA - same social views,no difference
etc

Remember that scene in Men in Black when they only read Weekly World News?

It's treason/subversion. They deserve the death penalty.

Judicial watch should consider some class action lawsuits.

Sure they do shill. Go fuck off back to David Brock.