One Piece

Reiju is for ______

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPwpcV9vjp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuddling

This is now a LOGH thread

Just for fun, I know it’s nothing like that (yet), but Nami’s expression here reminds me of someone who just had a fight with her boyfriend. lol

>Nami’s expression here reminds me of someone who just had a fight with her boyfriend

That's because she did.

You are right.

Why can't I find any rule 34 of Big Mom?

Cause she is a lady and that would stain her reputation, just like how roger got to rafter before anyone else

>Brook and Pedro looking away from Sanji
>Their mission is not Sanji
>Nami and Luffy are looking at Sanji
>their priority is Sanji
Do you guys think Oda did this on purpose?

sniffing

>no seeing brook "yahazu giri" Big Mom
>no seeing brook "Boned en advant" her Hat
>no watching him try to exorcise her Homies only to have no effect
>no epic scene of him making one last charge at her and going out in bony glory

Our only hope now is if Toei will extend Brook's fight with Big Mom.

Newfags

she looks like Sanji

Reminder that Mihawk is part of Shanks' crew.

Year of Jinbe's death

This thread is lacking reiju legs

>Luffy was probably a couple hallways away before he jumped out the window

Always so literal with this guy

No but Carrot probably did

does brook know something about the three eye tribe?

What do the raws say? Don't trust niggerstream.
Let's wait for Viz

I'm guessing the three eye tribe can read any text with their third eye

I thought that whole scene was just Pudding putting on an act and Brook reacting to her since he doesn't know the truth

Let's not forget that Brook's literally the most world savy of the crew.

Like, Robin's still the smartest, and Franky's the best with machines/tech, but Brook's usually the one to go "Oh yes, there's this culture/legend/whatever I had heard of."

Was Sanji's mom a marine?

Will shiki ever be apart of the story aside from the 0?

I wonder if Ceaser trained if he'd be a monster

REIJU'S PANTIES! ODA YES!

>I wonder if Ceaser trained if he'd be a monster
Yes.

YES

That would actually be really interesting a decent world lore building to show how devil fruits work outside of all normality.

But I doubt Oda is a good enough witter to pull it off.

let's be honest: did the manga have any scene as memorable as one of these after the time-skip?

P A N T S U
A
N
T
S
U

Raizo is safe moment was big imo.

No it wouldn't, you're trying too hard

It also wouldn't make any sense with how strong Luffy was at Marineford (relative to what he had to face), let alone post-timeskip where Zoro has effortlessly gone through everything including a guy who could use full body haki

There is no one by that name here.

>Usopp getting Haki
>Luffy protecting Law from Doffy
>The minks revealing the truth about Raizou
>Kaidou's introduction

Plenty, just off the top of my head: Law cutting the SAD lab, Aokiji appearance, Kaido reveal.

The island cut by Law is an all time iconic spread

half those scenes are barely memorable

post-ts has had plenty of memorable scenes
>zoro's "got on the wrong boat"
>luffy's "rayleigh, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna become pirate king"
>rayleigh reminiscing about roger/rogers straw hat being a good fit on luffy
>jinbe giving luffy blood
>aokiji vs akainu
>luffy declaring war on big mom
>luffy reminiscing about shanks and now being in the same sea as him
>law cutting vergo in half
>law breaking doflamingo's gears
>aokiji appearing behind doffy
>law getting shot
>sabo being alive
>luffy stopping doffy from killing law with his leg
>doffy being in luffy's way so luffy says "gear 4"
>doffy getting knocked out
>all the pirates/fighters on dressrosa drinking sake and becoming luffy's followers
>raizou is safe
>kidd being in a jail cell 'little pirate games' - t. The Kaidou
>luffy vs sanji, can't become pirate king with sanji panel
>sanji crying panel
plenty of good shit fag

I don't get why people are still shitting on post-timeskip. We are clearly past that, and it's obvious both halfs are good.

nostalgia goggles, people complaining about pacing now would probably have dropped one piece if they were reading weekly in skypeia/water 7 and hell, even thriller bark

basically marineford babbies crying

Also Zoro cleaving PIca into thirds.

Hell, we got some amazing panels within just the past five chapters.

Brook vs. Big Mom, Pudding's 3rd eye reveal, pic related.

This should have happened. What the fuck is oda doing?
Someone said Luffy is the only one getting actual fights anymore and its absolutely true.

I like oda's artwork this arc

doesn't compare to his artwork in water 7 but still, much better than the cluttered small panel style he usually uses

it's been that way for a while if you think about it

oda only knows how to draw luffy's fights, none of zoro's fights are proper sword fights like you'd expect from a sword manga

Carrot is for _______.

It's this relentless focus on kingdom saving that's a big factor

Many of the greatest moments in the series are very personal and related to the crew. The problem is these kingdom arcs put that on the backburner.

Sanji being the focus of this arc at least changes that, but Wano is right back to saving the kingdom and returning it to the benevolent royal family.

>tells half of the scenes aren't memorable
>list generic scenes
Some of them are memorable, but a lot aren't either.

He knows only the ancient stuff though, and would still be surprised if he found out about Ohara or Enies Lobby.

everything I listed is memorable, fuck outta here

>croc stabbing luffy
>luffy punching croc into the sky
>zoro/sanji teaming up
>impel down panel (could you have picked a shittier one?)
>shitty cp9 panel
>bon chan (kys)
>you will
>straw hat bounties

>memorable

Soup.

Not every arc can focus on the crew though, and the way the series is presented there's not many variations you can have for the amount of arcs there are.

The point of exploration is to see what the world has to offer. And to be fair, so far only Dressrosa has done what you are describing, Fishman Island, Punk Hazard and Zou weren't like that.

jesus, calm down, i'm not even that user

Damn it, I hate when they explain things like this.

Carrots are bad for rabbits.
Do your damn research Oda.

NAKAMA

She can be their backup, backup food supply, after Chopper.

It's more or less the same as junk food for people.

Shiryuu > Koshiro > Mihawk
Koshiro was never shown with a sword after Kuina died, so it's implied he stopped being a swordsman. He's the former #1 while Shanks and Mihawk dueled each other.

>Koshiro was never shown with a sword after Kuina died
In Zoro's flash back fighting Mr.1.

Kuina wasn't alive in that flashback? Sorry for speedreading if so.

I doubt Shiryuu is legitimately above Mihawk. I get that there's the theory that Mihawk will lose to Shiryuu and then Zoro will defeat him but still, doesn't sit right with me because of the fact that it's a popular theory, Oda surely must have heard of it and will prove otherwise.

Mihawk is de facto the strongest swordsman in the world atm.

Koushiro might have been strong in his youth but I doubt he was ever higher than vice admiral level.

>Koushiro might have been strong in his youth but I doubt he was ever higher than vice admiral level.
Actually, I take this back. I'm sure there's a connection between Koushiro and Dragon based on what we saw in that one flashback. He might even be part of the revolutionary army.

>just like how Roger got to raft 'er before anyone else

Is this Oda's bad attempt at drawing shoujo manga-style? Or is it intentionally supposed to be weird?

I thought it was shoujo, implying that Carrot likes that sort of thing.

I just read Ace vs Blackbeard once again and have to say, Blackbeard's basic strength is actually really high.

He almost broke Ace's neck and made him cough up blood with a punch. Not even Garp or Jinbei could do that to him to that extent.

>He almost broke Ace's neck
You're an idiot. It's very easy to break someone's neck. It's not about how hard you hit them, it's about where you hit them.

Carrot's art has sloppy linework and shading, especially compared to the rest of Oda's work. The mediocre art style is probably on purpose.

Akainu ended him with one punch. Garp never tried to kill Ace, and Jinbei is of course nowhere near the powerhouses.

Post page or this isn't canon

But she's a Mink

I remember this now.

Bullshit.

The shading is due to mangastream bad cleaning.

YEAR OF BROO- oh...I guess it isn't his year after all.

Koshiro gave Zoro a demonstration using Zoro's sword (if Kuina was already dead, that's Zoro's sword then, NOT his) of "the strongest sword."

In the demonstration he uses Wado Ichimonji to not cut a paper. He says that the strongest blade is one that can cut anything or cut nothing at all despite a true strike.

In Alabasta Zoro then repeats the demonstration on leaves. It's the only sword meeting the requisites on panel. I'm aware Yoru is the stated strongest sword though.

From the mere memory of Koshiro, Zoro learned to hear the 'voices' of his material surroundings and also the voice of Wado Ichimonji which he found while blind after huge rubble dropped.

Mihawk taught Zoro to do it with haki. Koshiro's way is so rare Mihawk does not know it.

From the mere memory of a teaching Koshiro gave that he didn't understand, he cut steel without haki and could hear his sword.

Pudding kills Carrot before this arc is over. She shoots Carrot to death with a candy-jacketed bullet.

Screenshot this.

Actually Ace was only superficially burned by Akainu's attack, so he switched targets to Luffy and Ace had to die to save him.

Which means Blackbeard is not only very strong but very skilled.

My god.

Luffy vs Bellamy 2 was literally the original but 10x better

Oda is a cowardly faggot.
He hadn't have the ball for break the waiting-until-the-opponet-transforms-and-listen-his-monologue-what-is-his-master-plan-and-how-will-he-take-down-the-mc shonen cliché not even once.

this arc and this arc only

me.

yeah when Kaido was still a rookie

Buggy was about to behead Straw Hat Luffy.
That's the kind of pirate I heard he was.

lead Jack to Zou

t. speedreader faggot

then name a thing

I miss the goofy but sober-minded Luffy with great thoughts and speeach at the certain good time.

Now he is a full idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=yPwpcV9vjp0
I miss when the anime was good

Did you think he will reveal Big Mom's fighting style before the fight with Luffy?

Pudding will kill Pedro, Carrot, Caesar Jinbe and Reiju.
Nakamaniggers BTFO

Pudding will kill Sanji

This.

The whole promise subplot is retarded, Luffy knows Sanji can't move as long as he thinks there's a risk Zeff is held hostages.

I'm calling sumo wrestler

Can we forgive Reiju's hair?
Can we forgive Roger?

He's travelled the world in the highlights for the past 2 years though. I'm sure he's become very informed of modernity.

No.
No.

Wrong answer.

As you wish, user.