Tokyo Ghoul re

what was the point of bringing back amon? His death in the og tg manga was great. But they choose to bring him back, and then just kill him again.

Because Ishida's actually dead and so is god.

Furuta tricks the remaining officers at the HQ to go give the Suzuya squad backup, then he starts killing the intelligence team before Matsuri shows up, asking him what the hell he is doing. Chapter ends with Furuta vs Matsuri.

Re was a mistake

You were a mistake.

Eto is so fucking dead right now.

Amon will play a really big role in the story,same as hide who is probably a half ghoul now kek

i wish tokyo ghoul never ends, and don't think that will happen soon if Ishida wants that,since all that TG & Re are in tokyo,there is still the rest of japan and other countries like germany and china.
>mfw this manga will continue and replace one of the big three
feelsgoodman.jpg

Big 3?

>7 posts for a tgre spoiler thread at 2:30

jesus fucking christ.

>But they choose to bring him back, and then just kill him again.
If Amon was actually dead, there would literally be no point in showing Amon in the flashback last issue. Amon was helping Donato cut up or kill kids. Amon will admit that to someone in the future.
Amon is currently hanging out Arata and Eto getting farmed in the lab.

im not 100% caught up on the manga im like 5 chapters behind. Either way i think it was a mistake to bring him back.

If he was actually killed off, then yeah, it would've been a huge waste

At least the last chapter was good.

Whoah, the fact that Amon was actually an accomplice makes things way darker than it initially appeared.

Does tg re have more characters than Naruto yet?

So many characters, and I only like 1

>people still follow this trash manga

For what purpose?

apparently some anons do enjoy it or simply want to stick around til its end.

Why do people come to every weekly TG thread only to ask that question though?

Which one? Devil Ape?

Because when Ishida wants to, he can write an amazing story. And he will again, soon?

Last chapter was pretty good.

It was. I'm interested in seeing how Urie navigates the CCG and life now being a full ghoul

I really didn't anticipate the clowns being human and the Amon twist. I saw Urie as an inevitable outcome however.

>I saw Urie as an inevitable outcome however.
Yeah, that was a given but being a full ghoul instead of a one eyed one caught me off guard
I was really caught off guard that Amon was helping Donato with killing/dismembering the other orphans. I thought him hanging on to the cross was because him repenting for being unaware but that might have been a cover for what it was really for

>Pate
Ahh, fuck.
>I was really caught off guard that Amon was helping Donato with killing/dismembering the other orphans.
I honestly thought he had nothing to do with it but now the more I think about it, the more I recall another user in the last thread saying something along the lines of Amon saying - 'don't make me kill'. Reckon that at most he did the dead bodies though which isn't that severe.

Compared to Juuzou and the others Amon seems mentally intact so it can't have been that bad.

Somebody please tell me what episode this scene happened because I don't remember that at all

bitch you guessed it.

>I honestly thought he had nothing to do with it but now the more I think about it, the more I recall another user in the last thread saying something along the lines of Amon saying - 'don't make me kill'.
I'm trying to remember what the raws said, but that line was broken up. Amon mentioned killing but it's hard to know the context because the rest of the sentence was missing
>Reckon that at most he did the dead bodies though which isn't that severe.
>Compared to Juuzou and the others Amon seems mentally intact so it can't have been that bad.
Amon loved his Donato and he love him back, so Amon wasn't tortured at any point (if he was working with Donato willingly or ended up doing it willingly). If Donato forced him, Amon would be way more fucked up unless his Catholic repression is that good.

Tokyo Ghoul: Re is plain terrible, I can't find anything of what made TG good.

It's very clear that Ishida continued the manga because he wanted money

>Donato saying Amon's name

Best father/son relationship?

Just fuck my shit up.
Hope Urie doesn't kill Donato before he has a reunion of sorts with Amon.

Nothing would piss me off more

probably 3 or 4. It was one of those 'after credit' scenes

By all means possible.

Next chapter has the potential and setup to be really good.

Let's hope now that Rushima arc is over, Ishida can get this book back on track. So far, so good with this arc

Damn they look so happy.

nice catch
No matter how much Amon told himself that Donato was a horrible monster and how he (probably) got reeducated in the CCG, he never got over his substitute father

I remember when he was donald.

DELETE THIS

Hes up there with Big Madame, Arima and Mutsuki's father

Amon quinque

Our lord Amon cucktarou is only sleeping.

Donato quinque.

I think you're all trying to predict the future of this manga on the wrong premises. The creation of a quinque implies that the CCG will still exist in the future. Much less, that they'll accept Urie who just traded the last little bits of his humanity for the ability to continue fighting.

>Amon quinque

Quit reading this ages ago. Was Amon that /fit/ autist that disregarded Akira for pushups? Best character. Too bad the sequel is literal garbage.

Just like he does with Mado right?
Go back to kindergarden.

They would probably be fine with Urie, he was prepared to sacrifice his life to save his subordinate and sacrificed his humanity to take down a dangerous ghoul.

I want to buttfuck tooru in his(female) boypucci

Underrated.

Would you rather be kaneki or arima?

Touka should die too. She's so useless yet she gets so much wank.

I'm really holding out hope that it can return to being good.