>LET ME WIN OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU AND GET AWAY WITH IT
>Lets him win
>Gets shot anyway because I'm black

861 roll

Amerimutts are really hating this meme.

>I get the impossible combo
Even the dice is racist.

im so sorry offic-

Pic related is a pure psyco. You can tell only by looking at it.

Queens pawn to D4, obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4SIEjo2EII

>black intellectual

You're a fucking retard.
I bet you drink beer, too, you Kraut piece of shit.
Alcohol is proven to contain estrogen, which is why you have gyno you retarded faggot.
For example, Hops, and beer made with it, contain 8-prenylnaringenin which is a potent phytoestrogen.

And this is why your country is going down the drain you stupid fucking mutt.
I would tell you to go kill yourself, but you're gonna get your head lopped off with a scimtar in the next week anyways, so why would it matter.

Pieces of shit like you is why the West deserves to die.

Roll

is he a manlet?

ok rollan

Manlets. Maybe it would just be kinder to put them all down.

No, we need this meme, all pigs must die

Play dead, also fuck you sand nigger,

Roll

fugg

sigh... again

judging by the hotel curtains I'm guessing op's ic was taken directly after he murdered the man. he actually has a similar look to murderer's mugshots where they have absolutely no remorse, holding back a smile too

p-praise be unto you sir!

>unironically that autistic

A FUCKING TREE

>what do?
Pic related and not die.

If hes damanding you play, I assume you are playing white? I would advise going into queen' s pawn, castle asap, keep tempo, and in the process make as much of a hash out of the early game as possible so it's an indecipherable mess. Then wait for black to make a mistake in the middle game.

>Every shot from Amerimutt police has to be lethal
>While Spanish police can beat the shit out of 500 Catalonians (some of them even bleed lots of blood) but not a single one of them die

Can any Amerimutt defend the excessive use of force by American police?

roll

Niggers man. Very simple.

>>Every shot from Amerimutt police has to be lethal
Because a gun is a lethal weapon. A cop needs to be in a lethal situation to use their weapon. If they take out their lethal weapon and use it to maim somebody, it means they weren't in a lethal situation. That would be a bad shooting.

I could beat any amerilard cop at chess even while shitfaced drunk

roll

I think that if a police officer has these kind of tattoos - rank him/her out. NYPD (

oh jeeze

pls dont shoot

Yes...
It destroys the myth that police here only kill black people

Lmaao

"I SAID DO NOT CASTLE QUEEN SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
bang bang bang bang bang bang

So easy. Libtards cant comprehend this. Liberalism Truly is a mental illness

> Me: "Please have mercy on me!"

roll

Roll

>lay down on the ground with my arms out
>respond to everything he says with "fuck you"
That's what I'd do to any officer not doing the standard procedure. They either shoot me while I'm face down with my arms out, or they come and cuff me. Anything else and they can suck my fucking cock.

roll
please don't kill me ._.

Please don't kill me.

You talk a big game but you didn't mention the phytoestrogens in wheat and barley. You don't know anything about beer and you don't know anything about estrogen either. You definitely know nothing about the subject of consuming phytoestrogens or you'd know there is a large amount in wine and brandy, but only a small amount in beer and whiskey. The amount you get from beer isn't much different from eating a loaf of bread or a cup of rice, and I guarantee everyone here gets more from eating meat and plant oil. Before you insist that you don't eat soybean oil, it's in every kind of seed oil and every nut.

You're so smug but it betrays your ignorance of the subject. Practically every packaged food product contains phytoestrogens in small amounts, and those small amounts do nothing to you. You don't need to shout about gyno to ward people off of alcoholism, considering it is accompanied by obesity, brain damage, and liver damage. If you drink IPAs you're definitely turning into a girl, but typical beer doesn't have nearly the amount you're suggesting, especially in that region. It's so easy to complain about one food item because you heard it "gives you estrogen," when there are dozens of others in your life nobody warned you about.

Throwing around big words and naming chemicals is not an argument.

Then you commit suicide in the back of their car while your cuffed behind the back with the gun they never found on you.

You guys know that the shooting officer isn't the one giving the guy commands, right? It's the other officer giving commands. The shooting officer only opened fire once the victim reached down to his waist.

>Don't worry guys
>it's not one retarded cop
>it's two

>be on private property
>owner of the property no longer wants you there
>call goons in to remove you
>you fail to follow their orders when you are being removed, thus violating NAP
>goons unload the clip into you.

here we go again

Simon says

rolling

>guys it's a travesty that the jury didn't imprison the cop who did nothing wrong because I'm a retard who only gets my opinions from social media

ded again

yeah Sgt. Langley, the retard who doesn`t know the difference between "crawling" and "walking on your knees"

Consider me a dumb person, but why didn't he go body check him for weapons when he was first on the ground and with his legs crossed and hands over his head, seems like a logical step to do if he thought he had a weapon, but no burgers continue to defend getting shot by the power tripping psychopaths you call cops, cause "freedom ain't free, Achmed."

They put him on trial for murder, it wasn't a murder. It was still a bullshit shooting.

It's funny because it's one of those occasion where two idiots meet.
>retard cop cant give clear instructions for shit, confusing the shit out of the other guy and reducing him to tears
>crying faggot doesn't know what to do and goes for his waist
They were both fucking morons.

underage b&

literally nothing wrong with having a beer in your own home

Is this what happens when you’re 15 and browse Sup Forums all day?

Yes, but the shooting officer doesn't really seem to be the problem here. The one giving shitty commands is.

The fear is that there could be someone in the hotel room with a gun. Going over would expose the cop. It seems appropriate to have the victim move closer, like they did with the woman, but not with such stupid commands

fucking kek, rolling

having *a* beer is a lot different from being drunk user, stop trivializing your addiction.

Rollin

You wouldn't be happy if one day you are shot to dead because you are drunk and panic till the point that you can't follow instruction.

The real problem here is that American police is too trigger happy and can get away with murder which is why every cop won't change this behaviour.

Kek roll

Maybe the shooter wouldn't have shot if the hokey pokey cops wasn't giving fucked up orders. But it still adds up to 2 cops fucking up.

I really love this meme where we make the commands even more complex.

We should start writing huge 2000 character ones

roll

I wouldn't go for my waist when my hands should be up, even if it meant crawling towards them in my fucking boxers cunt.

From the cops perspective if some faggot goes for his waist you know shit won't end well.

Disagree, a lot of ex military get them and vets make the best cops.

roll for cheking my privellege

>be drunk
Death to degenerates.

What did the shooting officer do wrong? He only fired his weapon when the guy reached for his waist.

œ

>I'm black
go larp somewhere else, Jose

>Pedos
>form of life

e2 pawn to e4.

To me it looked like his hand came back empty. I realize that's easy to say from watching the video and not being there. But if the cops shot a little sooner it would actually look a lot better.

>walk out of room
>GET ON THE GROUND
>FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS OR I WILL SHOOT YOU
>hooks up an old nintendo 64 with ocarina of time in it
>BEAT THIS WATER TEMPLE IN LESS THAN TEN MINUTES OR I SHOOT YOU
>GO

kys

Im sorry mods.

Fucking idiots

Visibly remembering the Alimo fucking killed me.

Rolling.

Holy fuck this is great