I like making these kind of mashup things

I like making these kind of mashup things.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=3dLqUADUNZ0&video_start=15&audio=6-wgjs5Pp-4&audio_start=6

Anyone else wanna try and make some? Share if you have anything funny/interesting. Or if you don't wanna make any just post other mashups you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youdubber.com/index.php?video=gbUYwvM7PlQ&video_start=0&audio=oCHXHVEFwIc&audio_start=5
youdubber.com/index.php?video=8O04BR0dDfg&video_start=15&audio=-XJ3HJXxDwc&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=YfF7HqZm_vA&video_start=0&audio=snZcn3Qt1xI&audio_start=78
youdubber.com/index.php?video=z-ijjsvfC_o&video_start=0&audio=kIoRUVMlTIw&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=FAnByxA-5Us&video_start=25&audio=_Vj092UgKwQ&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=gZGmDKxEp-I&video_start=0&audio=vkOJ9uNj9EY&audio_start=14
youdubber.com/index.php?video=z-ijjsvfC_o&video_start=4&audio=99mQ0vOkL2E&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=pyMNIFZTQkg&video_start=3&audio=jH9y57GYAbQ&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=LAqPtnRjRxE&video_start=30&audio=3_ee6aZObyI&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=3_ee6aZObyI&video_start=0&audio=LAqPtnRjRxE&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=ES06Fkkl8ac&video_start=23&audio=-b5X69vREAg&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=DuVKScovSn4&video_start=0&audio=X70VMrH3yBg&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=dyGBqeSUDPw&video_start=0&audio=ov1kjVvYpWk&audio_start=8
youdubber.com/index.php?video=yfoZRgoaIDk&video_start=0&audio=7Wt6XlVob_E&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=JXkq0JWGMM8&video_start=0&audio=7TGBQMjvbig&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=34xV20GhOg8&video_start=0&audio=8ZtGDSZie5I&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=JXkq0JWGMM8&video_start=0&audio=Ilnz6hyk3oU&audio_start=5
youdubber.com/index.php?video=VtfUrDwpo2E&video_start=0&audio=5ZYgIrqELFw&audio_start=104
youdubber.com/index.php?video=b6-2P8RgT0A&video_start=0&audio=hpsbj0OoeNo&audio_start=6
youdubber.com/index.php?video=05RvOdqbAtI&video_start=0&audio=V8VZS61fAYM&audio_start=5
youdubber.com/index.php?video=qyXTgqJtoGM&video_start=0&audio=99qbst8qj0s&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=99qbst8qj0s&video_start=0&audio=qyXTgqJtoGM&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=0iTkoXpciao&video_start=0&audio=67hnY1PLkdE&audio_start=0
youtube.com/watch?v=48OWEQJTrQw
youdubber.com/index.php?video=zZ-J4eWy38U&video_start=10&audio=FtgGjZk5sTc&audio_start=90
youdubber.com/index.php?video=scRQ3AXe4hw&video_start=0&audio=j5FmC35GIOk&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=TewXtdI_-EE&video_start=0&audio=VJ6QhxgqBUQ&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=uW1qVpH6e04&video_start=0&audio=OpUbnLjexTc&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=atxYe-nOa9w&video_start=2&audio=k8Y5SLcBJks&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=m7_-RBl0lfY&video_start=0&audio=wLEmJh-pQpk&audio_start=44
youdubber.com/index.php?video=gbUYwvM7PlQ&video_start=0&audio=u0zEmdRM3SU&audio_start=650
youdubber.com/index.php?video=T9GfkiZPnm8&video_start=0&audio=Dn4qjTVT4j8&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=i-ZwhxaOQJk&video_start=0&audio=guUS3_h2Ybc&audio_start=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youdubber.com/index.php?video=gbUYwvM7PlQ&video_start=0&audio=oCHXHVEFwIc&audio_start=5

youdubber.com/index.php?video=8O04BR0dDfg&video_start=15&audio=-XJ3HJXxDwc&audio_start=0

Batman x Skullman

youdubber.com/index.php?video=YfF7HqZm_vA&video_start=0&audio=snZcn3Qt1xI&audio_start=78

Nichijou x One Week

It's better than it sounds.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=z-ijjsvfC_o&video_start=0&audio=kIoRUVMlTIw&audio_start=0

Amagi Brilliant Park x This song

At first I was bummed I could only find a parody OP but it ended up working.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=FAnByxA-5Us&video_start=25&audio=_Vj092UgKwQ&audio_start=0

Gugure Kokurri-san x Bee Gees

youdubber.com/index.php?video=gZGmDKxEp-I&video_start=0&audio=vkOJ9uNj9EY&audio_start=14

Ruruoni Kenxin x DMX

It's exactly what you expect.

Speaking of which
youdubber.com/index.php?video=z-ijjsvfC_o&video_start=4&audio=99mQ0vOkL2E&audio_start=0

Amagi Brilliant Park x Kanye West

I'm surprised no one has tried to do this yet.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=pyMNIFZTQkg&video_start=3&audio=jH9y57GYAbQ&audio_start=0
Put the top video at 50% volume.

Which do you gents like better?

youdubber.com/index.php?video=LAqPtnRjRxE&video_start=30&audio=3_ee6aZObyI&audio_start=0

Darker than Black x Darkwing Duck

youdubber.com/index.php?video=3_ee6aZObyI&video_start=0&audio=LAqPtnRjRxE&audio_start=0

Darkwing Duck x DTB

If you want something with a preset volume there's vmashup that does that.

vmashup.com

youdubber.com/index.php?video=ES06Fkkl8ac&video_start=23&audio=-b5X69vREAg&audio_start=0

Girls und Panzer x Hell March

youdubber.com/index.php?video=DuVKScovSn4&video_start=0&audio=X70VMrH3yBg&audio_start=0

Upotte x Muddy Waters

And now for something completely different.

IT'S

youdubber.com/index.php?video=dyGBqeSUDPw&video_start=0&audio=ov1kjVvYpWk&audio_start=8

MISS KOBAYASHI'S FLYING CIRCUS!

youdubber.com/index.php?video=yfoZRgoaIDk&video_start=0&audio=7Wt6XlVob_E&audio_start=0

New power rangers movie is going to suck so bad.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=JXkq0JWGMM8&video_start=0&audio=7TGBQMjvbig&audio_start=0

No homo.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=34xV20GhOg8&video_start=0&audio=8ZtGDSZie5I&audio_start=0

Space Dandy x JOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess this makes Space Dandy a relative of Josuke?

Yes homo.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=JXkq0JWGMM8&video_start=0&audio=Ilnz6hyk3oU&audio_start=5

>mfw this mashup describes what KyoAni wanted from FREE

You got a dead audio link there user.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=VtfUrDwpo2E&video_start=0&audio=5ZYgIrqELFw&audio_start=104

Konosuba x Smashmouth

It's all ogre...

Song was The Beatles "Money" if you find a link that works for you and supplant it.

>mfw "The best things in life are free"

youdubber.com/index.php?video=b6-2P8RgT0A&video_start=0&audio=hpsbj0OoeNo&audio_start=6

Umaru x That bad video games song

This was actually really GOOD?!?!

youdubber.com/index.php?video=05RvOdqbAtI&video_start=0&audio=V8VZS61fAYM&audio_start=5

I'll never get tired of this one.

Boku x Oingo

youdubber.com/index.php?video=qyXTgqJtoGM&video_start=0&audio=99qbst8qj0s&audio_start=0

Both work if you change them around

youdubber.com/index.php?video=99qbst8qj0s&video_start=0&audio=qyXTgqJtoGM&audio_start=0

youdubber.com/index.php?video=0iTkoXpciao&video_start=0&audio=67hnY1PLkdE&audio_start=0

I didn't expect this to work nearly as well as it did holy shit

Am I doing it right?

youtube.com/watch?v=48OWEQJTrQw

youdubber.com/index.php?video=zZ-J4eWy38U&video_start=10&audio=FtgGjZk5sTc&audio_start=90

Konosuba x Pokemon Johto.

I like it...

The second OP for KLK was shit

Yes.

Have more KlK mash

youdubber.com/index.php?video=scRQ3AXe4hw&video_start=0&audio=j5FmC35GIOk&audio_start=0

This is fun.
youdubber.com/index.php?video=TewXtdI_-EE&video_start=0&audio=VJ6QhxgqBUQ&audio_start=0

Theory: Trigger took Chuuni's OP although KyoAni already made animation for it.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=uW1qVpH6e04&video_start=0&audio=OpUbnLjexTc&audio_start=0
Personally I think the 2nd OP works better.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=atxYe-nOa9w&video_start=2&audio=k8Y5SLcBJks&audio_start=0

OPM x Batman Beyond

Nicely done

youdubber.com/index.php?video=m7_-RBl0lfY&video_start=0&audio=wLEmJh-pQpk&audio_start=44

I like how Kerry King's solo starts when Sawako shows up.

K-ON x Sum 41

youdubber.com/index.php?video=gbUYwvM7PlQ&video_start=0&audio=u0zEmdRM3SU&audio_start=650

I tried

youdubber.com/index.php?video=T9GfkiZPnm8&video_start=0&audio=Dn4qjTVT4j8&audio_start=0

this is so perfect

Very nice

youdubber.com/index.php?video=i-ZwhxaOQJk&video_start=0&audio=guUS3_h2Ybc&audio_start=0

Working x I Don't Want to Work