Youjo Senki

Preview 04:
youtube.com/watch?v=SFVthPRS8Ms

Looks like it's going to be a laid back episode.
ETA = 9h.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yal8nuVU6qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does no one address the fact that there's a 10 yo in university? I mean, just how many grades did she skip to get there? She should be a national sensation.

they do talk about it though, especially that guy who didn't want her to get promoted, whatever was his name, he said she's abnormal from many perspectives if I remember well.

She already is m8. Do you skip the after ED part? She's Argent / White Silver Named Mage.

Goddamn I cannot get over the fucking face it's so awful

Yes, but they don't specifically address her being some sort of supergenius. They just say she's an ideal soldier.

>ETA = 9h.
is there a stream for this?

War College is not your average college, but an institute within the army.

And read the LN or manga. The anime is falling for the "show, don't tell" trap, which turned out to be "skip, don't tell"

what's so bad about her face? eyelashes aside, looks average.

Are they all sucking her dick in the novel for being the greatest ever?

At first I thought she were a Hetty.

Only in their head and only when it's convenient to them.

I just watched this. It's good though I can see some QUALITY. But the loli is wonderfully batshit and all that glorious militarism gets my dick hard.

A C U T E
C
U
T
E

Tanya not official lips A Cute

SHOKUN

What? they do, multiple times 1/3rd of a chapter is all about that.

She also kind of is sensation in the military.

Tell me which one, I need to read some words of praise for the reich loli

How the fuck is he going to cope, when he starts going through puberty and feeling attraction to boys?

Texture and color. They look rubbery, instead of soft and healthy.

Talking about her lips, of course.
Her eyelashes just look like eyebrows that surround her eyes, but it could be attractive on the right face.

rape them tenderly

Bondage and torture of male captives, followed by long nights of schlicking in her bedroom.

SOON
O
O
N

"To your descendants I give this land, from the city of Frogs, to the city of the great Kiełbasa" -The 11th Goddess, 192X.

So, when does the next episode of Youjo Shenki come out?

Or did it already?

Is this some sort of youjo senki web comedy skit?

>8h

Youjo Shenki, a spin-off.

> I want to FAP to a naziloli
user...

yes, and its fucking great

youtu.be/Yal8nuVU6qQ

>last episode hinted at a task force being put together

So,wait, you saying we some kinna loli squad?

>Shenki
My bad, not in 8h, I don't know about this really.
Latest episode is the 3rd, the 4th most likely after today.

read the manga, it's short like 7 chapters translated

Its the toughest most elite squad of 48 mages assembled. Led by some loli yes

>Viktoria trying to explain Tanya's personality as anything other than pure evil
cute

so, what kinda weapons do you think we'll see in future episodes?

based on the World War, i'm surprised there is no MP-18 yet, clam shell and all.

what shows in the Manga/LN...i thought i saw an MG 34....

A SOF made by 47 mages a coffee maker and a cute but lethal loli.

It you're not including the coffee maker and the loli we gotta drop it down to 46 right?

Explain this coffee maker thing

Does she keep a soldier just because he makes a damn good cup of coffee?

Sounds like a good reason to me

In LN vol 5 there is some shipping going on with coffee as a motif but Tanya is too confused about whether she should enter a gay marriage with Visha. So LNfags relegate the ship to a coffee machine.

So did I miss something? I watched the anime and the dude is all like "I have a plan for a new group" and now I'm reading the manga, and it was MC who spoke to the brigadier general and put the idea in his head in the first place. Anime seems to be missing some things.

Tanya wasn't supposed to look healthy, atleast in this adaptation.

change it to say "SOURCE: MY REAR"

Visha (female char not in the original source material) is a potential love interest of tanya and often makes coffee for her.

There is a bit of yuri context.

would the nips actually be able to deliver the yuri this time because they can pull the "but wait remember that she's actually a guy inside so it's ok lol"

>Tanya is too confused about whether she should enter a gay marriage with Visha.
I-Is this real? Explain.

she likes men now but remembers liking girls

Anime seems to be going full Deus ex Machina. Manga actually tried to make dialogues interesting while anime just plain out skip them and let Deus Vult! push the plot.

In the LN, Being X's only 1) Reincarnated Tanya 2) Made Type 95 holy and 3) Harassed Comrade Joseph Dzhugashivili every night

>Tanya makes a promise with Visha to enjoy coffee together after the battle.
>Tanya comments on her relationship with Visha where Visha always makes her good coffee since when she was 2nd Lt.
>Officers in the same room poke fun at Tanya making a yuri confession.
>Tanya doesn't have a good idea on what to do with homosexuality.
if you just typed "coffee machine" into the archive

>Harassed Comrade Joseph Dzhugashivili every night

Peace as to no longer needing to use the orb? We'll see about that!

Ahahahaha, really? Being X made good ole' Joe insane? And people defend God/say Tanya is being unreasonable...

Tanya-chan kawaii~~
you are so full of miracles Tanya-chan XD

1) Atheism on the rise
2) Pit them against each other
3) ???
4) Profit!

Fuck, well I can't call being X dumb that's for sure.

Where should I look for Tanya lewds?

The idea of a quick response force was always there, it was Tanya's suggestion to Zettour to make it a mage wing.

getting some commissioned or patience

Is this Aoi Yuki best performance to date Sup Forums?
I'd say yes

Pixiv

I'd say her Clementine role in Overlord was a lot better. Aoi Yuuki does lolis all the time, psychotic loli with a lisp isn't too far from here scene. But adult lewd lion was very different.

It's like Kugumiya Rie doing Young Boy or MILF. She's very capable, but it's not part of her typecast.

Her Madoka voice is pretty bad.

Not kidding, I know the anime is different but my enthusiasm for this story died knowing GERMANY LOSES AGAIN in the manga.

>germany
>win at anything
Yeah,sure.

Yes the one thing the anime is missing are long narrations and internal monologues of all involved characters.
Anime is a different medium form the LN and the manga is shit

“We will always guide him, never abandon him, forever bounded to walk an unyielding path, onto the battlefield. All for the sake of victory. The mages we seek will head to the arduous battlefield, draw a pittance of a wage, live a gloomy life pelted by hails of bullets, shouldering unbearable risk with no guarantee of survival. Upon your return, fame and glory awaits.”

There is a 10 year old flying magical girl who can take on multiple enemies at once and is a feared Ace, oh and she can also make literal miracles happen.
AND YOU ARE BOTHERED BY THE FACT THAT SHE GOES TO FUCKING UNIVERSITY. Srsly how autistic do you have to be.

ps: She is a national sensation. Watch the anime or read the mange/ln before you shitpost.

The manga isn't finished
The LN isn't finished
Only the Webnovel is finished and the web novel is different

Will be deployed to the frontlines often, and would be the last one to leave in a retreat; even if it was an unreasonable order, they would need to break open the frontlines. Not permitted to surrender nor retreat, the warning that they would always be on the battlefield; The ending lines even confessed that the battlefield was a harsh place, and the remuneration would be poor. Logically speaking, she fulfilled her obligation to explain. Aside from this, she specifically highlighted the horrible scenes of the rain of bullets, the need to be ever vigilant, and that you would die from just one careless mistake. Even if you survive, you will receive medals, but no special rewards.

No matter how you look at it, this was a recruitment brief on the level of ‘one way ticket to hell and travel guide, thank you for reading’. Rationally speaking, no one would want to apply after reading this messed up recruitment brief. Tanya believed this strongly.

She a psychopath.

The manga and the LN have the journalist story and it obviously alludes to notGermany losing

The manga already revealed that the axis lose, your hope is only the LN.

The journalist stories are very vague on the outcome of the war.

>axis
This is not WW2 you fucking retard

Is Rerugen qualified to make that assessment? Tanya passed the psychological evaluation conducted by people qualified to make that call.

Alright, it's the central you fucking autist.

I like it, its not pretty enough to be attractive but not bad enough to be ugly. Fits the character well, a reincarnated salaryman who was a cunt shouldnt be cute.

notUK got ahold of all the secret documents of notReich postwar in the LN

Tanya is not evil.
She's a kind and gentle soul, mindulf of her subordinate, who wishes for peace.
Are you telling me this is the face of evil?

>very vague
>"Should we characterize the Empire as 'evil losers'?"

Yeah right.

Spoiling Fatherland loses is the worst thing possible. We know Germany lost twice in the real history. How exactly is it interesting if they do it in fiction, too? Oh except this time they had a future loli cheat and they still lost.

I mean it would make sense, even with hormones. If youve lived 30+ years (i assume, could be less like 20 or something idk) as a man with male hormones you'd probably go for women even after 10 years of being a girl without puberty

Sociopaths are good at camouflaging themselves.

A sociopath can pass as a completely sane person besides there have been cases of people in the military even high ranking who are in it just for the killing so he has the right to be concerned

>Hivemind

Women are influenced by their hormones much more strongly than men are. Even if Tanya could remember her preferences from her time as a man, that does out the door once she hits puberty.

When you were a child, you were most likely not interested in cute girls or the opposite sex. Do you think you could go back? Even with supreme willpower you wouldn't be able to do it 100% without therapies.

Oh yeah i understand but were talking about her now, without puberty.

>Even with supreme willpower you wouldn't be able to do it 100% without therapies.

That does bring up the point on just how fucked up hes going to be mentally, imagine having the memories of being a man with masculine hormones and then actually becoming a woman with female hormones. Poor salaryman is gonna be even crazier than he was/is.

He is but his justifications are bullshit. It basically amounts to "I have a bad feeling about this girl, trust me guys" and nobody is giving him any attention for it, because of course not.

Rerugen could not articulate any good reason to keep Tanya from obtaining command.

Tanya banging her head against the wall because she can't accept wanting the dick is pretty amusing to be honest. She'd probably make the guy cross dress and keep insisting about how it's not gay.

I only interested in cats.

Your hormones and biochemicals impact how you think a lot more strongly than your memories do.

There's nothing to suggest that Tanya had a strong preference for women even in her former life, she was intensely career and success-driven. That crosses over to the present and most of her colleagues are old men, and the young men are incompetent.

The only reason to like Visha is nice ass + big boobs. She isn't very competent and her face breaks mirrors.

>keep insisting about how it's not gay.
What, the CDing or the fact that
>she
is fucking him?

It's not like every psychopath will shout "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" during psychological exams. You are unable to detect a psychopath until you know him well and that's pretty hard to accomplish.

Both, the guy would think it was the latter when she meant the former.

I dont know, i dont think we can apply current knowledge of psychology even taking into account trans people with this concept of switching bodies but i agree she probably doesnt even care for love as a whole

>He doesn't shout "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" during psychological exams.

What are you? Slave of the corpse Emperor?

Tanya has a thing for subordinates who do as they're told and don't get in the way.
In that respect, Vishna is a good subordinate by virtue of not being a conflict source or rival she has to get killed off bit still useful enough for paperwork and if necessary flying.

Does vishna stay at the rear later? Is erya ded?

Visha is her adjutant and is still her wingmate...in a sense she is the most senior officer that is under the command of tanya and still alive. She is as much as a crack troop later as the rest seeing several different frontlines.

Her comrades in the unit even say she is at a master level of flying because she has to keep up with tanya all the time.