>This week @State 12/8/17
youtu.be/_9YgibLW1qU
>Pres Trump hosts Hanukkah Reception 12/7/17
youtu.be/-4RIR4sdaCE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Pmurt
web.archive.org/web/20171210143301/https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/as-tax-plan-gained-steam-gop-lost-focus-on-the-middle-class/2017/12/09/27ed2d76-db69-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_taxmutate746pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.028b4268a934#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

is tay still top sweetie?

>Already trying to cope with loss

awoooo~

As long as she stays out of politics.

she will always be (for me)

I love Tay

I think she’s just got black pulled from getting redpilled. She definitely knows what’s going on.

How could you even ask

What to do about the poo?

What's in store for us in 2018?

And this is where Donald focks me

Eyy that's a nice little white pill

oh sheet

We got warmed up this year, some real changes coming next year and for the rest of the term

Did you smack Taylor Swift 50 times with a bat?

she is one of the prettiest woman on earth.

>visible air vents
why do amerimutts do this?

What a monster.

Meme War II: Congressional Boogaloo

Almost had a major Trump curse just now lads
>Celtic has 67 game unbeaten streak in Scotland's football league
>Celtic fans display "JERUSALEM IS PALESTINE. FUCK TRUMP" banner
>Celtic proceed to blow a two goal lead to Hibs in the space of three minutes
>Hibernian almost wins the game if it hadn't been for a Celtic defender clearing the ball out of the goalmouth

Seems like Aussies are having problem with some “diversity” of their own.

Living the life

Loo them

>duterte

fixed

>More about Jesus
Fake polls cause reality is different.

>Duterte
Could it happen?!

>brand recognition

Man, the Trudeau Theorem really took off

Is Jr a bully?

>Getting bootyblasted over second-worst nep

Now, if it was a Kurome plush, there'd be no survivors...

>not AMerican

Who dat?

What is this?

> a spic or a nigger

what kind of choice is that?

Building code/ older buildings

DEFEND THIS!

> In Texas, state troopers have become frontline enforcers of federal immigration laws. In recent years, and especially since Donald Trump was elected president, the Texas Highway Patrol, part of the state’s Department of Public Safety, or DPS, has developed a well-oiled deportation machine that scoops up drivers who’ve committed minor traffic infractions, then funnels them to the Border Patrol and sometimes Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
> Passengers and pedestrians who weren’t even driving are also taken into custody. Caught in the Texas deportation pipeline, immigrants’ lives are damaged or ruined, along with those of their children, many of whom were born and raised in the U.S.

>Neptunia fags

Thanks for reminding, nigger

Hopefully a lot of intense primaries to drive out the Corkers and Flakes who haven't already quit.

Southern California

Democrats are going full Trudeau I see.

I won't do that because I've done nothing wrong

no, he just missed the joke by about half a mile.

The best you could hope for in California, because of the way their system is set up most of the races are between two dems.

>defend this
They're breaking the law

even if she went full blown SJW, her genetics alone are enough to anoint her queen of /pol

California Uber Alles.

>when your ego is so big that you try to dominate jesus's birthday with your action figures

Never change demoshits

Beat me to it. He's a very poor role-model.

>One hick voter in rural Montana has the same voting power in the Senate as 50 prosperous Los Angelians
Nice democracy, America

i dunno anything about vr game titles cause i dont own one.

What's American Duterte like?

from what i know of this game he would of been banned for ruining a players fun

official /ptg/ "new best grill"

>immigrants

Cesar the dog whisperer is running against watters?

sonichu.com/cwcki/Pmurt
>Average member of the "Resistance"

Since net neutrality is gonna get killed, which ISP should I switch to
Currently Comcast, but they are sleazy fucks and I’m sure they’ll pull dick moves

VRChat.

Nice!

Cry more fsggoit. They're not murdering them, just sending them back to their people. Why wouldn't brown people want to escape a white supremacist country like the US

> PLEEEASE, SEÑOR

> On a Sunday morning early last March, Ruth went shopping and then bustled to prepare for an 11 a.m. Bible class. She intended to go home, wash and iron Jaime’s clothes, and prepare food for his coming week’s travel.
> She had an appointment the next day with a lawyer who was processing Brayan’s DACA application — she’d already paid hundreds of dollars in legal fees and had Brayan’s fingerprints taken. She’d also scheduled a visit to the high school to begin the registration process for Mariel Carolina.

> Church ended early Sunday afternoon, and Ruth and her daughter were driving home in the truck when they were pulled over by a pair of state troopers, riding together in one vehicle.
> Hearing their siren, Ruth couldn’t imagine what she’d done wrong. A couple of times in past years, she says, she’d been stopped by troopers for traffic infractions and was simply ticketed, and she’d promptly paid her fines.
> She was not perturbed when the troopers now told her she’d been stopped because her windows were tinted too dark. But she eventually realized that this stop wasn’t really about windows. It was about her immigration status.

> By evening, she’d been sucked into the DPS-Border Patrol deportation pipeline.

> YO NO HICE NADIE, ESTABA INDO PARA LA ESCUELA DE BIBLIA

>they are taking everybody
kick them all back

I can't defend their misuse of the word "immigrant," sorry.

I don't agree with all of her politics, but for all the heat she took early on for allegedly working against Trump, Nikki Haley has represented the administration great lately. She took a lotta bullshit from Tapper this morning and rep'd the administration well.

>wtf I'm patriotic now
>snipe others about flag code
>let flag touch ground in your own photo shoot
I hope he necked himself after quitting

wait, they are both democrats? wtf

ATHOOO

>roy moore hits on 17 year olds 40 years ago
WTF WTF
>james franco hits on 17 year olds today
nothing happens to him

She’ll never go full sjw
She recognizes that fans come from all parts of the political spectrum and appreciates them equally. She is a classical entertainer

Well done Border Patrol! Imagine when all the Obongo holdovers will be dealt with.

America is not a democracy, nor is democracy the end of all political systems, what now faggot?

That’s not border patrol. Thanks to based Abbot Texas Highway cops double as immigration officers.

>no mentions of skittles

So close yet so far

Awesome, got more of those feel good stories?

Working as intended. Given that the senate is the representative of ***the state legislature*** in the federal government one state in the coast has as many senators as one state in the Midwest: two.

Trudeau will be remembered as a philosofical genius of this era.

Very nice, going above and beyond. They deserve a raise.

No no, the spic in the pic is GOP. But after primaries, whomever has the highest vote totals goes to the final race. For example, 2016's senate race was between democrats Kamala Harris and Loretta Sanchez, because the winning Republican had fewer votes than either of them.

THE SWAMP IS FUCKING UP TAX CUTS GODDAMMIT

web.archive.org/web/20171210143301/https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/as-tax-plan-gained-steam-gop-lost-focus-on-the-middle-class/2017/12/09/27ed2d76-db69-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_taxmutate746pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.028b4268a934#

>At a meeting in April, Bannon urged that the Trump tax plan create a new 44 percent tax rate on income above $5 million, said three people briefed on his proposal who weren’t authorized to talk about Oval Office discussions. He argued that this was a way to ensure that the wealthiest Americans didn’t benefit too much from any changes and that working-class Americans could support the proposal.
>Bannon “pushed that for several weeks as a way to gather political support for the tax bill. He’s more of a populist, obviously,” said Steve Moore, a conservative economist who helped Trump craft his tax plan during the campaign.

>Mnuchin and National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn, both former bankers at Goldman Sachs, argued against the 44 percent tax rate, saying such a high rate would harm investment, pile up costs for small businesses and ultimately hurt growth.

reasonable, but listen to this

>The $1.5 trillion ceiling on borrowing would ultimately force Republicans to make tough trade-offs between helping the middle class on the one hand and the wealthy and corporations on the other.

>In writing their bill, House GOP leaders had created a new $300 “family flexibility credit” that could help Americans lower their taxable income. It wasn’t large, but it would be widespread — and an easy way for Republicans to show they were trying to help the middle class.

It's almost like this is the United *States* not the County of America. I mean what the fuck did you even think "United States" meant?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Texas Highway cops double as immigration officers
How are there even any spics left in Texas then?

> Muh "resistance"
>Enjoy anything

The Founding Fathers would often cite it as 'the union of states'. Try adopting it, maybe it catches on again.

>> She had an appointment the next day with a lawyer who was processing Brayan’s DACA application — she’d already paid hundreds of dollars in legal fees and had Brayan’s fingerprints taken. She’d also scheduled a visit to the high school to begin the registration process for Mariel Carolina.
the next day with a lawyer who was processing Brayan’s DACA application
They are fast

that's retarded

>disliking the House and Senate
lol

>wapo
>(((three people briefed)))
why do i even bother

>But the night before they would release the bill, when top tax writer Kevin Brady (R-Tex.) was trying to sort out the tax changes and monitor the performance of his Houston Astros in the final game of the World Series, they made a major change to this provision, according to a person briefed on the changes who was not authorized to discuss private congressional deliberations.

>Corporations were concerned their tax cut would last only eight years, a limitation that was necessary to keep the bill under the $1.5 trillion limit. Brady agreed. So in a last-minute decision, Republicans cut the duration of the family tax credit in half — ending it after only five years — to make the corporate tax cut permanent.

>In effect, Republicans handed $200 billion from families to corporations. (GOP aides said, however, that the situation was fluid and that they always had hoped to make the corporate rates permanent.)

>On Nov. 16, the House passed the tax overhaul, 227 to 205.

GOD I'M PISSED THESE FUCKING POLITICIANS ARE INEPT.

Dropped off my AR 15 to add a free-float rail. Gunsmith said it would take up to a MONTH due to all the people requesting modifications.

Well, at least it's nice to know so many people in my area (95% white) are armed.