Europeans, what is it like in the area that you live in...

Europeans, what is it like in the area that you live in? On a day to day basis how many Non-Europeans do you see/come in contact with?Also, have you had any bad experiences with Non-Europeans where you live?

I live right next to what you would call a "hood" except in France, it's not full of blacks, it's full of Arabs.
I see them quite often. Sometimes they're normal, sometimes they make a lot of noise.
I'd say if I go in town, I'll see one or two arabs, and like ten, fifteen white people.

Although for kids, it's different, since they have so much more kids.

For kids it's maybe 25% ~ 30% of the population.

Have you ever seen them cause problems before?

If they have a wedding, they'll block the road sometimes. And that is just to piss people off. I swear it's the only reason.
One of my friend is an arab and he carries a 9mm handgun illegaly because he sells drugs.
Sometimes they'll slap the dog of my neighbour so it makes the dog bark for ten straight minutes.

I'd say the main problem is the noise.

They don't ruin our lives. It would be better without em, but I can't say they ruin our lives.

>Can't say they ruin our lives

Except for when they kill people at your concerts.

Well yeah, obviously, but I'm talking more about day to day life.

Why the fuck are you friends with a drug dealing sand nigger?

Never seen a non-white person in my life.
>tfw you live on a farm

How big is the town you live in, population wise?

I see a lot of non europeans in my neughborhood (lyon, 2nd biggest french city) but not many in my college.

i dont have more problems with non europeans than with europeans.

Bout tree fiddy

Are the colleges in France super liberal like the ones in America?

depends, art colleges are obviously far left, but law and litterature are conservative. Science colleges (maths, pharmacy, med...) are more diverse, you will find there far right student,far left, center and eveything you can imagine

What does conservative even mean at this point?

going back to the 60's I guess, minus weed and sex

>sometimes he'll slap the dog and it will bark for 10 minutes

Why though?

All whites, very few black people, and we don't really accept them completely here, It's always awkward, honestly the Balkans have had the least amount of refugees so we're pretty safe.

it's funny to hear people from balkans saying they're safe, while they cause a shitload of problems here in western europe (albanians are reaaaaally violent and romanians steal shit way too much)

Where I live I see more whites. I think but the amount of non-Swedes is pretty high though. Partially because of students but most is just from immigration.

In Sweden the most white areas are in conservative villages or high-end suburbs. Other than that expect to be enriched.

Fear.

Well Albanians are Muslims most of the time, so that's to be expected. Have you personally witnessed them be violent?

There are no white people where i live except for me

Albanians are pretty much the Niggers of White people, except for maybe Chechens.

You should move.

Boutta be tree fiddy juan

Muslims hate dogs

It means evil Nazi who wants to kill all the innocent minorities.

It is disgusting that it had come to this but 20k germans dies because of wrong medication each year.
If we would want to be serious about getting killed we should start there no?

I live in quite rural Middle Finland. Some tourists mostly from Russia in summer pass by which I have no bad experiences of, but on day-to-day basis 99% of faces I see are Finnish. I see non-whites only when I visit the Jyväskylä (where most of them are likely exchange students) or some other bigger "city".

It's not like our globalists wouldn't try, they have tried to push migrants to countryside but most of them move to cities the first chance they get.

>Also, have you had any bad experiences with Non-Europeans where you live?
only with ignorant American and Chinese tourists

Yeah that's why I don't really count them as the balkans, I mean only count exyu as humans.

I live in Glasgow, Scotland and the situation is weird here. I can't speak for everyone but from what I've seen in the main central areas of the city non-whites don't usually interact a whole lot with natives, besides worker / customer interactions and the odd etiquette exchange in public, thank yous for holding open doors, shit like that. Black people walk around in groups and are rarely seen mixing with others, this is the same for nightclubs etc. Some of the older muslims walk around looking either nervous or outwardly hostile via body language. Honestly it seems that the most integration happens in workplace environments because im not seeing much of it anywhere else. I think that there is a sort of facade of integration, while the reality is (again, from what I have seen) most groups keep to themselves. Whether this is out of sheer awkwardness or xenophobia I don't know. Personally I've not had any bad experiences other than this weird stand-offish vibe I get from Arabs and blacks sometimes

only at school i sometimes get to see them, mostly somalis and arabs trying to act as "white" as possible but failing horrily and looking like autists in the process. i also have a best friend and drinking buddy who is of syrian decent and he tries his best not just to talk the dutch language but also tries to sound as less as a migrant as possible.

Germanistan

I see only good citizens of muh Republic in my town and they are all native europeans but i remember when i lived in Prague and i saw many niggers selling drugs, asians producing drugs and westerners consuming drugs. Im for pure ethnostate with very limited tourism. One day my capitol will be cleaned and all heretic czechs and imigrants will be purged but its still much better than my experience from british caliphate.

This. I'm from Glasgow to. Most of the non whites here seem awkward but a few seem hostile. I was in city last night and got stared down a couple of times.

Pretty much what said
I live in Bratislava and I rarely see any non whites except people in markets, Kebab sellers and a few gypsies