>will get fucked by tacos and spics
>wants nothing to do with the MC and shuts him down

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12206435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the MC is a boring spineless pussy

no me gusta

Assblasted across multiple nations.

The only hope is Sup Forums and a childhood friend.

strawpoll.me/12206435
Repost

To think I trusted you Tsuneki.
I even called you cute.

Don't pin this on the MC. They were on the road to a good end until the final minutes. It's not his fault that the writers weren't on his side.

>choosing to become a cook and travel to some far away country just because some guy who wanted to fuck you told you your shitty cooking was tasty

>Go out of your way to avoid bad ends and bad melodrama
>Enjoy most of the drama and expect a happy ending because of Amagami
>Get this instead
I think my blood could melt lead right now.

>Tooru also gets this ending
How do you react?

This.

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea to wrap things up this way? Was this written by a woman?

The MC was also a fag for not saying fuck you to her shitty logic and insisting on enjoying the little time they had together and then trying a long distance relationship.

She even abandoned the deer she fucked. That's why it's always chasing after her.

HAHAHAHA, even normalfags hated the ending, how can they even recover

The bullshit bittersweet "we're far apart, but always close in heart" only works if we only give a damn about the couple and their plight and if they were somewhat amicable people(Tsuneki and Kamita sure as hell aren't; one is a borderline slut and the other is a aimlesss, beta fag)

Meanwhile, in Amagami land...

Tooru will save this series.

Screencap this.

We'll cross that bridge if it comes.

NOT WELL

Drop the shit but i don't think that will happen.

I don't care as long as Kyouko gets a good ending.

So who was the girl that MC's friend was so happy about meeting? I hope he doesn't cucked in one of the next routes.

Sounds like a 3DPD.

Romance written by women is either fantastic or absolute, unadulterated garbage. There's no in between.

I think this one was just written by a retarded man, tough.

Did this really happen? Picking this up if it did.

Someone please check the credits to see who wrote this episode.

>dropping the show after the last episode

Maybe, but I'd argue that the final few minutes were out of character from both sides. It came completely out of random.

When will housewife idol dinosaur get a route?

Have faith in the remaining girls anons. Just because a slut was a slut doesn't mean the others will be shit. Tsuneki is the Rihoko of Seiren.

Tooru is next, user.

> reading comprehension

See you all next week :^)

The MC was pretty beta through the whole thing, with brief moments of alphaness.

It will only get worse from this point, user.

Tsuneki is the Haruka of Seiren. Both shit, both first girls.

How is this related to Amagami again?

I want to make her a mother and my wife

She's going to win, win, win

Tooru is the Sup Forums girl? I thought she was the chilhood friend.
My bad, excuse me while I commit suddoku.

>out of character

If consistency of character is what you value in anime, maybe don't watch shitty omnibus romance series whose main goal is titillation.

So just like Junichi?

Maybe he was, but he still didn't deserve this kind of ending. This ending was divine intervention ruining his life. There was nothing he could have done.

Same world just 9 years later if I remember the years right.

Would Ayatsuji & Ruise be okay if I wanted to marry them both?

Fuck you user, you're not taking the easy way out of the Ruise Cruise.

>leave destroying status quo to me

>shitty omnibus romance series
Kill yourself.

Amagami was great and this could have been great too. There was absolutely no reason to make Tsuneki leave. It was never hinted at any point in the show. It came completely out of random and they could as well have simply made them start dating.

Look at how beautiful she is. She'll be the light at the end of the tunnel.

You're asking for a beating.

>Kamita friendzones her for 10 years
>Tries to step up, but gets shot down
>She will be teased by others for being just a childhood friend
>Every effort she makes is to no avail
>Becomes depressed and estranged with him
>Meet again after 5 years to "maybe" start all over again
>"Our new(er) love story begins once more!"

I mean, they gave a "bittersweet" ending for the first heroine, why not go all the way?

It's Amagami's retarded step brother.

Satan please

How about not going along with Tsuneki's stupid logic and being more assertive?
I mean, he got fucked hard by this ending but he kind of deserved it. Just look through this few chapters, the dude was an absolute beta faggot who went along with Tsuneki's bitchy attitude with barely any complaints.

If you want to get mad, blame your own shit taste for having influenced you to watch this mess.

Also, Amagami fucking sucked.

This isn't the Kuzu no Honkai thread, user.

Will we ever get to see Lipstick-chan?
>Deer
She fucked deer? I know she's a slut but I doubt she'd go that low and fuck animals.

This route was only the beginning. In the routes to come the cuckening will really start.

They want the Kuzu no Honkai audience.

>chapters
I mean episodes.

It's not even "bittersweet", it was flat out "bitter".

She wasn't really ever a bitch to him, just teased him a bit. She just went full retard at the end and he misplaced his balls.

She's already my wife. We hate fuck everyday

She spent the whole study trip ordering him around and doing whatever the fuck she wanted without listening to the MC. Though, to be fair, faggot seems to be allergic to voicing his own opinions.

But I want them both as my wife! I'll say Ayatsuji is a wonderful person with nothing to hide? I also wouldn't mind the beating if it's by her in that outfit.

"Platonic"

How do you come up with a story so shit? There's no way it turned out to be so bad by accident, you need some serious skill to fuck up a show like this. The only thing that's good about these 4 past episodes was the appearance of the girls. A gallery of pictures of the girls would be better than listening to their "dialogue" and "development". Why do I keep coming back to this? How do I end my suffering?

>Do I look good in my swimsuit Jose?

I thought it was weird that the writers were different, the studio was different, the director is differnt and people still consider it Amagami's successor. It's basically a fan fic, isn't it?

He put it in quotes because"bittersweet" romance is what happens when someone who can't write well tries to add too much drama to appease idiots who like melodrama and ends up with a shitty bad ending that looks like it belongs in a lifetime TV movie or a bad josei manga.

Right until the final minutes things worked out though, and going along with bitchy attitudes is not necessarily a bad thing. Juunichi took every shit from Ayatsuji as well and their route was great.

No, the MC wasn't in the wrong here. The whole idea of making a heroine leave is retarded in the first place. They should have simply made her accept the confession, have them start dating, and study together in Spain after school, with him going to university and her becoming a chef. Then a timeskip happens where they both run that restaurant.

Done. Good ending achieved. Not that hard, right?

She was giving him mixed feelings the bitch. She should've been honest from the get go that she's not wanting a relationship.

I understand it now! It's all just a conspiracy to make ayaneru the most hated seiyuu in the industry.

Right! RIGHT?

>Yeah you do. Pablo, Raul, Santiago, Luis, do you all agree?

When a hot girl sneaks into your room to borrow your clothes and make you food, generally you don't fight it.

>not fucking deers

I think it's only the same character designer but that's it. So what type of people are the remaining girls?

I forgot about Seiren's airing, I thought it was Sunday. Damn I missed rage quit with anons.
How bad was the rage?

>She spent the whole study trip ordering him around and doing whatever the fuck she wanted without listening to the MC.
This is her charm point and most definitely not what's wrong with the route. The glaring flaw of the route was the ending. Everything else was perfectly fine.

What's Japan's reaction to this shit?

No I'm not into that user. She might enjoy fucking then and increasing the population but not me.

>girl with a killer body is also a slutty normie who you can't get
What the fuck this is supposed to be escapism

Two threads since live watch, 1250ish posts.

About 1300 posts and some dank 2ch banter worth of rage.

God, I hate her. Her voice sounds like a dying litter of kittens and all her characters are shit

>5 years of Spanish cock

The whole Spain deal is making everyone ignore the other annoying part of this episode: how easily her bitch friend was forgiven.

>so you betrayed me and pulled a dirty move on me to steal the dude I was also interested in from me?
>yeah, but I was in love or something
>k, you are perfectly justified then

They are not amused.

Reminder that Shouichi wasn't alpha enough to seal the deal.

Grade AAA eleven banter

I'm the moonfag who greentexted the plot this morning. I made sure to point out how stupid that was.

Check two threads ago.

That too.

It's really like they completely threw the original script overboard. It's like the part of her friend snitching on her didn't even matter. What was that even about? It had absolutely no purpose in the plot.

>tfw the deer gets more action than him.
He didn't even act out his fetishes.

I just realized that this is a google translate of futaba. I initially thought it was some shitty foreign *chan trying to speak English. This episode destroyed my brain.

True to real life, women stab each other in the back like that all the time

Yeah, that's pretty stupid too. Also how she got motivated to go to Spain and further her cooking skills is some of the shittiest reasoning I've seen, especially since he only sampled and praisedher food once(or a few times).

Its purpose was to give Tsuneki a reason to be in ther nerdy study trip and also create pointless drama between her and MC.

>bittersweet summer memories of youth where beta MC will NEVER EVER forget he could've pummeled that slut's cunt during cram school but he didn't
>she moves away to Spain where she gets BRED by alpha european guys who jump over bulls for fun while he continues to be an aimless beta who ends up in a shitty office somewhere with >no waifu who routinely engages you in kinky roleplay sex

>Jose
>Pablo
>Raul
>Antonio
>Enrique
>Diego
>Alejandro
>Martin
>Joaquin
>Andres
>Tiago
>Cristobal
>Maximo
>Gonzalo
>Mauricio
>Simeon
>Carlos
>Tomas
>Felipe

I just finished the episode too and this blew my mind. How the fuck did this get glossed over so nonchantly?

>oh my best friend completely fucked me over but it's ok because the love is strong right?
>leaves her for a rabbit
>ok now lets be friends again

Yeah but usually they stop being friends after that.
Tsuneki reacted as if her friend giving her trouble with her parents and ruining her summer break just to NTR was completely fine because "girls in love do crazy things" or something.

The issue is that this could have been accomplished without her friend. Why make it even a plot point if it didn't even matter in the end? Why not make it an unknown source who ratted her out or her not caring about it in the end? And yet they wasted time and animation frames on something which didn't even matter.

>Get mad at MC because he might have snitched
>Friend actually did it and you even suspected her
>"Lol nbd"
Fuck this episode.