Swedish synagouge attacked by muslims - swedish jews blames Trump

HAHAHAHA!!

Swedish synagouge in Göteborg was attacked with molotov cocktails yesterday. A lot of muslims on the street demonstrating and yelling kill the jews.

Head of synagogue in Göteborg and prime minister of Sweden blames Trump

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/sveriges-statsminister-efter-synagoge-angreb-der-er-ikke-plads-til-antisemitisme

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/invandrare-i-malm-utlyser-egen-intifada-vi-ska-skjuta-judarna
friatider.se/skadeg-relse-vid-synagoga-i-g-teborg
youtube.com/watch?v=EQD6GS0nqE0
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz
expressen.se/debatt/det-racker-inte-att-oppna-vara-dorrar/
openskane.se/imam-och-rabbin-med-gemensamt-mal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ov vey, how dare that evil sexist racist homophobe literal hitler encourage what we've been doing for years, causing all the people we've pissed off to stay pissed off at us. This is all his fault and in no way the fault of the jewish peoples. Unfairly persucuted again.

This really is 4D chess. How much more blatant can the kikes get before even normies clock on?

Bases muslims.

I wonder if they'll bite?
They did in Denmark none the less. Two days ago we had huge muslim demonstrations outside the american embassy protesting against Trump.

It's a ghastly sight seeing all these vermins squirm out of their holes. It's rare we get a view of how many of them there actually have leeched unto our nation.

>ooh yes goy blame the evil Trump and not the innocent jew, o vey.

Deport all the kikes and mudslimes in Middle-East, let them genocide each other, and then recapture Jerusalem and make it a Christian Kingdom again.

Trump and his racist followers (Kuklux klan, aryan brotherhood) as well as his sympathizers in Sweden (the nordic resistance front) are responsible for this attack.
We have told you how bad they are, but you did not believe us. Well, time proves again that you should get rid of the nazis.

Oy vey we need to stop those damn Trump supporters

The Nordic Resistance Movement hates Trump and supports Assad, North Korea, Iran and Palestine. Read up on things before spewing a bunch of lies.

the most tragic thing is there are still swedes who believe immigration is the problem here. sigh...

Sounds like immigration is a huge problem in Sweden even if just based on this story.

Evil Nazi Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israeli capitol? Of course the peaceful Muslims will get angry and riot. Nazi Trump should of known this would happen. And, yes, if you are a white woman and go into peaceful Muslim neighborhoods without a hijab, you do deserve to be raped. Jesus Christ, how hard is it to be tolerant?

Tl;dr?
Not on the shitter right now.

Palestinians are angry and chimp out in Sweden.

friatider.se/invandrare-i-malm-utlyser-egen-intifada-vi-ska-skjuta-judarna
friatider.se/skadeg-relse-vid-synagoga-i-g-teborg

>support Palestines
Why do they even care? Please don't tell me they're as serious about the whole jew meme as Sup Forums is?

Cool, thanks.

Are they blaming him because of jerusalem? They're fucked.

Yeah, haha. Even the jews are trying to free-ride this.

Muslims are losing their shit over this. Just some small protests, with them screaming shit we can't understand. But the 4D chess is looking fucking sweet right now.

>with them screaming shit we can't understand.
This is a video from Malmö with translations.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQD6GS0nqE0

Look at all these Swedish gentlemen, proud descendants of the Vikings.

Oy vey

A fucking leaf
Descendant of big ol franken nose

>muslims attack synagogue
>jews blame the jew loving zionist who hates muslims
What?

>this is totally normal
>this is fine
>nothing is wrong
>everything is ok

We may have fag parades but at least we don't have any Islamist-controlled cities you fucking cuckold kill yourself already how have you not died of shame yet?

it still amazes me how people think you can with with shitskin folks, if 99.9999% of the white race holocausted themselves tomorrow they would still cry foul because of the ones remaining, even worse are whites who play favorites in their nigger conflicts thinking they will be liked by the enemy

>McDonalds ogre-load
the absolute state of murrica

> he hasn't figured it out yet

Keep dreaming faggot.
You dont have the guts to do anything
We can fuck your women and get away with it thanks to your degeneracy societie

Kys you nigger jew.

Because you are so subhumans that you make shithole of the most developped places.

I hope this guy nukes you back to the stone age you sub-human.

>the muslims we invited into our country are fucking things up
>DURUUMMMPHH!!!!
kek. this is the future you chose

This is now a traveling merchant thread.

Why does anyone care about what devil worshippers?

>remove yarmulke

>our country

>David Schwarz
>Jew
>promotes immigration and "refugees"

>Jehoshua Kaufman
>Jew

>Shneur Kesselmann
>Jew

some guys post got deleted, a swedebro, I think I'll bring it back alive for him, I'm missing a part of it though:

>our country

>David Schwarz
>Jew

>Jehoshua Kaufman
>Jew

oh oops, in the other view Sup Forums told me your post was deleted, strange.

>post I responded to is below me now

Fuck off sand nigger

Trump said words
The innocent Muslims were compelled to throw Molotov cocktails at the first thing that reminds them of America (notice the faggots didn't have the balls to throw them at the US embassy; the cowards went for low hanging fruit like the lazy Arabs and niggers they are.)

Then the kikes have the audacity to blame Trump for saying what Israel has wanted the US to declare for years.

we are in this alone Kikes and Mudslimes deserve each other as enemies. How did the West become pawns in their proxy war?

>Jews promote muslim immigration
>gets upset when muslims attack them

This pretty much proves that Jews aren't only destructive to their host countries but also that they're really stupid too.

Goatfuckers are dindus, it's all trump, let the goatfuckers in goyim jim

>gets upset when muslims attack them
except the kikes are upset with Trump and blaming Trump for the attacks, not the mudslime perpetrators

Yet it isn't Trump that's throwing molotovs, right?

They deserve it for importing and teaming up with sandniggers.
Pic related, Barbara Spectre and swedish jewry performing the finger of tawheed.

delet

Syna-12-gouge

((()))

So all of them are terror supporters?

So they are openly terror supporters. Deport or maybe kill on sight. This vid will come up in the election.

If you can't deal with reality, reality will deal with you.

Interesting how left wing -any group- are unable to deal with reality, I mean right wing jews in israel have no problems defending themselves and their interests.

>Jews invite mudslimes
>mudslimes turn the host country into a hellhole
>Jews leave Europe for Israel.
>Europe still remains ruined while Israel gets educated Jewish people.

Like I said: Jews are not only destructive for their host nations but they're also really stupid for inviting muslims into said host nations.

The Jews ordered the Swede gov't to invite all those piece of shit mudslimes there, too bad the Jews weren't shoah'd by their mercenary army.
Better luck next time mudshits and may the cops ignore it.

There are non-Zionist Jews amongst the Diaspora jews. Some even wave Palestinian flags and some in NYC anti-Israel conventions in New York.

They aren't upset with the people who threw the molotovs, they are upset with Trump.

Controlled opposition. Look it up.

They are upset about the muslims, moron. They can't say it because then they would be called racists.

Well you see I just don't think Sweedish Jews have learned how to be multicultural. And I think we're going to be part of the throes of that transformation which must take place. Jews are also going to be at the center of that. It's huge transformation for Sweedish Jews to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode.