Give me your worst pictures of liberal degeneracy Sup Forums. My body can take it

Give me your worst pictures of liberal degeneracy Sup Forums. My body can take it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
youtube.com/watch?v=nzybqzEKk5w
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1470/72/1470727033414.png
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gate-How-Many-People-LGBT-Apr-2011.pdf
pace.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My body is ready

I assure you that your body is not in fact ready for these dank memes.

you're not ready

Here's the thing..kys

what the fuck

This can't be...

Can you not

what the fuck2

Fags aren't mentally i-

Hans
Get the gas

we need to meme this

The "slippery slope" is a very real thing and it blows my mind that people don't see it.

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never
meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking
and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water a lot. I saw that Sven
had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i
was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a
giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was woken up with the feeling that someone was on me. I
opened my eye to see Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven what the fuck I said.
I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just
looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around
while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds

I yelled to Mike Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then
proceeded to lick his fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks off and pinned me down on the cold
concert floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised.
Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him
TRS labeled Water which in actuality was just pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my
sphincter. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the FatherLand poured Zink into my mouth.
Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.
I screamed on the inside due to my mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was
beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for
pictures of their cocks to prove that they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes
circumsized penis Ghoul then went on a rant about how he was no longer a degenerate like in his
youth.
Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Gorilla Microphone
to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and
delicate body noting that I was more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife.

Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into mine. Jazzhands
held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that
I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl.
Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17
year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head
and told me to yell Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.
All that could be heard were the yells of Nico Nico nii. Alex McNabb fearing that the neighbors would
discovery their secret then played an Ad for Mike and the Mad WOP on loop on Sven's $700
speakers that he got from his Jewish financiers.
McNabb as usual loves interrupting everything. This time I was grateful because he started shrieking
that Traps aren't gay. In that very instant Sven finished and I felt my stomach filling up with his
seamen. Sven then walked over to Alex and agreed. Mike then said nah nah we're not having this
argument again. Sven then said yea because you know we're right. It then turned into a heated 20
minute debate about whether or not traps are gay.

That horrible day ended with Spencer giving me a ride back to the motel I was staying at. It was a
very long & awkward silent ride. Before arriving I started crying Richard didn't know how to react so
he used the seamen in my hair to give me a fashy hairdo. I stepped out when we arrive at my motel.
Before I could get too far away from the car Spencer yelled out you know you're still a virgin right
Hahahaha? He then played this song youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA

youtube.com/watch?v=nzybqzEKk5w

It wouldn't be murder to kill these subhumans

I like how you browsed the thread to see what's been posted already

Only stupid people fall for the slope. Just look at how stupid most people are. If some libshit faggot tells you you are literally Hitler because you hate all this gay shit and say it's ruining the country, then there is a big difference. Solving the fag problem in your country isn't the same as enabling it. That isn't a slippery slope; you just have a lot of fags complaining.

EXTERMINATUS

this happened yesterday from a tilted femanon

this happened yesterday from a tilted femanon .

notbad/10

friendly reminder that the entirety of trs and daily stormer etc are just advanced larping because they hate their lives

this can't be real

Oben vagine

Open bobs

dont even get started on anglin

literally all of trs are informants, half of the "hosts" are ethnically jewish and then brush it under the rug when discovered
Sven infamously remarked "you can be jewish, and a white nationalist"

those finger nails though..

What's your problem kid?

friendly reminder that trs are data mining honeypot. all fringe groups are 50%+ informants. thats how they cracked down on the kkk in the 80s. upwards of 90% of kkk leadership/inner circle were feds from 70s-90s
if you've been vetted on trs, you are watched and patrolled.

Half of me wants to throw up, and the other half of me is just completely desensitized to this shit...

Bitter poor fag.png

>talks about anglin
>posts pic that doesn't have anglin in it
you tried

gee idk

No, this can't be.... please tell me they are LARPing, trying to be edgy. Wtf!

friendly reminder that from 2006-2017, Mike Enoch was legally known as Michael Peinovich-Friedman

Wow, so convincing a Sup Forums post. Well that settles it, I am cancelling my subscription right now.

Got proof m8?

really makes you think

This isn't even the worst i've seen, at least it's just drugs and underage/incest sex.

You fucking heard me.

Hive cities were a mistake.

Anytime someone says fags are alright and that they’re “just like anyone else”, remember these.

This is the future they want. Bearded men in drag fucking your children. Sodom and Gomorrah reborn.

Fascism is necessary. We must prevent this future, for the sake of our children.

And if we can’t stop it? If, despite the best of our efforts, this degeneracy is normalized, our race gladly surrendering it’s children to a life of abuse and molestation because they’d rather “Love” than actually take a stand against a clear Evil?

Then let the world pass. Let the missiles fly. Let fire rain down. Let the earth crack and tremble. Let ash blacken the sky, for we will not deserve to live any longer.

We MUST stop them. Or else slide into a society of self-serving hedonism where the only limit to their degeneracies will be their imaginations.

no such thing as a slippery slope... nope

Nice. Me rikey

Enoch with his Jewish Parents and Jewish Brother. Michael Peinovich-Friedman is wearing a PACE shirt. PACE is a Jewish Academy/High School.

bonus: img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1470/72/1470727033414.png

last post
before michael friedman was doxxed and known as mike enoch, he showed a 23andme that purported that he was 90% norwegian. Tell me, does Mr.friedman look 90% norwegian? How about his family? How about his wife? How about his ethnically Jewish children he had before the "divorce"?

THIS THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES

godlessness

I want to kill.

Homosexuality is highly correlated with pedophilia. Studies estimate that 30-40% of pedophiles are homosexual. This fits with the statistics on child molestation, of which homosexuals make up 33% of. With a total population of about 2%, this means 1 in 20 homosexuals are also pedophiles, compared to 1 in 490 heterosexuals. Another study showed 79% of homosexuals have had sex with those under 19 years of age, when they were at least 20 years of age. And who could forget the contributions of NAMBLA which were very influential in the gay rights movement in the 70s and 80s. Your denial of facts harms children, and we should care about ALL children.
>Is homosexuality linked to pedophilia?
Yes.

1-3% of the population are gay
96% of child molesters are male
1/3 of child molestation victims are boys

>1-3% of the population commits 1/3 of the child molestation

so if 1-3% is doing 35%
and 95% are doing 65%

>35 divided by 3 =11.5
Each percentage is worth 11.5% of molestation

>65 divided by 95 is 0.6ish (0.68, we will call it 0.7)
Each percentage accounts for 0.7% of molestation

>11.5 divided by 0.7
>16.4

>Gay men are ~16.4x as likely to molest a boy as a straight man is to molest a girl

le facts don't care about your feelings

1. Gebhard et al., 1965; Mohr et al., 1964
2. Psychologial Reports, 1986, 58, pp. 327-37.
3. williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gate-How-Many-People-LGBT-Apr-2011.pdf
4. Jay and Young. The Gay Report. Summit Books, 1979, pg 275.

We've already won

We should make our own cartoon website like them but redpilled.

meh, according to Sharia Law, Obama is a Muslim and would be killed for apostasy.

can we have the day of the rope now please?!

Here's your (you) dear triplet

>Someday hopefully in this timeline I will get to get swole and fight an entire army of crippled communist soy boys who intentionally don't work out.

>Gays actually think this.
You have no idea. You've shut down social discourse and the literal real silent majority can't tell you to your face but trust me they hate you so much. 10 year olds and 100 year olds all want you dead and most people in between those ages. You should have just stayed in your lane instead of trying to spread your poz everywhere.

Based Aristotle has no time for whores

pace.edu/
Pace seems like just some college. Is it jewy like Jewliard?

Why is the left so homophobic? Every Trump Putin slam has them gaying out. How come you lefties hate gay people so much?? Fucking bigots who hypocritically project on us your hatred of faggots. I'm a lolbertarian kid i literally wouldn't care if Trump and Putin made out at the G20 summit. Only the left would be mad at that because you're hate mongers.

Why do pedos have to ruin both drugs and sodomy with this?