Wtf is wrong with you America?

How can you allow your Mutt police force to treath you like this?

youtu.be/M62Va6Ft2cw

He is a fucking psyco. You can tell only by looking at him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM
youtube.com/watch?v=u5tygCaY9a0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Daniel_Shaver
youtube.com/watch?v=--PH8pU6U0c
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

many manlets go insane from the feels of being a manlet

power tripping cop commits blatant act of murder
jury lets him off

i am genuinely more worried about being shot and killed by the police than a band of niggers

such is life in America

DOG BLESS AMERIGA

You should make playing Twister mandatory since preschool to increase police encounter survival rate

#Not All Cops

Fucking discusting. Lets destroy his life.

>STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
>GET ON THE GROUND
>*immediately gets on the ground, hands stretched out*
>"Well, well, well, apparently you have an issue following simple instructions"
>That alone qualifies me for (one) free shooting (:

THAT DEAD BRAINLET SHOULD HAVE REALIZED HE WAS DEALING WITH A POWER TRIPPING MANLET AND NOT REACHED FOR ANY REASON

THE SECOND HE REACHED THE COP WAS JUSTIFIED IN SHOOTING AND JURY WAS RIGHT TO LET HIM OFF

Seriously. I know you americans cant fuck with the Police but i can.

I will destroy this fuckers life.

Fuck you soyboy

Most cops are good people, but what bothers me is this guy had a terrible conduct record, tattoos all over his arms, literally the phrase"YOU'RE FUCKED" engraved in his AR, and he was still allowed to be a cop.

kid just enjoyed the rush of taking your first life .its practically a rite of passage for a man to take one.

This is why you always have a gun with you.

Because you never know when youll need it to save yourself from a filthy cop.

Strange
He kinda looks like me
Should i be worried?

>be American
>be innocent
>cry and plead for your life
>sobbingly comply with demeaning and degrading orders as best you can, crawling like a worm on a filthy carpet
>get shot

Its not ok too kill a kid who has an air rifle on his room.

Its only ok too kill in war.

in this case this cop should be weeded out of the gene pool via gas chamber

no need for Islamic terrorists in USA since there's American police already
smart!

>fail an unnecessary simon says game
>get executed
>cops get off
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Thank DOG for trigger happy bad boi cops

That is true the burger shoul not have reached for his pants.

The bolisburger shoul not have given moronic contradictory commands. It increased the chances of an accident like tge one tgat happened

and this is why civilians should have guns

>don't put your hands behind your back
>puts hands behind back
>*gets shot*
>HE WAS MURDERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

have you ever tried to crawl upright with your legs crossed?

you cant reasonably expect to go anywhere in public in america and not be shot , for all intents and purposes usa is practically a warzone as everyone has to carry guns and american culture has practices such as spree shootings .

as a policeman in such a situation you have to be ready to shoot at a moment's notice because any situation can turn dangerous really fast.

Fucking retard soyboy.

youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM

Where's the #1 place dumb criminals like to hide their guns?

Can you understand why they don't want you quickly grabbing something from there?

>guy unconsciously goes to pull up pants because he was told to fucking crawl around like a retard
>gets executed
>"COPS WERE GOOD BOYS THEY DINDU NUFFINS"
you're going to be the first against the wall when the revolution comes

Why didn't the judge let the video into the evidence?

where i'm from cops if they suspect your carrying a weapon tell you to take your shirt off and pull your pockets out then lie on the ground

i know ground breaking stuff its as if police work is some sort of rocket science

>You can tell only by looking at him.
You're fucking retarded, having tattos being psycho to you is one of the most dumbest things I've heard in my entire life

Yeah, I'm sure the guy wearing gym shorts that could barely conceal his fat white ass was able to hide a pistol in there.
Plus, the spic manlet shot him AFTER his hand was already away from his back, clearly empty.

>when the revolution comes
I should have known you were a communist. Good luck with your little "coup"

>simon says
>DANCE ONE LEGGER DANCE!

youtube.com/watch?v=u5tygCaY9a0

pants on the ground
pants on the ground
cops gunna shoot
better leave em down

>go to a hotel
>start waving your gun around to show it off to the other hotel guests

seems like a really smart guy

Take a look at the entire situation. WAS he a threat? Nope. I know cops are pussies and think everyone might have a sawed off shotgun concealed in their urethra but perhaps they should hold a bit more accountability? Wild thought, I know

Your typical tryhard fag

>go to hotel
>threat some people in the pool with a gun
>shoot couple of bullets into the water
>complain that police shoot you dead

those stupid americans

That police killed becouse he wanted to kill.

Now leave. No one likes you.

>cry WAAAAAH he has a widow now and 2 daughters

The woman he took back to his hotel room was not his wife.

BASED POLAND

why are you so hostile senpai ?

Boycott La Quinta, Faggot Mexican staff calling SWAT for having a rifle in his room.

I dont expect a toilet scrubber to post something better then this.

But comon. Wtf is wrong with you pooland?

>Faggot Mexican staff calling SWAT for having a rifle in his room.

He was waving his gun at other guests. Probably drunk and trying to show off how "badass" he is to the metizo looking slag he picked up. The guests may have called the cops.

>MANLET POWER TRIPPING COP SHOUTS SHIT AT THE ROOM FOR 10 MINUTES LIKE OCCUPANTS OF ROOM 502 ACKNOWLEDGE MEEEEE
>NO RESPONSE
>MINUTES PASS IN SILENCE
>OUT OF NOWHERE MEXICAN BITCH BUSTS OPEN THE DOOR AND SPEEDWALKS DOWN THE HALLWAY

AMAZED SHE DIDN'T GET ONE RIGHT IN THE FACE LMAO

Becouse of barbara spectre , bonnier, soros, scibsted, frankfurt school and plenty more.

So he should have put the rifle in his pocket?

what do these people have to do with this thread ?
also why they make you angry ?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE!!

what the fuck are you on about? Can't a person have fun for a while? Fuck...

>So he should have put the rifle in his pocket?
How about keep it in its case?

Its your fucking flag that pisses me of.

Fucking tierd of you.

My grandpa helped people like you to escape ww2 and the thanks we got from you fuckers was a fucking genocide.

Fuck you.

Go back to Somalia

you know what they say. got the tats, your into scat.

what are you talking about whats wrong with my flag ? flags are IP determined so you're saying you dont like my IP ? why ?

Hmmmm candy land.

My boyfriend is from Somalia and he owns mu boi pucci. It's his property.

He's only our guest.
Emphasis on guest.
Nothing more, Nothing less.

Don't let the little thing worry you so.

Nothing of value was lost.
sage

I defend cops when they kill niggers who reach behind their back or inside their pants, but this is just undefendable.
That retarded cop was on a power trip, as that moment he thought of himself as a god, who has the power to kill anyone for any reason, so he can order whatever he wants

>keep your legs crossed, while keeping your hands on your head, while crawling on the wall toward me like spiderman

It was a white guy, afraid of getting shot by some retarded 5'3" state dog larping as special forces with try hard tacticool equipement and gang tattoos on his arms, he panicked and got killed.

This looks like a prime example of unnecessary force. Hope that faggot is going to get sued to oblivion.
Also a prime example of when civilians should kill policemen in self defense.

all that freedom

I mean, most of pol supports Molester Moore.

Enough said.

t.

you're saying swedes aren't permanent Sup Forumsacks ?

Bahahahahaha. Muzzies are raping Sweden but he's more concern about a cop in America who did his job.

harsh

ameriga

HE LITERALLY EXPLICITLY IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS SPECIFICALLY TOLD THAT BRAINLET IF HE REACHES BEHIND HIS BACK AGAIN HE WILL BE SHOT, EVEN ASKED THE BRAINLET IF HE UNDERSTOOD TO WHICH HE REPLIED YES

>BRAINLET PROMPTLY REACHES BEHIND HIS BACK AGAIN
>GETS SHOT
KEK

DARWIN AWARDS, THIS MANLET COP WAS JUST STANDING IN AS AN AGENT OF NATURAL SELECTION

Rural and suburban retards, everyone

Wow, what a great family man. Makes you wonder why he was so drunk he didn't know left from right in a hotel room with some woman that wasn't his wife.

Pretty sure a cop doesn't have the right to kill unarmed and unthreatening people, regardless of whether they obey unecessary and confusing orders or not. He is probably going to argue that he felt threatened by the guy reaching behind his back, but since everything is on video, jurors will be able to make their own opionion about ti.
That faggot is most likely going to jail, as he should, and I'm sure some tiny little boy like him is going to end up as Tyrone and friends' bitch.

He was actually found not guilty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Daniel_Shaver

youtube.com/watch?v=--PH8pU6U0c
He should have followed the officers orders
Better safe in sorry.

I think guy should be put in jail alone for the "if you talk one more time i'm going to shoot you" part
thats surely NOT in accordance to the police training he recieved (which he gave as a reason why he is NOT guilty of the charge)

or what do you think? are there any policemen here?

>don't be an idot while in a hotel
>don't be an idot while being arrested for being an idot in a hotel
>if your are to stupid to follow orders don't move and put your hands on your head.

100% survival rate.

well he was typical white american, go figure

>fat
>beardneck
>ortalion baseball pants
>drunk in a hotel cheating on his wife
>middle age crisis
>squeeking and crying like a bitch not to kill him
>get shot

This is probably typical Trump electorate

I treat cops exactly like any other dangerous nigger I encounter. Their uniform only helps to identify them.as dangerous niggers.

>1:30 "I thought you're a bad guuuy"

wtf who hires these people

He was acquitted (found not guilty) on the 7th I believe.

The new face of America

>OH SHIT THAT WAS JACOB
>ARE YOU OKAY?

>no...

Charles Langley is Philip Brailsford' supervising officer. Charles is the one barking the ridiculous commands and continual threatening of Shaver's life.
Charles Langley set up the entire situation but is skating by, with everyone focused on Philip Brailsford.

>all these Swedish posters
Hello Imam, how many children have you "culturally enriched"

Bill Clinton is a rapist sweety and you've huffed his farts for 30 years cutie.

white boi white boi you're a rockstaaaar

lol, this should be in these cheap tv series
"1000 stupid deaths"
lector could be all ironic about his behaviour.
>he said, he understands
>and then he made his last mistakes
>well... this man, surely would not pass the exam to the sapper school.

stop spreading this fake news
from the trial transcripts:

RUBINSTEIN: AND WHOSE VOICE IS THAT, ON THE TAPE? GIVING THE ORDERS?
BRAILSFORD: ME.
RUBINSTEIN: THAT'S YOUR VOICE?
BRAILSFORD: YES.

>americans

Charles Langley is Philip Brailsford's supervising officer. Charles is the one barking the ridiculous commands and continual threatening of Shaver's life.

Charles Langley' 'roid rage and incoherent orders lead directly to Shaver's death. Don't let him get away untouched because everyone is focused on Philip Brailsford. Philip Brailsford was not the one screaming the impossible orders.

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

Well why is the little 26 year old gamin in any position to give orders and why are the (obviously more mature) grey haired police officers all standing around there like deer in the headlights
wtf

becouse you don't fuck with american police right, If he commands you to suck him off, you fucking do it. You should hide your pride and obey as the master tells you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c

i have rockstar hair

Charles Langley is Philip Brailsford's supervising officer. Charles is the one barking the ridiculous commands and continual threatening of Shaver's life.
By the very definition, both Charles Langley and Philip Brailsford conspired, with provable evidence, intent to murder

well white americans are cunts and the biggest fucking faggs I saw in my life lately man.

Did you saw what their army do here in Poland? Fuck man xDDDDDD I had the biggest laugh lately.

>all the boot licking ITT
Holy shit guys, i get it, he reached behind his back after being told not to.

Are you telling me that this cop was afraid for his life? This snotty, fearful individual is what makes you afraid?

Honestly the guy who was giving the orders should be the one who is held accountable. The manlet who actually opened fire is just an idiot.